[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Suddenly I missed Chipmunk Manager, lol ..
where is he now??
before sleep..let me post old gif IU - Chipmunk Manager..

[GIFS] 20130601 IU smiling & waving goodbye at Nagoya Airport.

tumblr_mnsnl16ECR1rq6gduo1_250.giftumblr_mnsnl16ECR1rq6gduo2_250.gif
tumblr_mnsnl16ECR1rq6gduo3_250.giftumblr_mnsnl16ECR1rq6gduo4_250.gif

She forced Chipmunk Manager to wave too! So cute! ^_^

She looks so happy that day!

cr: iu-kawaii

Good night 5.gif

When IU sang Gloomy clock on the show, IU said that she couldn't hear her voice in the headphone and she was shocked. She didn't know what to do. So she thought that she didn't sing well at the first time. She asked JH to sing it one more time.
I can't believe that she couldn't hear her voice but she still sang just like CD. I really thought it was CD when I first heard it. She does have a perfect pitch.

Guest mumfu

@Eng kumawo for the IU updates with JH from his Radio show, I don't know how you found the time to piece it all together.  How many days is it before you go to her concert 9 or 10?
Chingu here is RockU to help you through your day...cr - iumushumushitumblr_n2c014HTGn1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

Guest mumfu

Chingu about HIGH4, in the group is a close Oppa friend who is debuting, he was in training with IU and is a member of JJuGuRi along withThunder from MBlaQ, his name is Kim Song Gu. IU's close ties with Song Gu and their producer Choi Gap Won is the reason for her involvement in the writing, producing, singing and mv appearance of HIGH4's debut single.
Here is Song Gu......take a listen and remember IU's words "My friends are your friends, your friends are my friends"...

Jjong: I really want to watch IU acting in a musical
IU: Actually I watched quite a lot of musicals recently, I thought I couldn't be a person who act in a musical since I can't memorise so much lines. I sometimes even forget the lyrics to Good Days
Jjong: Me too, sometimes I even forget the lyrics to Lucifer.
IU: But...
Jjong: Are you going to say we have 5 people, and even have our own parts?
IU: Yeah.. It's a little over...
Jjong: I'm sorry

Hahaha...This is funny. I can imagine her expression in this conversation.

@mumfu
Keke. I was a bit crazy last night. I has been very busy lately. Yesterday, I had no work and was able to come back home early. Luckily, there was IU's update. It took a lot of efforts to gather them together...really!!
I'm going to Hong Kong on March 22nd. Her showcase would be on 23rd. However, she will have fan sign event on 22nd. Unfortunately, the ticket for this fan sign is so expensive and only 20 people will get it. I and iumushimushi decided to go to the venue and would look at her from outside. Hopefully, we can see her a little.

IU: Jonghyun wrote a song, and emailed me for me to listen to it, and I liked it when I listened to it, so I thought I would definitely be able to sing it better. 
Jjong: After hearing my demo you thought you would be able to sing it better??
IU: Of course Jonghyun-ssi sang it well too, so I asked carefully if you would let me sing it
Jjong: you didn't ask it carefully you just said "Give it to me" and I coolly agreed
[yoyoyuan]

IU: I sent the recorded Gloomy Clock to Jonghyun, and received a long message from him, and he even wrote it in formal speech, said things like, Hello, I am the composer, for this song, you should be breathing in this way, you should sing the chorus that way...
Jjong: that was to make you laugh, because recording is tiring, I tried making you laugh
IU: Then why did you make me record it a second time?!
Jjong: Wasn't the effect better the second time round?
[yoyoyuan]

Jjong: Actually I received the money for Gloomy clock, but I told IU later that I didn't want it, I actually intended to get a song written by IU in exchange.
IU: actually I feel apologetic to Jonghyun's fans, because I used this song, your fans couldn't listen to your demo, I listened to it myself.
Jjong: It's okay next time I will also listen to your demo by myself.
[yoyoyuan]

Jjong: Actually there are a lot of people who are curious about how IU and I got close. IU please explain 
IU: Why did we get close..Jonghyun are you lettting me explain it now?
Jjong: Yes
IU: I think we first met at Immortal Song, and then...and then... How did we become close?
Jjong: Wait, IU are you close with me?
IU: Close, close!
[yoyoyuan]

Jjong: IU why did you come over in a translucent top, how high are your heels, and, have you done your surgery?
IU: I also want to ask, Jonghyun why are you wearing a skirt?
Jjong: I have a fetish with regards to this.
IU: No, I thought it's a viewable live today, so I dolled up before coming.
Jjong: You've worked hard, wearing translucent top even in such a cold weather.
[yoyoyuan]

Which clothes is this? Like in the picture??Where is the skirt they talking about? *confuse*

Regarding to that Gloomy Clock live...Is that real LIVE???? It still really hard to believe. I know IU sing so good live... but that was totally like as if its from CD.I'm listening the 2nd time and I still have this same... "I don't believe this is real live..." LOLI really can't differentiate which live which recording if the audio is clearer and they make it same.
*still not believe what I hear... maybe something wrong with my head 63w.gif63w.gif63w.gif*