[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@meahri66 annyeong chingu...                                            

Annyeong @mumfu !!!   :D :x
Thank you @Eng !!!  Our girl is so beautiful. She has such a beautiful complexion.  In regard to the selca you posted recently of her, the one where she's commenting about trimming her fringe again, she looks so cute. Looking forward to when her hair is past shoulder length again as I think she begins to transition more from cute to lovely when her hair is a little longer. 

:x :x :x   Chingu I'm having tech problems and I can't send you a hug either so plan B........
                                                         H  U  G  S x 1,000,000,000,000,000,..............

@meahri66, @Eng, uri IU is like a chameleon she can rock any look and any style......that's because her beauty shines from within.won 83 - tumblrtumblr_mzlgzldRg21s0mzgro1_500.jpg

Chingu these British artists were talking about Big Bang then all of a sudden at 3:36 they say IU and talk a little about her, take a look.

LOL...these guys are so funny. It was really cool to hear them talk about Big Bang, uri IU, CL, Minzy....  I'd really like to hear the back story about how they found themselves backstage...at an IU concert, or was IU performing at an event that they attended??  That part wasn't really clear. :)
Sigh...our pretty IU. I hope she gets to meet a lot of other artists from other countries. It would mean she would have to practice her English more...and then who knows...she might eventually be like Rain and come to Hollywood to film a movie or 2.  Wouldn't that be cool??!!
tumblr_mulqtxLU531rbeteeo1_500_zps2da7df0a.gif 

hi all!
i'm been feeling under the weather today.  i did not even realize that i wasn't feeling well until i practically slept most of the day today.it was considerate of iu to leave a message for her fans to take care of their health.  
it's night right now but i am really awake now since i slept most of the day.  :P
although i may end up going to be sleep soon again..... 
anyways, iu's skin looks amazing in the selca. i agree with @mumfu that iu has a very versatile look.  i recently ran across this photo.  can't believe that i haven't seen this one earlier
tumblr_mk1a0qfR0j1rbvmhdo7_1280.png