[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest violet9004

IU performance at Melon Award!!
as always she look stunning and the music arrangement is mind blowing!! one of the best stage performance this night :)
http://youtu.be/0lNi27xv21k

Guest violet9004

IU only win the Top10  Melon Award but she being nominated to all major award and its a big thing considering that she just make a comeback recently and with all the drama about plagiarism case so our IU did great tonight and we all proud of her :x

[PHOTO] 131115 #IU rehearsing for her upcoming concerts! -admin kpoppa

According to IU's agency, LOEN Tree, "IU's concert, ''Modern Times' will bring grand performances that have never been shown before, with a rich repertoire for all those who love IU. Also, in order to give support to IU, a guest that can brings the generations together will be making a special appearance."

아이유의 소속사 로엔트리 측은 "이번 아이유의 '모던 타임즈' 콘서트는 그를 사랑하는 관객들을 위해 이전에는 볼 수 없었던 화려한 무대와 풍성한 레퍼토리로 꾸며질 예정이다. 또 아이유를 지원 사격하기 위해 세대를 아우르는 깜짝 게스트가 등장한다"고 밝혀 콘서트에 대한 기대감을 증폭시켰다.

(trans source: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rrlhmt)

source article: http://news.donga.com/Main/3/all/20131115/58911066/1

1459944_678628118836923_1397763230_n.jpg

Source; IU Official Fansite

Guest violet9004

some Ailee fan said that IU went to hiding after the incident happen.. my reaction
tumblr_m4xwfzGHfk1qfh5ero1_250.gif

no she not performing but she became an MC to gayo award!! do not cry at all even at that time nobody defence her and just doing her job professionally.. wow some people really try hard to defence Ailee even if its mean bring down IU.. speechless................ 

Guest Tran Thuy

iu93jjang said: some Ailee fan said that IU went to hiding after the incident happen.. my reaction

no she not performing but she became an MC to gayo award!! do not cry at all even at that time nobody defence her and just doing her job professionally.. wow some people really try hard to defence Ailee even if its mean bring down IU.. speechless................ 

Guest violet9004

Rose said: I get tired for those thing.
just let IU talent shut them up !!!!!!!!!!!!
She will be the most shining star ever. I truly believe that!!!!!!!

Guest Trần Trinh

iu93jjang

said: some Ailee fan said that IU went to hiding after the incident happen.. my reaction

tumblr_m4xwfzGHfk1qfh5ero1_250.gif