[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

edensor said:

Oh Gosh... blonde IU so beautifullll.... b0d.gifb0d.gifb0d.gifsince when she is that pretty... last year? *Kin Joo Won mode ON*
I'm so excited with her new album. I have a feeling it will be different and awesome.And look at the list of October come back :SNSD : Sept 31Block B : October 3 ?IU : Oct 7T-Ara : Oct 10Big BangPSY

October will be HECTIC! Not to mentions my list drama :Heirs, Suspicious Houskeeper, Mirae's choice, Empress Ki and Top MedicalWhoaa... IU................ pyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gifpyd.gif

airbening said: akinahana89 said: WAAAAAAAAH~~
Isn't that the folder with our handwritten notes?!?!
IU is so beautiful!!
:x :x :x
was that confirmed that the green folder contained the handwritten letter from the project @akinahana89 ?
if that's true ..th_188.gif
It was confirmed by the organizer of the project that the handwritten letters were in a green folder and he was able to give it to her while IU was at the airport, leaving for Japan.

Annyeong yeorobon,   

16 days

until Monday October 07 2013

tumblr_mth3pqsv7t1qin5n0o1_r1_500.jpg

Cr K-airportfashion

Fellow Uaenas are saying on twitter that the teaser and the tracklist for her new album "Modern Times" will be out tomorrow. OMG I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: Omg it has been confirmed !!!!! IU's lyricist confirmed that indeed the tracklist and teaser will be released tomorrow woohooo. EXCITED!!!!!!!