{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

OMG the performance we've all been waiting for!

My Ear's Candy @ Chocolate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcoRMuHgQI...feature=channel

^ I died at 2:33 and died even more at the end. x______x STOP KILLING US TAEC! WHAT A TEASE. ;__;

Give My Lips @ Chocolate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XuiUSHq2MQ...feature=channel

^ he came out near the end... sexy as always

Interview @ Chocolate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uSYM3ha1nA...feature=channel

Freaking lucky women. T__________T

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG he has no idea how hot he is does he.....or maybe he does. omg.....

& I can't watch that move at 1:35 either. I literally can't....I have to scroll down LOL

My Ear's Candy @ Chocolate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwcoRMuHgQI...feature=channel

^ I died at 2:33 and died even more at the end. x______x STOP KILLING US TAEC! WHAT A TEASE. ;__;

omg that one just killed me even more.....ahahahhaa yeah....what a TEASE.

Guest she-smiles

the MV was drooolllaaabbbleee!! man i got goosebumps down to the spine when he touches lips with an oh-im-so-hot moves *squeals*!!!1

uwhm~ can i make a request?? im kinda a new fan of Mr.Beast^^

may i request a pic spam of him?? because i've been back tracking and all i can see was bandwith exceeded banner TT^TT

at your request. :) click to enlarge, this thread is getting pretty heavy with his hotness. :P

taek53.th.jpgtaek47.th.jpgtaek46.th.jpgtaek40.th.jpgtaek20.th.jpgtaek13.th.jpgtaecu.th.jpg20090616102009569.th.jpg20090616101204196.th.jpg12465903531.th.jpg96918958.th.jpg31657521.th.jpg84117443.th.jpg55410820.th.jpg33019654.th.jpg46825675.th.jpg70469377.th.jpg10889425.th.jpg92969816.th.jpg

Guest jaeners

HAHA. I just watched BJY's comeback performance with Taec earlier and omg, it is so damn HOT. HAHAHA. I actually like the part at 1:35, hahahah. x: Sexyyyyyyy ~~ even though I envy her, lol. And the performance at Chocolate, goodness Taec, why must you be such a tease? T-T *dies of happiness*

Guest SUPERSTAR

^omg did you see how he came closer than usual at the end and he was all smiling so she hit him? freaking taec, such a tease. AND all the girls went crazy when he pulled on his jacket.

thanks for sharing!

Guest jaeners

^ That is the hottest thing ever. x: *gets killed by other Taec fans in here* HAHAHA. I mean, I envy her and wish it was me, but hahah, I think it's pretty hot. x: Maybe bc I like BJY so I like that move, lol. *dies*

Guest Sanity

Okay this is going to sound weird really weird but you know when Taec sang the ballad song with the wind blowing and bright light shining at him.....WHY DOES IT REMINDED ME OF THE LATE MICHAEL JACKSON?.

Edit:

2a9zgq8.jpgnxuxxi.jpg

Doesn't it look the same?! O.O

Guest a Fallen Tears of an Angel

^

actually after you mention it, it kinda is similar to the late MJ's perf. :lol:

@ she-smiles

Taeekkkk-youuuuuu (translation : Thank you~^^ :) )

I completely O.O when i saw his solo pref. on the fan meeting and then melted into a pile of goo-goo-ga-ga fan girl after watching it :P although the whole windy-spotlight thingy was too dramatic but it was well covered up by my surprise with his voice (a bit shaky but his so far more improve than his...idol world days LOL )

Taec's Solo Performance

when a beast goes doing ballad, you can guarantee that it is a beautiful one~^^

@KJE's chocolate performance....

gaaaaaaaahhhh!!! i'll be your ear candy!!

i'll teach you how to say 'i love you' in different languages......as long as we do it in THAT kind of way~

mwuahahhaha

Guest papiroflexia

HAHAHAH the photos of him on a "date by himself" are so funny!

I didn't get to see it because people hotlinked it, how did you see it?

O:

Oh and from the DEG preview, the oufits surprisingly, aren't that bad.

Especially since they were picked out by our beloved Taec.

Nuuu why is his page so pushed back? D8

Just gonna share some pics from the fanmeet (click to enlarge)

th_090816_000003.jpgth_090816_000005.jpgth_090816_000007.jpgth_090816_000008.jpgth_090816_000009.jpgth_090816_000010.jpgth_090815_000033.jpg

th_090815_000034.jpgth_090815_000037.jpgth_090815_000038.jpgth_090815_000039.jpgth_090816_000001.jpg

cr. as tagged

Oh, and have you guys seem WB ep5? HAHA OK-coordi makes his appearance! Oh, and at the sauna he has this mushroom hair it looked so cute. XD He looks dorky as ever with his glasses in the next ep preview.

But poor guy, I heard he damaged his vocal chords from using them excessively so he had to get surgery. ): He practiced for 3 months just for the solo perf. He's so <3.

Guest 1S0ULL

Taec is sooo love <3

He must've practiced hard for the solo, he always loved ballads : ) .

Hope he recovers from the surgeryyy soon <33

Coordinator Ok on WB was soooo funny LOL .

Guest jaeners

^

^ Thank you for the pictures. He is so handsome. I die. T_T <3 *saves all of the pictures* But yeah, I heard about his surgery, too. I hope he recovers soon. ;~; <3

WB epi. 5 killed me, hahaha. Ok Codi, ahahah. Oh, you just gotta love him. <3

Guest she-smiles

I didn't get to see it because people hotlinked it, how did you see it?

O:

Oh and from the DEG preview, the oufits surprisingly, aren't that bad.

Especially since they were picked out by our beloved Taec.

whoever PS'ed it pretty much erased the girl out of the photos.

so we only see taec in the photos, enjoying a date alone. :P

i don't have the photos under my files, but if i am able to find them online, i'll repost them.

Archived