• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUPERSTAR

A bunch of randoms :)

jaytaec.jpg

10.jpg

onlyyou.gif

^he does his eyebrow lift for a bit at the end :)

onlyyou2.gif

onlyyou3.gif

balloon.gif

^i love how he looks up and smiles at her like that *JEALOUS!!

Guest ddalgi<3

^omg yeah...the way he looks at her is...love.

why does he do that...melts my heart <3 argh richard simmons me off >:( breaks me down, he does

Guest SUPERSTAR

cutecat.jpg

cutetaec.jpg

collage of taec's beautiful hands!

hands2.jpg

hands.jpg

^is it just me or is he wearing that ring on his left ring finger in the 2 bottom left pictures?

Guest vic_taebin

in that gif with him and the balloon, omg...i'd just die if looked at me like that! LOL..that's why he's my favorite =)

Guest jaeners

Oh my goodness. These pictures are killing me. He's so handsome. <3 The gif where he's looking at the girl, omg. I die. I really do love his hands. I've always found it so beautiful. ^^ The high cut picture is so hot. Gah. :wub: Thank you for all of the pictures!

Guest bright.crystalx3

^is it just me or is he wearing that ring on his left ring finger in the 2 bottom left pictures?

He better not be married or taken, LOL.

I missed this thread. :'D Thanks for sharing all the pics guys!

Yes, I always fret about how lovely his hands are... and that ring is... actually our couple ring. :lol: *gets bricked*

One of my fave pics of Taec;

1242844404_Untitled-9.jpg

Gosh everything about this pic - his jawline, his nose bridge, his sparkling eyes, his lips, and even his beautiful hands... makes me drool. *Q*

He's a walking statue.

Guest she-smiles

first off, that ring on taec's finger is from ME. haha. :P

but anyway, i was just on seoulbeats and i came across this HILARIOUS gif:

onewt.gif

onew's expression is just priceless. LOL. <33

i couldn't stop laughing! haha.

then there's taec baby and his WEIRD talent.

i think he's shown that talent in just about every show he's been on. haha.

but dang, it's so funny! and cute! AHHH, i just wanna pinch his cheeks!

<33

^ OH EM GEE. Those pictures are SEX! HAHAHAHA. *falls* But goodness, why is he so sexy? That one picture of him showing his arm? Omg, such a tease. T_T I love his smile so much. And gah, his tongue, hahaha. I love when he sticks out his tongue. Then again, I love everything about him. HAHA. *saves pictures* Thank you for the pictures! :D <3

During his showcase in Bangkok early this week, he stuck out his tongue quite often, I guess it has become his habit.. but cute though ... love him so much. I got a chance to shake hands with him during the photo shooting and well.. didn't miss a chance to tell him that I like him.. I should have said I love him .. , but then... :rolleyes: the way he looked back at me with his charming smile, I melted already.. .. :D miss him already..

Guest she-smiles

^ you met 2PM in thailand?

OMG...... *dies*

tell us your experience! i mean, you just did. lol.

but i want every single detail! hehe.

did he say anything to you?

did he do his blowfish face? (i see him do it everytime at fan signing events).

:)

btw. i'm assuming that signature of yours was signed by them? :D

you are so lucky!

VOTE FOR 2PM ON M.COUNTDOWN

HOW TO VOTE

You can vote more than once a day by making multiple accounts. Do not use hotmail e-mail addresses. Let's help them win for "I Hate You!"

If you have any questions please let me know! I'm currently voting everyday with 4 different accounts.

Hi, I got Mnet account since Hot Blood time, could you please guide me how to vote, after loggin please. I followed what you posted but got confused. BTW, HATE YOU is M Countdown No. 1 this week, CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BOYS !

she-smiles

Yes, the autographed CD is mine. It was one of the most pleasant experiences being with them. Nichkhun was not there for photo shooting (but it's all right :lol: ).. well ... Taec is my love... and the one I looked forward to meet. When it was my turn to take pictures with them along with another 3 fans, I went in last and Jae Beom was such a gentleman, he asked me to stand beside him in the middle (wanna die). I talked to Jae Beom asking him whether he felt better (he was sick when he arrived in Bangkok). Actually I was looking for Taec and wanted to stand beside him but Jae Beom was such a darling so I could not move from him. Luckily, Taec kneeled down in front of us for the pictures. After that, we had some moments with them shaking hands with everyone, I rushed to shake hands with Taec first and told him that I like him, our eyes met and ..gosh..he said thank you with his most charming smile.. I melted like water.... he is so gorgeously handsome. I love his eyes and his smile. I then turned to shake hands with the rest of them, Junho, Junsu, Chansung (gosh.. so handsome), Wooyoung (so cute).. and then Jae Beom ( a hero), I told Jae Beom to get well soon, and then he thanked me with a very warm smile.

At the showcase, my eyes followed and focused only on Taec, that's why I noticed that Taec stuck out his tongue quite often. It drove us crazy when we called his name out loud and he looked at us.. with that killing smiles... several times. The showcase was too short, with them singing 4 songs but I mean, it is never enough isn't it ?

Hopefully they will be coming back to Thailand soon, I could hardly wait cause I miss them already.

Guest SUPERSTAR

^hey!

so after you login on the main mnet.com page go to the very bottom and you'll see a LIST OF SHOWS, you should see MCOUNTDOWN there. Click there and it'll take you to the MCOUNTDOWN PAGE. Can you read Korean? It'll say 투표참여 on the left side. Click on that then it'll take you to the list of artists. Check the 2PM box scroll to the very bottom type in the code and hit submit! If you have anymore questions please let me know!

Oh yeah I think you can only vote from sat/sun-wednesday. If there's to box for you to check that means you can't vote at that time. Last I checked this morning 2PM is 3rd! SeoTaeJi came up fast as expected and Shinee is 2nd. Let's make them 1st!!

if only he had CHISELLED ABSS

He can't be TOO perfect now. ;D

perhaps he should ask jay to share some of his

but anyway, i was just on seoulbeats and i came across this HILARIOUS gif:

%7Boption%7Donewt.gif[/img

Haha, Onew's expression never gets old. He's like 'wth is this guy doing......',

which was kinda what I was thinking. LOL, still gotta love him for his weird talent though. <3

@Tukata

You're sooooo lucky. If Taec smiled at me like that..... I would faint. Seriously. D;

Archived