{official} 2 P M's [{ O K ★ T A E C Y E O N }] [옥택연]

Guest SUPERSTAR

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally watched the interview w/subs!! i already laughed when i watched without subs cuz of all his hand gestures LOL. and watching it w/ subs made me crack up. what a dork!! his personality is so weird and funny and cute and on stage he becomes a sexy sexy beast! not gonna lie, i srsly don't know how many times i replayed his part in both of the hate you performances. i love the taec beast!

Guest rainidy

haha. Taec's interview is just so cute. He has so many nicknames, like "beast" and "teeth" He's the youngest in the family with two older sisters, no wonder he acts like a kid. The members should just let him do his crazy poses when he takes pictures, it's adorable. Taec should just act cute and dorky more, even though he may be big. That's the reason why I like him so much!

Guest SUPERSTAR

omgosh thanks MINA for those pictures! He's such a dork. I love how everyone else is doing the peace sign and he's being all cute by himself! OH MY LOVE <3

Guest suzic87

finally watched the interview w/subs!! i already laughed when i watched without subs cuz of all his hand gestures LOL. and watching it w/ subs made me crack up. what a dork!! his personality is so weird and funny and cute and on stage he becomes a sexy sexy beast! not gonna lie, i srsly don't know how many times i replayed his part in both of the hate you performances. i love the taec beast!

Totally agree I love the fact that he has such a dorky personalty and then on stage he turns in to a one hot hottie!!!!! xxx

Guest lynaz

he is so cheery, dorky, giddy, hyper, funny && of course hot!!

cant wait to see his mnet scandal.. must be really fun to be his gf for a week. sigh!

Guest jaeners

Goodness, that gif of him is so kfjghkdf! He's so hot, lol. I love that dorky polaroid of him. He's so adorable. <3

But yes, I totally agree that Taek's personality is one of the bestttt. He's so dorky and adorable, yet hot & sexy at the same time. *hugs him* HAHA. I can't wait to see his mnet scandal though. Lucky girl. T-T

Guest Miss.Understood

You're welcome SUPERSTAR! =)

You gotta give Taec's cousin major props for sharing this adorable video of him to the world. LOL ^^ Ah~ this is why I love Taec! =)

credit: kwlove0705 @ youtube.com

Don't forget people, we need Taec's sexiness in this thread, so please remember not to hotlink. :D

31959933.th.jpg60513926.th.jpg88916046.th.jpg

credit: bestiz

88670764.th.jpg

credit: 2am2pm.com

This is pretty random, but it's nice to see this thread moving faster every week. Taec fans, let us unite! ^^v

-- Mina

Guest SUPERSTAR

^omgosh I saw that a long time ago! I forgot about it.

here's a fancam from the MUBANK performance! I love how Taec throws the flowers into the audience!

T A E C

Oh and I actually have been meaning to mention this as well! I love how fast this thread is growing! We had a slow start but now it is seriously booming. I see a lot of new people in here and that makes me very happy LOL. Thank you to all the TAEC LOVERS for showing their LOVE!

[EDIT]

Some pictures and videos!

OH YES. Taec is bringing SEXY BACK. 6/13/09 music camp

musiccamp2.jpg

musiccamp.jpg

musiccamp3.jpg

Star Kinggggggggg-- Taec showing us his talents!

starking.jpg

Some endorsements-- my baby taec looks so tired in these photos!! :(

endorsements.jpg

endorsements2.jpg

endorsementsemporham.jpg

endorsementsbradperry.jpg

endorsementstate.jpg

[c] to SUPERSTAR for cutting

On 090613 맛있는TV (delicious TV)

yummy3.jpg

yummy2.jpg

yummy.jpg

[c] time for sickness

To watch this show:

PART 1

PART 2

Guest jaeners

HAHAHAHA. Omg that video of Taek. He is so goofy. What a dork. <3 But thank you, Mina for the pictures! Sexy Taek. <3

But yes~ I've noticed how this thread is growing so fast too! I'm one of the silent fans who didn't want to post much, but now I feel like I have to post everytime I'm in here. HAHA.

Guest she-smiles

here's a fancam from the MUBANK performance! I love how Taec throws the flowers into the audience!

T A E C

i remember watching that clip yesterday,

and i just wanted to jump into my computer and snatch the flowers.

:D

yes, my baby is sexy. i'm not feelin' his shades though. the shape doesn't match him. :(

y1.jpg

ohh romeo. romeo. where for art thou romeo?!

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

y4.jpg

cr. bestiz.

Guest Miss.Understood

54276820.jpg

Gah, I love his face structure & his hat/cap . . . thing. Hardy har har. :3

These pics are pretty old, so I can't remember the souce. ><"

No hot linking and sorry if these pics have already been posted. ^^

81058363.jpg62870755.jpg

SUPERSTAR omg! Thanks to your picture spam, I died and went to a heaven filled with Taecs! =) Love, love, love the pics & the youtube vids! FOOD! Haha, I actually made a new gif(it's in my about me) with one of the vids. ^^

You're welcome jaeners! Yeh, he's so adorable, I can't even tap that without giggling like a mad man! Glad you like the pics+vid! And haha me too! I was always curious about these threads because ppl would always post in them, didn't understand why. But now I do. It's LOVE. Yep. =D =D Smart answer, right? xD Lol jk. ^^;

she-smiles: I love how he gets down to business whenever there's a performance! He has like two sides to himself! LOL. And I'm enjoying the best of both worlds(eh, cheesy. I know. T___T)! Thanks for the pics! <3 <3

Guest heartdrops

Gah, I love his face structure & his hat/cap . . . thing. Hardy har har. :3

I love his face structure too! It's so unique and makes him look cute yet manly LOL.

Thanks for all the pics. They're all so avatar worthy, gotta save them all! lol

Guest smileforgrace

KaoriHoshiko posted pictures of Taecyeon at an event this week with his MNet Scandal girlfriend on the 2PM thread.

CLICK

Why do I hear my heart breaking... T_T

Guest jaeners

^ Oh, my achey breaky heart. T_T I'm with you. My heart is breaking too. ;~; Now I don't wanna watch the episode, haha. >_<

But thank you all for the pictures. Taek is so handsome. <3

Guest rainidy

Taec's old video was cute. Love the way he acts around his cousins. :lol:

Wish to see more of his old videos. Wonder what Taec would do to his cousins when he finds out. hahah

Guest SUPERSTAR

KaoriHoshiko posted pictures of Taecyeon at an event this week with his MNet Scandal girlfriend on the 2PM thread.

CLICK

Why do I hear my heart breaking... T_T

Can't breathe, my heart just broke :(

oh taec. I think it'll be harder than I thought to watch the scandal show. If looking at these pictures is this hard then watching the epi will be even more difficult! Hmm..she actually seems to be prettier than I thought. Bleh. LOL.

Guest Miss.Understood

heartdrops: Yeah I totally agree! And no problem, glad you like 'em! =D

Taec's wink. (click to view gif)

wiink.th.gif

credit:2PM's official soompi thread

I like to move it, move it. ^^ (click to view gif)

iliketomoveit.th.gif

credit:bestiz

I like to move it, move it(part II). ^^

xxx111.th.jpg

87619570.th.jpg

41462439.th.jpg

Taec-Khun action!

taeckhunxx.th.jpg

Taec and Maknae action baby! (click to view gif)

77103054.th.gif

Taec and Maknae action baby! [i like to move it, move it (part III).] ^^ (click to view gif)

iliketomoveit2.th.gif

The real scandal girl looks cute, but she's sorta-kinda-IS-boobless. :x Can't wait until the episode airs. They look cute together. =D

b00575234a34fd2cbc774l.th.jpgb00575234a34fd4b6dd4f.th.jpgb00575234a34fd4d05098.th.jpg

b00575234a35000d6650e.th.jpgb00575234a34fd5c53692.th.jpgb00575234a34fd114e1d3.th.jpg

b00575234a34fe450092a.th.jpgb00575234a34ffe3dadc8.th.jpgb00575234a3500a4d38ee.th.jpg

Enjoy everyone!

-- Mina

Archived