[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest Katrina

PUAHAHAHA!!! really nice person u said!!! rofl2.gif

i hope i REALLY am a NICE person or an ANGEL!! which is i am not!!! puahahaha!!

i can't download any clip tht above 20mb now cuz i'm at my univ n there's ^*^@#@ firewall!!!

owhh!!! i really want to*(&*^&% the network admin!!!

keep me far aawwwaayy from my love (bi)!!

*at least u can download the lq ver!! me?? aiyak only 20 mb? *sighs

TRUE!! agree with u!! the telephone pole is not tht bad..

*he's TOOOO TALL!! aiyak!! evn taller than bi... i wonder how tall he is as real person.. anyway dun wanna meet him in person cuz i look like a dwarf beside him!! ahaks!! rofl2.gif

edit:

DANI!!! i see u online dear!!! miss u so much!!!

hey... dont laugh that much... still online? dont have to sleep???? i can download bcause luckily i have a pendrive, 256MB... my internal hd for network in school was just for 10 MB! can u believe it?

ep2 subs posted by bumme&soompi group

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OFWWS8...M32PFQLPMJW4ICR

yeay...thanx!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ep2 subs posted by bumme&soompi group

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3OFWWS8...M32PFQLPMJW4ICR

thanx for the subs seirin!!

ish the 3rd episode coming out today??

yupp!! today!! i think the subbing team is gonna hv lotsa work to do!! AJA AJA HWAITING to the team!!!

thanx for all the subs.. the efforts n the time!! love u guys so much!!!

WOW...the ost is out already!!?? :blink::blink:

u can download it already!! (previous page.. i think) credit to ppl who uploaded it!! they've done a REALLY gud job!!

hey... dont laugh that much... still online? dont have to sleep???? i can download bcause luckily i have a pendrive, 256MB... my internal hd for network in school was just for 10 MB! can u believe it?

GOSH!! 10 mb only!!! crazy!! *faints

aiyak.. its 6:19.. doin my assignment+study+spamming.. but i think i spam a lot more thn my study n assignment!! harharhar!!

Guest Katrina

okay...i guess i got to go... wait for Bi tomorrow! :D and i've really got to go bcause i'm not studying at all...ahaha :lol:

i hate monday tests... <_< ruining my weekends...

thanx for the subbing team... love you all! :wub:

visc...! sleep! :D

heyya freya!!!! how are you?

::go to go but still here...i'm crazy! :wacko:

Guest Gummi Bear

Jun Sung is not the older brother of the two right? I got the impression that his dad likes the other brother better... If Jun Sung is not the first born he won't inherit his dad's company like the intro said on the first page unless I am totally mistaken. Can somebody clarify??

okay...i guess i got to go... wait for Bi tomorrow! :D and i've really got to go bcause i'm not studying at all...ahaha :lol:

i hate monday tests... <_< ruining my weekends...

thanx for the subbing team... love you all! :wub:

visc...! sleep! :D

heyya freya!!!! how are you?

::go to go but still here...i'm crazy! :wacko:

muahaha!! i hate exams!! ruining my LIFE!!

i can't sleep.. i can't!! i always hv the feeling i miss sumthing at this thread!!! :wacko:

muahaha!! i really need to do my assignment!!

hv to submit today!! whoa!! lotsa work!! <_<

:: i think i better go too... but.. y am i still here!! KAT!! wut's happening to us???!!! :wacko: ::

dani!!! hv u finish reading all the backlogs??!!

u miss the "ouch-kissing" part!! really nice if u can comment on tht!! naughty.gifnaughty.gif

love u dear!!!

ermmm... kat!! we really need to concentrate now!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!!!

Jun Sung is not the older brother of the two right? I got the impression that his dad likes the other brother better... If Jun Sung is not the first born he won't inherit his dad's company like the intro said on the first page unless I am totally mistaken. Can somebody clarify??

ermmm... i heard the jun sung call the other guy "hyung" which means older bro.. but i think his father like jun sung better cuz he did all the presentation (in french!!) n appear to be more intelligent thn his hyung.. bout the inherit part.. i dun thing there's a prob.. it doesn't matter cuz his father is freaking rich.. so.. if not inherit the company he sure will hv lotsa money instead... its just my opinion... :wink: ermm.. bout the intro.. no cmmt on tht... :)

Guest freya1507

omg i missed so much all the talk about the kissing and the bedscene??? :(:o:angry::rolleyes:

one time i'm not here for weekend you talked about all the hot topics here aisssshhhhh

without me....

but i saw the kissing clip allready ....and ..... better as FH....but i really have the feeling that he still has a lot to learn when it comes to movie-kisses !!!!

real-live kisses ???? do not know ...but would love to know :lol:

waving at visc (missed you too), Katrina, ...and the onthers

Guest Katrina

muahaha!! i hate exams!! ruining my LIFE!!

i can't sleep.. i can't!! i always hv the feeling i miss sumthing at this thread!!! :wacko:

muahaha!! i really need to do my assignment!!

hv to submit today!! whoa!! lotsa work!! <_<

:: i think i better go too... but.. y am i still here!! KAT!! wut's happening to us???!!! :wacko: ::

dani!!! hv u finish reading all the backlogs??!!

u miss the "ouch-kissing" part!! really nice if u can comment on tht!! naughty.gifnaughty.gif

love u dear!!!

ermmm... kat!! we really need to concentrate now!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!!!

i think we've got a virus. i think i need to go and talk to my GP tomorrow...:wacko: dont forget to see your GP too, okay visc?

yeah..freya...howdy? i thought i lost you... yeah... u missed all the talks..ahaha...:lol:

okay... how many hours to go? approx 14 hours more!

i really want to see the scene where Bok Gu drags Eun Seok to the hospital! did u guys remember that? or everybody is anticipating for the kissing scene? which broke my heart into pieces? :(

omg i missed so much all the talk about the kissing and the bedscene??? :(:o:angry::rolleyes:

one time i'm not here for weekend you talked about all the hot topics here aisssshhhhh

without me....

but i saw the kissing clip allready ....and ..... better as FH....but i really have the feeling that he still has a lot to learn when it comes to movie-kisses !!!!

real-live kisses ???? do not know ...but would love to know :lol:

waving at visc (missed you too), Katrina, ...and the onthers

okay.. okay.. this is the last post here!!!

i can't resist to post if dani post sumthing!!! harharharhar!!

mmm... we WANT to WAIT but u know!! we can't hold it anymore!!

the pain is too unbearable!!! like my heart being run over by a lorry!!! ahaks!! haha!! lol!!

ermmm.. bout the "real-live kisses" n the "movie-kisses" couldn't agree more!!!

he REALLY need to learn bout the "kiss"... harharhar!! its not hardcore enuff!!

OMG!!! did i just say tht!!! puahahaha!!! blink.gifrofl2.gif

i think we've got a virus. i think i need to go and talk to my GP tomorrow...:wacko: dont forget to see your GP too, okay visc?

yeah..freya...howdy? i thought i lost you... yeah... u missed all the talks..ahaha...:lol:

i really want to see the scene where Bok Gu drags Eun Seok to the hospital! did u guys remember that? or everybody is anticipating for the kissing scene? which broke my heart into pieces? :(

ermm.. can i go on wednesday?.. tmr n tues i hv an important appointment with bi!!! PLS!!!

gud luck tmr!! harharhar!!!

ok girls.. its time for me to go.. ermm.. at least for 2 hours!!

*i can't stand more thn tht!!

LOVE YAH ALL!!

*bye dani!!! KAT!! everyone!!

:: kat!! nice spamming with u!! will be missing u dear!! dun forget ur appointment!! ;) ::

Guest dorkette

i actually do not want a bed scene--

i think i fell in love with min-gu :P and now this love story between bi and shin minah makes want to cry a little bit.

haha just kidding, but oh gosh, i do love min-gu. it's really sad that he's in a vegetable state.

:(:(:(

===

anyone else find it cute that korean dramas often times have their male actors make a big deal about their physical characteristics? in sangdoo, bi had to justify that his small eyes were okay to bori [lol] and in ijuksa, lee ki-woo mentions his height several times. sometimes it's cocky, but i burst out laughing when he was telling shin minah's parents to sit down, because their necks were probably hurting from looking up at him. that's a queer thing to say to potential in-laws, no? :huh::o:lol:

Guest Katrina

visc...dont go yet..let's go together!!! ahaha... love spamming with you too! :D

good luck to me for my test tomorrow... yeah..i'll go see my GP after i finished watching, so that he can bandaged my heart also!

well see ya guys tomorrow kay? love you...bye freya, visc, dorkette...everyone...love you! :wub: night!

Guest dorkette

first off, thanks to everyone uploading the OST! wow i'm excited!

no, you're not the only one remembering the hospital scene!

i posted a while back how much i want to see that unfold.

i just watched the real trailer for episode three [not the one stuck at the end of episode 2] and you can hear eun-seok crying out loud, "kang min-gu, you heartless b*stard!" and she's crying on the floor and min-gu has this spasm. :(

oh, and i want to translate the red letters in the episode three video clip preview:

i'm pretty sure they're from bok-gu's point of view.

i'll try and cap what i'm talking about. be back later.

ooh. bye Katrina!

Guest freya1507

okay.. okay.. this is the last post here!!!

i can't resist to post if dani post sumthing!!! harharharhar!!

mmm... we WANT to WAIT but u know!! we can't hold it anymore!!

the pain is too unbearable!!! like my heart being run over by a lorry!!! ahaks!! haha!! lol!!

ermmm.. bout the "real-live kisses" n the "movie-kisses" couldn't agree more!!!

he REALLY need to learn bout the "kiss"... harharhar!! its not hardcore enuff!!

OMG!!! did i just say tht!!! puahahaha!!! blink.gifrofl2.gif

ermm.. can i go on wednesday?.. tmr n tues i hv an important appointment with bi!!! PLS!!!

gud luck tmr!! harharhar!!!

ok girls.. its time for me to go.. ermm.. at least for 2 hours!!

*i can't stand more thn tht!!

LOVE YAH ALL!!

*bye dani!!! KAT!! everyone!!

:: kat!! nice spamming with u!! will be missing u dear!! dun forget ur appointment!! ;) ::

:lol:visc tztztztz bedtime my dear palli palli

but not hardcore enough omg lol yes yes ...we want more passion ...

maybe we should show him how we want it hihihihihi

me very very curious now ...if we see more kisses and not only peeing men in every ep hahahaha

i actually do not want a bed scene--

i think i fell in love with min-gu :P and now this love story between bi and shin minah makes want to cry a little bit.

haha just kidding, but oh gosh, i do love min-gu. it's really sad that he's in a vegetable state.

:(:(:(

i a have to agree with ayu ...if the bedscene is made good ...then i would love to see an erotic scene...

;)

Guest dorkette

translated EPISODE THREE preview caps, by dorkette. [not good quality, though haha]

i do hope this isn't considered a spoiler, i can't exactly make caps white? :huh:

14gd3.jpg

"i dream of a beautiful revenge"

27pt1.jpg

"and also... i dream of a cruel love"

35xx.jpg

"and this love that is like a thorn pierces me"

48bf.jpg

and is that LEE KI-WOO [joon-sung] punching BI [bok-gu]?!?!

i'm not sure if i heard correctly, but i believe in that part of the clip, bok-gu was saying "give her to me. cha eun-seok." :o

this preview seriously intrigues me. *sigh*

I was the one who started the bedscene topic and it is because, as I had already mentioned several times, I want to see how Bi handles such intimate scenes. So far he has not been put to the test yet, while countless other popular K-actors had gone through such on screen encounters.

Most of you can't even handle his one kissing scene with SMA, what will happen if there is more intimacy between them, and I do predict there will be ! :lol: Just kidding guys, it's all reel action only !

I do like LKY in the drama too and he sure looks good here, unlike his earlier shows. Talking about speculations, maybe Han Da-jung will turn out to be the villianess after all. Who knows...but I sincerely hope the ending is not a cliff-hanger leaving us to wonder... :P

Guest freya1507

I was the one who started the bedscene topic and it is because, as I had already mentioned several times, I want to see how Bi handles such intimate scenes. So far he has not been put to the test yet, while countless other popular K-actors had gone through such on screen encounters.

Most of you can't even handle his one kissing scene with SMA, what will happen if there is more intimacy between them, and I do predict there will be ! :lol: Just kidding guys, it's all reel action only !

you are right wendy a lot of ppl here would have great problems to see him in a bed-scene...but this is life i think ...even when you are a big fan you have to handle that he does work like this and that he has a privat life where he hopefully have all this ;)

and if someone really can not stand this ...maybe better not to watch this drama ..

if i can choose ...kissing more kissing and good made bedscene B)

Archived