SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

Guest aliceee

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6814/cimg9156af3.jpg

i like dark colors o_o.

mac fluidline works wonderrs.

I've always wondered how mac fluidline was for single eyelids... does it smear at all? I've used liquid liners that have all ended up smudging a little the longer I wore them...

does anyone else have reviews of mac fluidline for us single eyelids gals too? :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aquapoppie

I have MAC fluidline in blacktrack, and it's awesome. It doesn't budge after long hours of wear, and comes off pretty easily with oil-based remover. My eyelids are slightly droopy and fold inward, so all other eyeliners smear alot, but mac fluidline doesn't. There's some Japanese eyeliners that are really good too, but I don't know what it's called since my friend got it for me from Japan :T

Guest super piggy

I've always wondered how mac fluidline was for single eyelids... does it smear at all? I've used liquid liners that have all ended up smudging a little the longer I wore them...

does anyone else have reviews of mac fluidline for us single eyelids gals too? :)

it works wonders (: ahha . it doesnt smear .. just wait for it to dry a but .. like above said, it can easily be taken off with a oilbase makeup remover..

i use neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover...

it says oilfree but there is a residue but it removes makeup better than anything else... you just gotta wash it off with warm water.

Guest dellcomputer

So me and my friend had a minor disagreement with her eyes. She says its double well I say its single. So I want to know...

is my friend's eye single or double?

Left eye

lefteye.jpg

Right eye

righteye.jpg

definitely double...the cease is just low and closer to the eye....

if it is single there would be no lines at all...like the e.g pic

single_lid.jpg

Guest d-0ne

i agree with u guys about mac fluidline but i also recommend revlon colorstay liquid liner too. I use both together for a longer wear. Everyone should get Revlon Colorstay cause it stays on for sooo long and doesn't smudge and the applicator is perfect for a thin line or a thick line.

Guest Potstickers

Thanks Opus. 16 and ginger! sometimes I get confused because usually when I think double i see the crease but with hers I couldn't really tell.. @dellcomputer:Thanks for the pic of the single...now I won't get confused anymore. :)

Guest dddysprecious

ooooooo this is all so interesting~ I never dared to try to touch eyeshadow cause I'd figure it'd look weird on single eyelids :crazy:

Guest OrangeJennyFish

well i have inner ssangkeupeul, and it looks like single eyelids except when i open my eyes really wide lol. so when i put on eye stuff, it folds and it looks like nothing is there XD i just don't bother =P

Guest Opus. 19

^ aww gee, I always visit your blog since you post great reviews. It's good to see you're on soompi too! XD

The pink looks great against your skintone! I've been struggling to find a pretty pink eyeshadow that doesn't make me look sickly. :<

Guest sujungx3

i have weird eyelids...sometimes theye are single... sometimes they are double... today they were double... but this still works on single eyelids...

its just plain sparkly purple eyeshadow with some sheer sparkly pink under the eyebrow

soryy there are sparkles EVERYWHERE... after experiementing... the glitter wouldn't come off

img1821in1.jpg

img1817rr4.jpg

I don't have single eyelids but I love working on them! I actually have links to my thread on my signature. IF You guys are curious to look at the pictures, feel free to look at them. But what i do when I put make up on single eyelids, is that I like to put emphasis on the brow bone, rather then trying to pile make up on the monolid and make it look really heavy or just putting make up on to the bare minimum where no one can see it. I like color.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Minak0.

eeh didn't know there was a thread like that :) very interesting

i have single eyelids and i don't know how to put make up xD

never do that~

i want to try make up can some teach me how?

but first i would like some advice to buy the right make up hihi ^^"

Guest lolimois

is my friend's eye single or double?

It's TECHNICALLY considered a double, but treated like a single. =_= yeah.. It's like inner eyelids don't really count or something since you can't really see it all that much from outside...(so people get surgery to get the outer one too) BoA had an inner one when she was younger but now she has an outer one :)

Blehh -- I currently hate my single eyelids. I just have to learn how to get the most out of them, that's all!

Anyways, does any one have the problem of not being able to see eyeliner on your top eyelid when you apply it?

I think I have a fat eyelid...

When I attempted it in the past, I just drew a skinny line as close to my eyelashes as possible.

But then it disappears when I look at myself regularly in the mirror.

To even see the eyeliner, it seems I would have to draw on another one inch of eye liner....

Does anyone have a solution to this problem besides eye glue / eye tape ? Just wondering.... thanks!

Guest USERNAME_TAKEN

i don't get how you can keep makeup on with single lids. i have a double eyelid but when i was little and i had single eyelids and for a photoshoot i did they had to like tape fake lids to keep the makeup from smudging. how do you guys do it?

Guest seeepluss

Blehh -- I currently hate my single eyelids. I just have to learn how to get the most out of them, that's all!

Anyways, does any one have the problem of not being able to see eyeliner on your top eyelid when you apply it?

I think I have a fat eyelid...

When I attempted it in the past, I just drew a skinny line as close to my eyelashes as possible.

But then it disappears when I look at myself regularly in the mirror.

To even see the eyeliner, it seems I would have to draw on another one inch of eye liner....

Does anyone have a solution to this problem besides eye glue / eye tape ? Just wondering.... thanks!

^ yeah I have that problem too ):

I still use eyliner though, but with eyeshadow

I draw an outline with eyeliner then cover it with black eyeshadow xD

or if you don't to have a lot of eyeliner9+shadow on, you can always apply it under the lids (:

Archived