SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Are you sure? I have a friend that's sok ssang gah pol, and it's REALLY obvious

Are you sure hers is just ssangguhpeul? :sweatingbullets:

YOu have a sok ssangguhpeul. Any crease no matter how thin that's under the lid is sok(inner) ssangguhpeul(double eyelid) xD thus the name.

Guest globosapien

i looked back a couple of pages and saw the HJH pictures...

i honestly think some soompiers are better at single eyelid makeup than HJH's makeup artists.

Guest miss ambrosia x3

its kinda weird for me because... i ahve one single eyelid and one double eyelid. IT BUGS A LOT. i wish. i would just ahve one or the others. but you guys are so great for helping me with my one eye.. haha T_T

Guest jungie012

haha hey guys... I made a tutorial because I was a little bored today.. hope this helps!

to start off with here are some color choices that i recommend.. and the numbers correspond with instruction #3.

essentials.jpg

and we're off!

tutorial.jpg

I really like this look because it's not really over the top dramatic and it's pretty dynamic.

You could def wear it to school, or out to a nice occasion. Even out to party or something.

so here's the difference

before.jpgafter.jpg

the before picture i'm wearing a little bit of mascara but I don't have any other make up on otherwise. (my eyes get so squinty when I smile big -_-;;) But you can see with the after pic, it's not too dramatic.. rather kind of subtle.

hope that helps! =D

Guest koolangel297

^ OOOoooOOOooOOOO... really nice ~ i always hav trouble tryin to curl the lashes at the inner corner of my eyes

My eyes are single.

But when am sleepy they become double,same as when i put on fake lashes(just once), look up or when i open then just very slighty larger.

My eyes look freaky when i put on the glue, tried it once, maybe it is because the crease i made was too thick?

But the glue just melts away soo easily..so i gave up.

Tape is weird cous they are visible.

I heard there is a thread version from japan havent seen it got a long time.

Wat was the name of the eyelid glue that you guys were mentioning that is waterproof? Any idea where i can get them.

Guest kangxbyul

jungie012: woah in the last picture I was like 'where did the double eyelid come from?' lol

but nice tutorial ~ ^^

Guest amberskies

wow! jungie012, awesome tutorial~

i wish i had ssangkkapool T^T

hmmm one question:

are metal eyelash curlers better than plastic ones?

can someone reccomend me a good one thats not too pricey?

thanks =P

Guest illegalsarang

Can anyone tell me what eyes I've got?

eyes.jpg

The second pics I think I blinked XD; but we can actually see there's a crease there >.>; I always thought I had single eyelid, but there's this crease inside my eyes or something

Blisskiss- I LOVE YOUR BRONZE TAN MAKEUP! However, I'm a disaster in life, I couldn't do the same effect as you did >.>; Don't know how and where to put the tan color =X

i think you have sok sang gah pul. if you start wearing mascara, it will probably turn into sanggahpul. that's what happened to my mom. you luckys. i'm jealous. haha

Guest srenity

essentials.jpg

AHH!! i have the same mascara.

so what do you use to take off that waterproof mascara?

i currently use pond's clean sweep. while the eyeliner and eyeshadow only needs 2 'sweeps' above my eyelids, the mascara needs several. it's even there after i shower and wake up the next day (it feels all sticky =[ and i could touch my eyelashes and see black and little bits of fiber on my finger =/ ) so i usually dont wear mascara for the next day.

what do you use to get erase waterproof mascara like that one?

Guest deportedkorean

AHH!! i have the same mascara.

so what do you use to take off that waterproof mascara?

i currently use pond's clean sweep. while the eyeliner and eyeshadow only needs 2 'sweeps' above my eyelids, the mascara needs several. it's even there after i shower and wake up the next day (it feels all sticky =[ and i could touch my eyelashes and see black and little bits of fiber on my finger =/ ) so i usually dont wear mascara for the next day.

what do you use to get erase waterproof mascara like that one?

sometimes just rubbing or "sweeping" isnt good enough...

...what i do to take off waterproof mascara...

i use my cetaphil (any kind of lotion is fine really)...and rub it over my lashes (with my eyes closed of course)...and swipe off most of my mascara, then i get my eyemakeup remover and soak a cotton ball (or pad) with it and press it against my lashes for a few seconds...just to saturate the dry mascara. usually most of it is off and i can get rid of any excess by washing my face.

you can do both (lotion AND eyemakeup remover) or either one...

Guest jungie012

lilveggie: haha I'm single! I wish I was double.. it's just sometimes when I smile and look up I get a slight double eyelid. I can make it more pronounced by use a bobby pin but when I blink it goes way..

amberskies: I think metal ones would work better just because there'd be more strength behind the metal, but of course I've never used a plastic one so that's all speculation.. I'd recommend revlon, it's not very expensive-- I think it's like 7 bucks at the most? I hate lacross! It's sooo stiff and I think I almost ended up cutting off my eyelashes!! T_T Which scared me haha. But yeah if you want something really good I heard Shu Eumera eyelash curlers work wonder especially on asian lashes (hehe since they were designed by and asian) but yeah I've been meaning to go get one but alas... they're more expensive-- like $20 =/

kawaiichunsa: I've used several within the last year haha because I kept running out and using whatever I could find around the house (i'm so glad I live in an all girl household--everyone has makeup stuff =P) and I must say out of everything I used nothing compared to Mary Kay's Eye makeup remover!! It's really gentle on the eyes but it gets waterproof mascara off really well! I've used the maybelline and lancome remover and they suck >_< I was rubbing my eyes raw with them and I'd still not get it all off!

hope that all helps! =)

Guest banana milk =)

i haven't used the shu eyelash curler, but i LOVE the shiseido one. it's kind of expensive (16) but it comes with replaceable pads (i heard the shu doesn't) and it never pinches my eyes. i HAD the revlon one but i'd always pinch myself wiht it so i threw it out in a fit of anger.. (hahah -__-) but that's only because i'm extra clumsy with those sorts of things.

seriously though.. the shiseido one rocks my socks off!

Archived