SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

sweetiexpie098 : just wondering, what shimmer stick do you use? I haven't been able to find one that lasts...mine usually disappears by the end of the day :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spicy chicken

hello,

i just started a blog today where i'm going to post some makeup tuts for single eyelids. i'm not a pro or anything i just wanted to share my advice/experiences with girls who might need help.

i used to struggle with my eyes like crazy.. -__-

if anybody is interested here is the link: KUKU

byee

Some pics:

FxCam_1291722468771.jpg

FxCam_1291716087608.jpg

I used to not like my single lids at all~ but now I've gotten used to them ^^;;

and i have decent-lengthed lashes, but i don't like using eyelash curlers~ cause my lids look weird afterwards~ :lol: so i keep my lashes natural~ or just throw on some mascara~

here's a look i wear sometimes when i'm not lazy~

mtsf3l.png

20hof3r.png

sorry the last picture is so blurry! Dx

lol same look~ but the last one's lighting was x__x

Guest angelic_betrayal

Speakeasy your makeup complements your eyes so well! Love it :D

8.jpg

I usually have single lids and this has become one of my favorite looks lately :) I have a tutorial on my blog if anybody is interested!

• 2 months later...
Guest xiaolingling

Wow, you all are so pro at this! I recently started to experiment with eyeliner, not sure if it looks goodxP

Here is how I do mine, the wing is usually not that long but I did this for fun. What do you think:)?

Twoeyesclearervers.jpg

Oneeyeskrtt.jpg

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

i have single lids but when i wear my lashes, it makes me have double. anyone know why??

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi! My understanding is that the lash "bone" (the base of the false eyelashes) acts as a fixture on your eye that causes the skin to fold under because of the added firmness of that part of the eyelid... Omg that made no sense I can't really explain it xD I hope it helped though, it's pretty interesting right?

Aw man, you guys with single lids are lucky, applying makeup seems more simple on single lids. I have a really pronounced double eyelid and one double eyelid that is slightly hidden so sometimes it's hard to make makeup look "even". I love CL's eye makeup.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had single eyelids... Or double eyelids!

omg, I have ONE single eyelid and ONE double eyelid!!! I don't know how to put on makeup. My left eye is double and when I put on eyeliner, it looks REALLY pretty but when I put it on my right eye, it's hidden. I don't want to put it on thick either because it'll look weird when my eyes are compared. :[

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest wildhope

xX_faRfaLLaz_Xx

That looks amazing! I love it!

Does anybody have monolids, but they are different shapes (not as in one is monolid and the other is double lid), but one is smaller than the other? how do you deal with that?

Guest pinkathryn

xX_faRfaLLaz_Xx

That looks amazing!  I love it!

Does anybody have monolids, but they are different shapes (not as in one is monolid and the other is double lid), but one is smaller than the other?  how do you deal with that?

I have this problem too! It totally sucks because i look unbalanced, like one eye is injured or smthg

So, I'll either wear tape on the one eye or wear false eyelashes, which create a crease. If you don't want to wear the tape in the morning, I'd wear it all night on the one eye and take it off in the morning. Or, try a eye cream that firms; it might help create a crease.

Guest jalx3

Muahaha single lid here and just wanna share how I do my eye makeup.

xlarfd.jpg

raxjko.jpg

Sorry for the huge pictures. My makeup isn't anything fancy, just bold enough to enhance my eyes (:

Guest jalx3

Thanks for the positive feedback :) I'll be back with a tutorial soon.

10zck76.jpg

My lashes is Dollywink #2 if anyone is wondering. Not my everyday makeup; just for special occasions.

Guest Liandon

Gahh, I would be totally fine with my single eyelids, but they're uneven! One eye has more fat on it its eyelid than the other, and so it makes for a more difficult time in trying to put makeup evenly onto both eyes because the fattier one tends to hide more makeup than the other. <___>

God, i'm so freaking jealous of those with even lids/doublelids....

• 1 month later...
Guest smiil3dorK

I did a tutorial..Hope you guys get it..if not you guys can visit my blog for more informations on how to do it..

http://missyclife.blogspot.com/2011/06/seasons-of-my-life.html

makeup1.jpg

I didn't do a tutorial on this..but I made my eyes larger without using tape..you can have a double eyelid for one day if ur lids are not thick or so...

263975_112323552192371_100002441816730_121129_2586120_n.jpg

No tutorial either..I don't do much tutorials..

261448_113053998785993_100002441816730_126380_4165872_n.jpg

255726_108982395859820_100002441816730_91712_342643_n.jpg

using pure black gel liner and a little bit of shadow..

260551_113643252060401_100002441816730_130062_5889496_n.jpg

248806_108982669193126_100002441816730_91717_1413838_n.jpg

Guest v i i x 3

Thanks for the positive feedback :) I'll be back with a tutorial soon.

*quoted image*

My lashes is Dollywink #2 if anyone is wondering. Not my everyday makeup; just for special occasions.

Good gosh you're absolutely gorgeous. ^^ Haha, thanks so much for the tutorial! Would you mind if I asked you what mascara you use? it looks so great even without the fake lashes. If I could do that with my eyelashes.. xD Gawd!~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived