SINGLE EYELIDS

Guest banana milk =)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^ Tutorial please! And what brand of eyelashes do you use? It looks really natural. If you didnt mention the thing about your real lashes, I would've thought it was your real lashes O:

Haha I don't think I have enough confidence to make a tutorial XD But I was inspired by Sandara's eyes in 2NE1's Try To Follow Me music video.

dara3.jpg

My fake lashes are from a brand called Model 21 :)

Guest Redwarrior

I have a question, if I have a double eyelid for one eye and like an inner double eyelid (It's probably the same as mono eyelid), how do I do my makeup so they look the same? (with out the eyeliner-I'm horrible with the eyeliner...) :sweatingbullets:

Redwarrior My sister has eyes like you and what she does is draw a line how you usually would with eyeliner on your eye with the double eyelid and then just draw a thicker line for your single eyelid. I just realised you said without eyeliner. Um .. black/brown eyeshadow? XD Are you okay with eyeshadow?

smiil3dorK Omggg I love your BoA inspired eye makeup in the first picture XD Very pretty. I attempted but it didn't turn out as nice as yours XD

boavk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweet_loveee

Does anyone on this thread happen to have one double eyelid and one single eyelid?

I do... and I never wear makeup, primarily because when I do, it just emphasizes the unevenness even more.

Does anyone on this thread happen to have one double eyelid and one single eyelid?

I do... and I never wear makeup, primarily because when I do, it just emphasizes the unevenness even more.

maybe apply just mascara so it won't make the difference too noticeable?

i think u can also apply false lashes because they tend to create a crease on single eyelids...

Guest bonsaitea

^

My eyes are similar to yours. but i consider them single eyelids.

just line your eyes through your lashes for a defined look. if you want to add color, don't go too far past your crease [unless you're doing a more dramatic look] because that "peek a boo" color people see when you look down or blink to me is really cute.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest messiemess

Can anyone recommend me some false eyelashes that can hold up single lids well? (single lids, not mono)

If it's available in Canada, then that'll be even better!

Guest sweetiexpie098

Hey I have monolids too ! :)

and here's a pic of my eye makeup when I go out :D

I'm wearing eyeliner, fake lashes, mascara on the bottom, and I used a white shimmer stick! d:

DSC04668sdfasdf-1.jpg

i'll post more pics later :P

I usually don't wear fake lashes to school, so yeah i'll post more pics nxt time of me without fake lashes, and mascara instead ;)

Here is how I did this look:

1. I use gel eyeliner. Apply it and make it thicker than where your eyelid is, like make sure your eyeliner goes OVER your monolid crease when you open your eyes because if you don't then you won't even be able to see the eye liner when you open your eyes /: cause you know, it goes in the fold when we open our eyes = =" And also, wing the ends!~

2. Apply mascara on your BOTTOM lashes only. This is because I put on fake lashes on the top, so it will already be long on the top lashes without mascara. You can apply mascara as many times you want for bottom ~

3. Use a white shimmer stick to the inner corner of your eyes and drag it down to the bottom of your eyes. This will make your eyes appear bigger

4. Put on fake lashes! Any will do fine~

5. Fix any flaws you see, cover up the eye lash glue if it isn't black, with a liquid or your gel eyeliner so you won't be able to see it ~

AND YOU'RE FINISHED !! :D

I didn't say how I did my face makeup xD if anyone is interested, just tell me and I can explain as well :P

oh geeez = =" SORRY FOR THE HUGE PICTUREEEE !!! I'll resize it later hahaha

DONE. ^_^

ps: oh yeah, I also get double eyelids when I wear false eyelashes! but in this photo, I was kind of squinting so yeah no double lids here LOL xD

Guest sweetiexpie098

^ I first use pencil then set it with liquid :]

I have like hidden double eyelids.. so basically singly eyelids -.=;;;

Some tuts for monolids:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk4cfusYyNU&feature=channel" target="_blank">HyunA Inspired Tut </a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5ag9fDsgK4&feature=channel" target="_blank">2NE1 Insipred Tut</a>

YUMMIIII <3 <3 omg found you ;P

I CANT SEE YOUR VIDEOS! CUZ THEYRE SET ON PRIVATE!! D:

I WANT TO SEE THE 2NE1 VIDEO !

Please set them unprivate<3 thank youuuu beautiful ^^

Archived