1 Thing U Really Really Want

Guest Chavez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 3 things right now (materialistically):

• A white suede trench for winter T^T;; My style has changed dramatically and I own no trenches and omgomgomg to own one in white...
  • LV Westminster PM (I can only dream :ph34r:)
  • iPhone 4S. Kind of a stupid thing to want because I already have the 4... but I don't wanna upgrade OS because then I'd lose all my texts and stuff and I still have the ones back when I met my bf T_T can't ever part with those

i would love to meet the whole cast of Harry Potter... =D

ive grown up reading and watching those movies, when i was alone and needed someone they helped me get away from reality and i love them so much. its wonderful to just sit and read and escape from your own world into theirs. <3 i love ron hehehe i did just come back from the exhibition in sydney which was an amazing experince - being that close to their world. yeah i kno im a bit over obsessed with them. im not a child im 21 and already programing my son to love them too hahaa

• 3 weeks later...
Guest followyourdreams.

either my boyfriend back or us to be good friends, at least...

this happened, lolwtf.

so, another thing...

for 2012 to be the best year ever. I want to achieve many things.

Guest Bombermaaaaan

To meet Clara C!!!! That would be a dream come true!!! It's a possibility as I've entered her Cover Contest! but I need some support as I need views!

In any case, I really enjoyed participating - I remade her Heartstrings track into a sexy jazzy version:)

Please if you guys have the time, please check it out on my YouTube page!! :)

Thanks so much guys!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bowjinjin

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

At this point...a job. It seems to go nowhere with continuous job interviews. I'm getting tired and discouraged.

Archived