6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

Guest CryingIvy

i mean, i don't think she wears it everyday so that's cool :)

it's her hobby - kind of like taking up painting. i skimmed through some of her tutorial's and she's extremely adorable, not bratty at all (which was my initial assumption after reading the topic post)

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xD,,, she sounds more mature dan me,

yet still child-like,,

lol,, wow she's amazing o.o,,

evn at yr 11 i havent evn touched makeup,

anywayz its not wrong for a 6thgrader to be doin dat ==,

i mean its not a bad thing,

as long as she doesnt wear any wen she's out i think she's fyn,

Guest hesaid143

I'd be fine if she only experimented as a hobby, but it's a bit impulsive for a 6th grader to wear eyeliner & mascara as a daily routine.

Guest Haute_Chocolate

All the haters are mad/jealous cos that little girl is so cute and knows her stuff! When she's older, her make-up skills will be even more amazing - she's gna rock prom hard!

She seems well-adjusted. She's happy, plays piano, volleyball, does gymnastics, etc. Ya'll need to quit hating.

Guest super piggy

what does her mommmmma says about her caked on face at such a young age?

6th grade is likeee 11?

kids are growing fast nowadays.

Guest tinil-galia

It's a little awkward for me. & I worry about her skin...

But she's really cute! :D & I think she'll do really well as a makeup artist!

Guest PunchNine

This bothers me quite a bit.

I would never let my child

1. Upload her videos for the world (which is full of pedos and other unsavory people) to view

2. Let her wear makeup until she's at least 14.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest icy-love.

o.O 6th grade ? shes cute and yeah, but kinda young

im in 8th grade, and the only think that i apply on my face are;

eyeliner , mascara , and eyelashes curler O: sometimes eyeshadow..

WHERE DID SHE GET GO MUCH MAKEUP?! haha(x

395 videos, woow, i guess she started in her 5th grade ._.

Almost 3,000 subscribers!? *clapclapclap* Wow... I'm several years older, and I don't even wear make-up. I heard if you wear make-up at a young age your face will turn up worst sooner or later :blink:

Guest miss adorablexd

shes quite weird.. lol perky i should say.. but maybe shes just looking to become a really big makeup artist when she grows up.. who knows.. where does she get hte money to get alllt he tools and makeup tho/

Guest sunshine

I don't think it's a matter of hating on her, or whether she has any skills. And the fact that he is really cute has no relevance. I think the original poster is just very surprised that the ideas of wearing make up at such a young age. But again, it's not like the girl's harming anyone, I understand what you guys are saying with let her do her thing.

With that said. Personally, I am pretty appalled. I guess make up and color play is like painting or any other artistic hobby. HOWEVER, it is the idea that children are quickly bi-passing their entire childhood, wearing louis vuitton, thongs, and heavy make up to PRIMARY SCHOOL that bothers me a great deal. It comes to a point that you ask WHY they are doing these things. It can't be that they've developed an appreciation for shapes, materials, and the fine cuts in designer clothing. It can't be that they bask in the ingenuity and avant-guard designs of make up. So what is then? attention from boys? trying to belong to an older crowd? idolizing the objectification of girls and women? any of which are disturbing. Now i'm not TRYING to sound like a feminist or preacher, and i'm sure some girls DO just like playing around or what not, but the majority do not have any justifiable cause to do these things at age 11.

Guest angelaness

I'd be fine if she only experimented as a hobby, but it's a bit impulsive for a 6th grader to wear eyeliner & mascara as a daily routine.

yes!!

I hear people saying, "she doesnt wear makeup outside only eyeliner"

I know theyre trying to defend the little girl but eyeliner IS makeup.

Shes too young to wear makeup, people around her are gonna give her the eye and gossip about her.

Guest Polkafroot

Wow when I entered this topic, I thought I was gonna give a negative reply..but I watched her video and she is so adorable. I also read that she doesn't wear those makeup out, in the public. So I presume its just a hobby of hers, and she cracks people(me) up. I'm fine with that, she made my day.

Just my two cents worth.

Guest dreamsicle

She'll learn when she's older. She's ruining her skin by starting to wear makeup so early. I don't know her, so I don't care why she chooses to wear makeup, but it's just not a healthy choice. Oh well, you live and you learn.

Guest Simplii_Jen<3

she's cuteee . lol i don't think it's really awkward sometimes it's just people's interests. but i highly doubt she goes to school with a pound of makeup on everyday o.O

Archived