6th Grader Doing Makeup Tutorials...

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlexRyom

LOL, my mom was watching with me, and commented, "Doesn't she have anything better to do?"

Then, like the typical Asian mom, yelled at me to go to sleep instead of watching this stuff... [^^' Off topic.]

But anyways, it scared me. O____o What's a sixth grader need with makeup on?

Guest twinkle_l0ve

"hi guys! this is a sephora look and it looks like a black smokey nightout look! so yea hope u enjoy!"

I love how she says "nightout look" as if she's old enough for a night out.

though, I must say, she's really cute

That's insane. Her make-up skills are very good though... that's undeniable. But I can't get over how young she is! And no offense, but the way she talks is extremely annoying. I guess you could just turn down the volume if you really wanted to learn from her though...

yes finally somebody agrees.

I think it just bothers me how young she is and the fact that she wears make up, let alone so much!

She doesn't need any of that make up. She looks so cute without it. At least wait until you're 15 or just wear less.

And she has over 350 videos. T____T;; Ridiculous.

The fact that she's promoting other girls her age (or even younger!) to wear make up also bothers me because they don't need any of it. Seriously. They look cute as it is.

The way that she talks is so...typical young preteen. I wonder if I talked like that. T_______T;; Haha.

Personally, her tutorials aren't really my style. And in general, I don't really approve of a 12 year old girl exposing herself to the internet, and making over 300 videos.

Okay, my rant is done.

Yes, I felt awkward, to say the least.

Guest MOOVERDOSE

She is so uber adorable, such a fun girl.

Her tutorials are real cute, but I wouldn't say I would use them as a reference. :lol:

Guest apolline

lol at the comment one up bashing her

by that ur inferring ur so much better than her? imo the only disparity between u and her is age hahaha

but yea if she was brought up around cosmetics its sorta inevitable isnt it?

im not taking any stance coz i didnt bother looking at the vids but i cant really relate to that. when i was in year 6 i was dealing with anxiety and crap

If you're ashamed or embarrassed, then you have very low self confidence.

I'm 25 years old and I wear very little makeup and I don't know how to apply make up all that much. I don't really care all that much about it. The earlier you start, the more experienced you'll be. If you want to slab it on young, then do it. When I was a 6th grader I was still collecting beanie babies.

Her voice is really annoying though....I couldn't stand finishing the video.

Guest AniYuna

hey stop bashing on her guys =[

she is really cute, she's pretty good at it for her age at least shes not packing on foundation and such.

For what I remember some of her makeup are gifts from family and friends, winning youtube contest and stuff.

Guest IlikeChicken

Oh please haters, let the kid do what she wants, it's not like she's doing anything bad. Just because this kid does better make up than you doesn't mean you have to get all insecure.

Guest wakaka*

in all fairness, i did not watch the tutorials

but age shouldn't be a factor. if she's talented, i would be quite amazed and even envious of her.. i just hope she's not one to cake on makeup. who am i to talk, i barely wear makeup except for work haha

Guest pinkcafelatte

She's reallyyyy good with makeup.

Like 2974293874 times better than me. XD

Lol. Her and her dad look really cute together.

Archived