[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

can some kind souls upload the episodes (1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13, 14) on filesend/quicksend.... i give up on MegaUpload... just cannot download from there... :crazy:

thanks!! :blush:

Guest choco_ruru

i'm currently watching this drama..and i'm surely loving it..

i've already watched until ep 15 n right now downloading ep16..

this drama is so nice..i've been crying this past few nights because of this drama..

the story is just so sad..

i love ahn jae wook eversince i watched 'star in my heart'..

but i think he's character is better in this drama than SIMH..

anyway..GO MR GOODBYE..

can't wait to see the ending...

Guest choco_ruru

Finally..i've finished watching this series..just now..

even tho i'm very tired tonite, in order to watch the last ep with full attention, i was willing to sacrifice my sleeping hour..

seriously, i was really nervous to watch the last ep..firstly, i was afraid that if i watched the ep 16, then it will be the end of the series..secondly, i was to afraid to find out the ending..

while watching this series, i've tried hard not to read any spoiler..n thank god i succeeded.

when watching ep 16, i was crying even when the ep just started..i was hoping that hyun suh won't die..i don''t want him to die..so i kept on crying..

I think this is the most tear-jerker drama i've ever watched..at least for me..

and the ending..I just couldn't believe they end it like that..

all i know is that, with that ending, i'm sure i won't be able to sleep peacefully tonite..

gosh eversince i watched this series, i kept on crying before i went to bed n sometime i dreamt about it..

this is totally crazy..in a good way

gosh i hope this drama will never end...

it's just so beautiful..

n sad

this is me ---> :tears::tears::tears:

Guest sweetjw

Although I've only watched 4 episodes so far i can say it is ONE of the best dramas, excellent STORY.. a different drama .. The scenery, the casting, the story were all first class..

I love it so much

Although I've only watched 4 episodes so far i can say it is ONE of the best dramas, excellent STORY.. a different drama .. The scenery, the casting, the story were all first class..

I love it so much

Helooo sweetjw...

l can see that you are indeed a great fan of AHN JAE WOOK......

So am l.....

This GUY is AWESOME.....

Mr. Goodbye...is d first drama of his that l watched.....( l omit the last part....) :tears:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest se7ensoul

woww.. this is one of the best dramas ive ever watched.. it's so heartbreaking and i cried a river! seriously!! highly recommended ;)

Guest sweetjw

i've been watching Mr. Goodbye with subtitles in spanish, i haven't finished to watch it yet, but i think it is an awesome drama...

65de87caca5e46901cd64d6sg6.jpg

• 6 months later...

I've just finished watching this drama - MR. GOODBYE - Well, It's d best drama i ever watch...&...its a must-see korean drama!!! I cried a lot watching this drama...& I'm really upset with the ending...He should have do the transplantation surgery...or not...he should say goodbye to everyone b4 he pass away...Huhuhu...Even after i've done with the last episode, i still wanna cry thinking about it...& it feels like...i wanna watch it over and over again...& yea...I looooove the pair > Ahn Jae Wook & Lee Bo Young...they look sweet together...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest winniesuzette

a very good drama, but im not happy with its ending, i prefer a happy ending, wish ahn jae wook will live happily with lby :(

Archived