[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jonjonwj

Does someone have mega uploads available with english subs? If not, would it be too much to ask someone to upload them for me?

i only watched the last two episodes of "mr. goodbye" while my mom was watching, but just from those i can tell how great this drama is/was. the acting was superb, the plot innovative, the relationships versatile, and the drama even possessed a fine moral. the characters and story had so much symbolism behind them and were very well written and successfully manifested into the drama.

ahn jae wook and lee bo young's characters were so complex and endearing and the two actors are very talented. yoon is sooo darn cute!

oh and i noticed there was some confusion as to the end, but it happened for sure. the clock stopped, figuratively and literally.

Guest monoceros

Honestly, I watched this for Ahn Jae wook so I have no idea as to what happened in the end because either 1) it got botring or 2) i got impatient, but either way, I onlyskipped to the parts where they had scenes together cuz i love Jae Wook so much. But bo young looked terrible in here, plainer and more normal than usual. Jae Wook looked okay... I didn't like his hair that much. Kyle, or whatever his name is, its an absolutely atrocious actor, no matter how hot everyone thinks he is. Yoon was so cute. The ratings weren't great, which does say something about the drama, as overrated as ratings can be sometimes. But in general, if you love Jae wook, go for it. Personally, I didn't think development on characters was anything more than okay because their love didn't seem to develop at all. Anyway, the lesson is, if you love Jae Wook, go for it

But bo young looked terrible in here, plainer and more normal than usual.

I think she didn't have any makeup on her throughout the drama, not even any hint of lipgloss. She looked totally pale in some scenes. No idea what's the purpose of that though.

I watched it raw so my opinion is not accurate, but I found the drama boring towards the end. And sorry to say, but to me they didn't have any chemistry at all. :ph34r:

Guest my sassy girl

i just saw an episode on tv...can somebody explain....like why all the workers were staring at lee bo young when she went into the cafeteria and that guy with the glasses that's cross-eyed....im kind of confused

because it the hotel is rumoring that bo young and ahn jae wook are dating and that's the only reason she got into the hotel..and the cross eyed man is her dad..that walked out of her family years ago and meets him at the hotel

Just a question, if Yun has Ahn Jae Wook's genes, doesn't that mean his son would also have the heart problem as he grows up? isn't it hereditary?

no because the heart problem is from too much stress..because ajw character was a perfectionist and very ainelle so he had lots of stress

Guest bonta_kun_4eva

i've just finish watchin the last episode on kbs world.............

and it's so sad

i was crying (TT_TT)

and on episode 13 where dey show the preview of the next episode.........

i was crying wen she finds out and goes into his room

at looks at the............... it so sad (TTT_TTT)

Guest conduongmuathu

I think Lee Bo Young did great in this drama. She has improved a lot.

I agree.

Natural beauty !!!

Waiting for her new drama - Queen of the game

I'll prepare for the last episode airing tonight on KBS World, it will definitely be a sad one...I think the last few episodes were good though I was not attracted yet at first but I still continued to watch since I felt that the story will improve but for me I guess it did, and I pretty liked it (though I was also watching it's competitor Jumong) and Lee Bo-young quite improved from the last time I saw her act, she has become a favorite of mine though I believe that she could still improve her acting, but I liked the child actor who played Yun, I think he was one of the reasons I was watching the show besides Ahn Jae-wook and I read an article that he cut his hair after the drama ended since he was so engrossed in it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blue_ash

i'll watch the final ep later. i want to cry also when the girl found out the scar in the guy's chest (but my mom is beside me while watching)

Guest tjadl6386

oh and i noticed there was some confusion as to the end, but it happened for sure. the clock stopped, figuratively and literally.

I think that when the clock stopped for the last time, it was when Yoon Hyun Suh died. I think it was a good way of ending it instead of actually showing him die.

I agree.

Natural beauty !!!

Waiting for her new drama - Queen of the game

Some say she looked pale but for me she was so gorgeous. Queen of the Game is near. I'll have to requeue my drama downloads.

Guest tjadl6386

can anyone explain the ending? haha.. i'm a bit confused..

* There are spoilers below

There can be different interpretations of the ending. In my opinion, I think Hyun Seo died. His words at the very end and the flashbacks of his past with Young In were among the reasons for thinking so. He even said goodbye at the very end and how he already missed Young In. The way the clock stopped at about 4:56 in the morning coulf have been a way of telling the time when Hyun Seo's heart stopped. The presentation of the ending could be pretty confusing but it was very unique because of the symbolism's used and how they didn't let Hyun Seo die the way people with heart ailments would leave.

just started watching this and got addicted to it :D

wanna know if the kid is his son or not

* There are spoilers below

Yoon is Hyun Seo's child. Soo Jin used Hyun Seo's sperm donation without his knowledge. Hyun Seo was in financial need at the time and Soo Jin thought of Hyun Seo because he had good genes.

Guest cathy1706

Hello,

Just finished this drama and agreed it is a good one.

however, can some kind soul enlighten me on the part abt the address that AJW received ? and somehow it seems to be linked to the letter that AJW's mother received after he died. Don't understand??

also, remember there is a part where AJW asked the security man to check on the address and then there was no follow-up??

• 2 weeks later...

Just started watching this not too long ago... Surprisingly, I reeeeaally like this drama. Kudos to Lee Bo Young for her growth as an actress... I didn't really like her before, but she's definately proved herself to be a very versatile actress! And as for Ahn Jae Wook, I was never a fan, but this drama has convinced me otherwise! heh...

Archived