Dating people who smoke/do drugs

Guest FusionGT2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joie.de.vivre

i'm really glad my bf doesn't do that stuff...because it's really a turnoff ~ i'm not even going to start on how much i especially dislike smoking

Guest laurawsushi

I'd rather the person not smoke/do drugs but I don't really care as long as it's not an addiction. An addiction as in they NEED it, i have plenty of friends who do drugs just for fun, nothing serious.

Guest *Melissaa

It depends. If the guy is addicted to smoking & drugs then it's definitely a turn off. But if t he guy just smokes and do drugs sometimes, it's okay for me because I gotta admit that guys that look and act all badass are kinda hot =P

Guest MangoStar

Honestly I can't date someone who smokes. The smell irritates me. I don't mind if he drinks occasionally.

Guest JK_wai

i guess im ok with smoking -~-"..cuz my dad side of the family all smoker --" i got use to it..

actually my mom side male all smoke too

so my bf smoke..didn't bother me that much -~-" bcuz he promise he smoke... once in everyday

and i believe him :)

and in high school...when we start dating...he smoke weed...and it make me upset -~-" alot

and i ask him can he quit ..and he said "yup i can quit anytime " and it did ^^"

but smoking -~-"..he quit and start bak ...like last yr -.-"...

and i don't think he can stop now XD!

Guest tea_leaves

I'm fine with smoking. Honestly, I think the smell of smoke is really sexy, though I'm fairly sure I'm the only one. :/

Not really. Haha, I actually kind of like it too.

I don't care if I date someone who occasionally smokes or drinks, just as long as he doesn't make it a habit.

Guest WendiiE

Those two are really big turn off for me. I cannot stand smokers or the smell of smokes. I end up coughing really hard and I hate that. I don't like dealing with druggies so yea.

Guest ohmysanity

Honestly,

I need to pick up smoking again. But the side effects outweigh the pros, so it isn't worth it..but damn, I love watching boys smoke. :) I don't know why, but I think it's sexy. The smell, not so much, haha. But those slender, gorgeous hands holding the cigarettes..I love hands, so yeah. But it's not a good thing to get into :( Maybe I'll just find a boy who will treat those little candy sticks like cigs. That's still pretty hot I guess hahaha.

Guest Uverstar

girls who smoke are a turn-on for me lol especially asian girls smoking ;)

but drugs is a giant no no lol

Guest ☆원이☆

not too into drugs

smoking - whatever. if she doesnt pinkberry all the time about me doing it then it's good

Guest rawrasaur

Depends if it's hardcore drugs or not. For the minor stuff, and general recreational usage, not a big deal at all.

If its not adversely affecting her life, and mine, I will totally date her.

Yeah I agree with that. A drug addict is definitely a turnoff though. So is a smoker.... I just don't really understand why anyone would smoke with all the options out there :\

Guest KIMBURGER

The person I'm interested smokes.. I don't mind at all. He doesn't do it around me. But he says he plans on quitting

by this summer, whatever decision he makes, I'll support him 100% :)

Archived