wat genres do u hate?

Guest TrainDriver

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the scream your lungs out and make others' ears bleed typa rock songs. i have nothing against rock songs when they actually sing and not scream. but gah the screaming type of rock just hurts my ears. i cant stand it.

does opera count? lol :lol:

Guest Untouchable_M

^ Lmao. I love the way you put it. I dont like punk/emo, extreme heavy metal were you cant hear what they're saying. I like Linkin Park and Red Hot Chillies Those bands are cool and produce real music.

I also hate Techno/Trance or whatever the hell it is. I cant understand why people listen to it, it gives you headaches literally. I like House though.

Guest deathrae

The genre where they scream their heads off throughout their song.

What's that called? Heavy metal?

Techno, aiye, I'm not really fond of it.

I'm okay with anything else.

I just can't stand some lyrics and the music videos they make.

Nothing but sex and almost nude women :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Guest TaeYang

I hope all these people saying they HATE hip hop don't like Big Bang. :]

But I can't stand super oldies from like the 70's and Luther Vandross or w/e.

It annoys the hell out of me.

Also Mexican mariachi music lol.

Guest orange momo

it's not that I hate it... it's just I cannot listen to it without my ears bleeding...

American Rap, Hip hop etc... ( it's the same thing over and over.. with different beats ugh!!!!)

Blue Grass country music... omfg!!!! =-= I like country but this is takign it to another level...

Heavy Metal ( who can like those things... do you even know what they are saying??!!! this should not even be considered music...)

I love music... I really do.. and I will listen to almost anything... but thsoe three types really get me confused... I am like.. dude... what happened? I guess everyone has thier extremes..

Thank goodness I found this thread!

Heavy Metal!

Techno and Trance(I can stand it to some extent, but sometimes it's too much)

I once borrowed my friends Ipod and 80% of the songs are techno and other genres similar to

it that I'm not familiar of.

Same with Untouchable_M, I can stand house coz it's more mellow(?)

Archived