Do you ever get your ETHNICITY mistaken...?

Guest eminemjamesuk

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CloudyDays

I'm 100% chinese. either people think I'm mixed with white or vietnamese. or they jsut can't figure out what I am lol.

Guest tofuu

Always. I use to get Chinese/Viet ALL the time, then when I changed my hairstyle I got Korean/Chinese/Viet :P

I'm Cambodian though.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

yeaaaah, totally do. sometimes people think I'm korean, and I'm like "whaaaat? where'd you get the idea I'm korean? I'm chineeessee" and they're like "you look korean." but I don't think it's cuz of that, I think it's cuz my best friends are koreans. haha

Guest SweetSerein

people mistake me for chinese or korean...it's kinda cool...i dont really mind...but im hmong..just for the record.

Guest xthefluffyonex

I'm Pakistani...

I get mistaken for Hispanic around my town (I have no idea where they get that correlation) and the typical "Indian", which is super annoying.

• 1 month later...
Guest avii_ichigo09

yes lot and LOTS of times. alot of people i meet outside even ask if i can speak our native language i'm like 'wtf of course -.-'' they try so SO hard to just speak to me in english XD

Guest mz.mamiie

I'm Lao and most of the time people don't even know what Lao is -__-

Or even once, when I was working, a lady told me I didn't even look asian -___-'

Guest greentea:vee xo

yess, alot of times.

some people mistaken me for mexican, or flip when i`m vietnamese.

i blame my dark skin x_o

Archived