☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

it is so sad in the end crazy netizens always get what they want.. I don't blame taec nor encourage his actions,, unfortunately he's an idol in korea. where they demand their idols to be perfect, and can push them to act the way they want.. glad taec cannot be dictate with the knetizens but I kinda worried too.. hope jype can do a quick action to help him asap.. isn't it so selfish we push our idols to be perfect, the one who can and always cheer us when we're down with our life.. sighh,,

what's done it's done,, no use to blame or disappoint to it.. what can we do now is support and protect our boys!! don't let them suffer more like jay..

i agree with you,in the end those netizens get what they want...

i dont really know the impact of his sarcasm coz i only read the translated one

so the impact must be different and sarcasm in my opinion is an art of letting go your feeling

and at the same time try to hurt the other party's feeling without being too harsh..

the thing that make this whole thing different is that he's an idol..

that's why it became this huge..but all i can say is that i dont really blame Taec

because he must be very mad at that point of time and post those without thinking

the consequences.and later regret it...

if that is consider inappropriate in korea,im glad he took down the post.

whatever it is..he already posted those comments and i think what we as fans can do

is to protect him if this thing got bigger(which i hope not)

{Engsubbed} {Thaisubbed} 090905 2PM Nichkhun & Taekyeon in Champagne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhZWETXnRcY

cr: yipyeee2

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im usually a silent reader but so happy rite now!!! :). i agree with what kabler said about inkigayo. i don't think they would risk alienating JYPE by making such a bold move on their own as to insert an empty spot for jaebum. everything has to be so P.C. in korea, esp in business. as to some of the crzy rumors(jyp this n' that, sept '10 or '11, proj mystery??? etc.)...i think sometimes things are exactly wat they sound like. Crzy!!! ive never heard of these rumors on daum, nate or naver. i think i'll put my money on the ones where jaebum returns next month. its the only thing thats ever made sense even from the beginning. *cross fingers*

taecs been taking a beating these days. i think you have to pick and choose your battles...most of the times its a losing one with angered netizens :(

i swear february can't come soon enough....쓔~쓔~

4 month since i haven't check out 2PM thread...(tear drops)

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

6 months and 12 days younger than Jae Beom (missing like crazy)

noona to all 2PM.

Guest OKSUSUCORN

Hey Hottests!

I'm really new to kpop but I have to say I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ;___;

I'm trying to figure out their names at the moment.

Someone posted this on tumblr

35k8k5y.jpg

Which two 2pm members are they? Is that Jay? and someone else?

Please help ^____^

here's my take on Taec's cyworld incident:

He is not to blame for anything.

Just because Korea normally submits to the power of netizens

Just because Korean idols normally just let netizens toss them around and say crap about them

Just because criticizing the netizens will get idols bashed more

DOESN'T MEAN that Taec should not stand up for himself.

It's time for CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE and someone gotta do something about it.

I always have the feeling that Korean idols are afraid of netizens and this time, Taec got my support for having the courage to be himself and to talk back to the netizens like that.

I find Taec awesome for doing this.

I don't care anymore about the netizens since they have always been such "fart faces" (quoting Taec - this is a word originated from the famous sitcom "High Kick" so I think even the use of this word is very sarcastic and funny, good job Taec)

But MORE THAN ANYTHING, I'm starting to be annoyed at some Hottests.

I always think that Korean idols should act for the ones that love them and not for those netizens.

WHAT'S WRONG with Taec directing his message to his fans?

I can't believe after incidents like Jay's incident, Hottests can still AGREE with netizens for bashing idols.

2PM has been through a lot, and some Hottests have been standing by 2PM's members through the whole ordeal but some others have turned towards the team "I find whatever 6 members do really irritating because it seems like they try too hard to get attention to replace Jaebeom"

I'm furious at this kind of mindset of some fans.

I just want to say that I believe in the boys and I don't think any of them let their popularity get to their heads. Everytime I watch fancams, what I see is still the same 2PM, cheerful, friendly and lovely. Maybe a bit reserved due to Jay's departure but 2PM definitely has not become arrogant like some people claimed.

Edit:

omg the new song 2AM featuring Chansung is so HOT. I demand performances for this song!

and these days peoplel (including myself) have been a little obsessed with bold fonts lol

Guest Soulhead

@OKSUSUCORN : Hi ^^ Taecyeon is the one who is half naked and the other is Seul Ong a member of 2AM ! Nice pre-debut pictures ,Taec and Seul ong seems to be close hehe !

Agree with Max23 ^^

Guest green_vixen

what's done it's done,, no use to blame or disappoint to it.. what can we do now is support and protect our boys!! don't let them suffer more like jay..

I agree w. Everythin u said...

I think that taec prob exploded after holdin evrrythin in so long...esp from the jae incident to his pics being leaked...im not disppointd in taec to show so much courage and say somethin..but i will admit that i am scared of would could possibly happen..of course he will have my support..

I hope things will die down..or else there might be war this time w hottest fans and neitzens..or somethin similar with a lot exchangin of bad words.

TAECYEON FIGHTING!!!! I'll support u til the end ^_^

My opinion on Taec's

Whatever it is, bear in mind all of those idols out there are just like you..

they're human being..

as how you're expressing your anger towards someone, they have all the rights to express their angers...

Netizens had always up to find idols mistakes..

having the joy seeing those idols suffer...

to bring down those who they dislike

what taec does is kind of brave..

standing up to himself!!

Being a public figure is a thing that makes his action noticeable..

But seriously, hacking his cy is an invasion of privacy..

I'm no being biased right here but try to think of it..

if ever someone hacked into your personal site and posted up something that is supposed to be something private.

would you be happy with it?

Besides being a public figure, he's still a human being that have feelings.

he could get mad and express his feelings.

as others had said it, he can express his feelings but he should know his limits..

his action of deleting what he posted, its something to show that he still know his limits as an idol..

if being an idol means that they can't express their feelings,

I feel so sorry for those idols who try hard to please everyone watching them but yet, they're not allowed to share their pain with those watching..

just like being a fake friends, I guess those who hate seeing them expressing their feelings love seeing idols being fake then showing their true self...

I also agree on @Max23 words and @thebestofga

2PM had been hurt too much

let's just support the boys..

and let's all wait for Jay!!

and thanks to all Hottest that makes my day by telling me about Jay coming back..

rumors or not, I'll wait...

Peace out!! ^-^

Guest sascha_park

yup..it's time for change...

"Netizens" should be criticism ... they can't accept it? whatever ...

they can criticism our idol like jaebum..that's more hurt..

and now..when "netizens" got criticism,they're angry??what da heck...

an idol shouldn't to be pretending like an angel and be perfect person..we love them,because we love whatever they are..

i think taec oppa can't lie how he's so angry with "netizens" who always judged them..

and bout wooyoung oppa who closed his cyworld, i think that's the best choice for now...

hope "netizens" can learn how to respect with other people..

enough for "netizens"...

p.s : korea need FBI...kkk~~

sorry for bad english

Guest purpurkisses

Good news to share ^_^

2PM First Vol 1 has topped Yesasia.com bestseller album!!!

Congrats!

Will we be seeing 2AM brothers topping the chart soon too?!

I definitely hope so!!!

pic spam!!!

wooyounggie, u look like a kid playing with mummy's lipstick... :D

wooyoung005.jpg

forever acting cute, mr ok taecyeon! :lol:

taec009.jpg

drop-dead gorgeous, missy chansung :wub:

chansung001.jpg

who do u wanna kiss?

edit:

thanks for sharing!

chansung, oh the boy...

his rapping sounds so good!!!

i feel like listening to 2PM song... but is 2AM who sing it! :D

the song rockz!

oneday rockz!!!

Guest ahmints

Hey Hottests!

I'm really new to kpop but I have to say I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ;___;

I'm trying to figure out their names at the moment.

Someone posted this on tumblr

http://i50.tinypic.com/35k8k5y.jpg

Which two 2pm members are they? Is that Jay? and someone else?

Please help ^____^

the one of the left is from 2am. he is seul ong. the one of the right is taecyeon from 2PM! ((:

oh my god thank you for the pictures purpurkisses!

Channie Bear looks really pretty and Wooyoung is so cute! He's like a little baby you want to take home LOL

Guest fattie8701

Not to drift off-topic but does anyone know where i can find the episode of Champagne that Nichkhun and Taec were on...ost specifically i just want parts of Nichkhuns world cup subbed please...Thank you in advance!

Guest entermuriel

Entermuriel- It is not hope that is the problem I am talking about. I do not think you read my full post. It is presenting what really is nothing more than an opinion, as a fact.

Many have presented their "hope" as facts and that could cause disappointment in the future. That is all I meant.

And depressed? I think that is a bit dramatic...maybe sad or better yet frustrated.

i understand what you're trying to say. i did read your whole post, i thought that the "fact" part was you talking about Kabler's post since you separated the last part from everything you said about his/her post. i agree that people should not present these rumors as facts, but truth to be told, most of the people that say these rumors will try to make it sound as real as possible. that's why rumors are spread, for people to think that they might be true. it's sad, but that's the truth. sometimes we're lucky enough to get people to tell us that they're rumors, such as translators or a medium between the actual rumor spreader and the general public. it bothers me as much as it bothers you, but i guess that's just how it is. and yeah, maybe depressed was too much for me to say, i should've chosen a less dramatic word.

about Taecyeon's cyworld entry. i hope it doesn't get bigger anymore. it's once again, netizens making it a bigger deal than what it actual is. i'm just disappointed that some Hottest actually agreed with these netizens. they should be protecting him instead of attacking him along with them. hopefully Taecyeon doesn't take too into heart this stuff. i'm glad he stood up for himself. he was probably already fed up with everything that happened and just wanted to say what he had in mind. it might not have been the greatest of decisions, but he actually realized this and deleted that post. end of it all, i just hope it doesn't get bigger. >.<

2PM TaecYeon & NichKhun Chu~♡

credit: Symbelmyneix

this is really cute lol Jaebeom at the end, just smiling without knowing what to do lmao

thank you purpurkisses for those pictures. i just giggle at them, it's kinda hard to see them with lipstick >.< Chansung looks good with it though lmao and Wooyoung... well, during the "Mr." performance they put a lot of make-up on him, so this isn't that bad x]

Guest XxyourstrulyxX

Netizens just pick out idol's faults and make it bigger than it should be, it pisses me off.

But then again, Taecyeon should've watched what he said, it isn't the States.

Does Taecyeon have anything else besides a Cyworld to contact fans?

17231_1186188263112_1480462700_30414310_4802664_n.jpg

17580_244066147899_841897899_3021042_6396724_n.jpg

Guest xkrnxchicx7

oh wow. the netizens remarks are really too much and it even pissed me off. truthfully i'm happy to see that taec has the courage to say what he had said in his post. i feel as though that he has the right to get mad even though he is an idol because its not like idols dont have anything to say but i also think that he made that comment because of the anger he had stored up esp after jaebum's incident. and i really wish that the netizens would just let this go, seriously they should just think about this situation in the other person's perspective.

Guest Stephy18

I saw this in WG thread and I think it would be fun to do. Plus we need to lighten the mood. ITS GETTING HEATED IN HERE AND NONE OF THE GUYS EVEN TOOK OFF THEIR SHIRT YET. lol

Who do you think sleep the most?

TAEC (Jay mentioned it on wild bunny when they were taking revenge on him)

Who do you think is the messiest member?

CHANSUNG, JUNSU, TAEC (Just look at their room. lol)

Who do you think is the neat freak?

JAY, JUNHO, WOOYOUNG, KHUN

Who do you think is the easy crier?

CHANSUNG (of course, he's the baby of the group :D)

Who do you think is most social?

JAY, TAEC

Who do you think is the most perverted?

JAY JAY JAY!!! (self explanatory. LOL)

The most patient member?

KHUN

The most generous member?

KHUN, JAY

Who do you think is most accommodating?

JAY (cuz he's the leadja and always the one to lighten the mood when it sad, but take control when other guys are out of control)

Who do you think is most likely to go out for a blind date?

TAEC, KHUN (mnet scandal to me was like a blind date)

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

KHUN, JUNHO, WOOYOUNG

Who is most adventurous?

JAY, TAEC, CHANSUNG

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

WOOYOUNG, KHUN

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

TAEC, KHUN

Which member likely to get marry first?

KHUN, WOOYOUNG

Which member have the most female celebrity phone# on their cell?

TAEC, KHUN, JUNSU (have lots of female celebrity friends)

Who is likely to have a full piggy bank?

CHANSUNG, TAEC, KHUN (I remember in Hot Blood, these three went to exhange their coins to money)

Who do you think spends the maximum time in front of the mirror and I mean when not getting ready for tv?

JUNSU (his a fashionista so he always have to look good)

Who do you think goes shopping the most?

JUNSU, JUNHO (wild bunny taec said they shop online a lot)

Who do you think gets bullied the most by the other members?

JAY (magnae always bullies him. lol)

Who do you think is the most flirty?

JAY, TAEC, JUNHO (they just love girls)

Who do you think changes his phone most often?

JUNSU (dont know why, I feel like he would like to keep up with what's in style)

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

KHUN, WOOYOUNG, JAY, CHANSUNG, JUNSU

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

JUNHO, TAEC

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

2PM TaecYeon & NichKhun Chu~♡

credit: Symbelmyneix

this is really cute lol Jaebeom at the end, just smiling without knowing what to do lmao

Note Junsu's extremely puzzled face. Very cute :)

I'm starting to miss Jay. I keep youtubing his videos. Agh, what can I do? Just wait...

And why does Chansung look gorgeous with red lipstick. :blink: Such pretty features you have, magnae! Taec looks like he's going to eat the tube -.-" and Wooyoung looks a bit gaudy and cheap ^o^

I think Taec let his anger get the best of him and retaliated heatedly, only to realize it was too much.

It's kind of silly how netizens got riled up over such a small thing, though. Using his lack of vocal skill as a basis for an argument? That's kind of low...

His free time is free time for a reason. He isn't any less of a hard worker just because he likes to surf the net and communicate with his fans/friends.

But in the end, he should be cautious...

Idols are all about image, right?

In one ear and out the other, Taec. Listen to what they say, but only hold on to the parts that you find valuable. Let their criticism be a platform for you to outshine and awe them; hold your tongue!

The most patient member?

Woo baby, perhaps?

And Junho. I may be totally off the mark, but he seems patient and diligent to me.

Who do you think is the biggest romantic at heart?

Junsu and Taec. Didn't Taec say he'd propose to his future girlfriend in some boat? Little boy dreaming about marriage keke.

Which member do you think would keep his romantic relationship a secret for the longest time?

Khun. He's mentioned a few times that he would keep his relationship a secret.

Which member do you think has the scariest temper?

Junho and Khun.

Who do you think is most likely to date a non-celebrity?

Khun and Jay. I get a feeling that Khun wants to keep it simple, and that the Korean celebrities just don't do it for Jay.

Who do you think is the most likely to date a celebrity?

Taec and his high standards (HJW fanboy). Maybe Junsu.

Guest kay01dee

i honestly didn't know that the whole taecyeon+cyworld issue was a big deal until i came here. i'm actually glad that taecyeon let out what he wanted to say. of course as a public figure, sometimes they need to watch out for the things they say. but it is because he is a public figure that makes me proud and happy that he actually had something to say.

i'm not sure where i read it (maybe here too?) but a couple of people have said that he shouldn't have said anything because he of all people should know what speaking one's mind over the internet can do-they were refering to jaebeom's case. but for me, i kind of thought about it differently. being a member of 2PM, he of course was/is affected by jay's myspace incident, and so i'm glad he did chose to speak up about his own case. in jay's case, jay wasn't able to fully explain himself because so many people have chosen to attack him left and right, and so all he was able to do was give out an apology. some people left no room to understand his situation at the time, and it took time until a few began speaking up in order for others to put effort in understanding. in taecyeon's case he at least is giving himself a chance to express himself and in return hope for people to understand. this really shouldn't have been a big deal, but again, a couple of people chose not to give room to understand, just because he is a public figure who's actions must suddenly be "approved" by others.

aaah! i write too much! forgive me.

Archived