☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Hi Max23, I think we should cut these fans some slack.

They're likely young and with youth comes impetuosness with an inability to handle problems in the face much less express the pain they are feeling to the situation.

Would us telling them to back off do anything to alievate their feelings to the situation or should some patience and understanding be extended to them in the face of such corporate high handed ness JYPE is adopting to the matter at the moment.

We need to bear in mind the fans spattering such outbursts are likely the same ones who entertained us with hours of joy in the past making cute gifs, images and MVs for the boys. The same fans who likely devoted a portion of their pocket money to the bank accounts of JYPE and 2PM themselves, they have equal rights to all of us to use this forum as ground to air their feelings. Negative, positive, no one should be slighted for their views. Sometimes we don't all see the world in the same colours but still we need to find a way to co-exist. When you try to argue with a 17 year old, how does the 45 year old logic apply, and vice versa across all age groups. It's impossible to find common ground, just need to accept that expression can never be universal.

Its thumbing down with condescension that I absolutely abhor. No one person is bigger than another in this forum and I really dislike it when someone plays schoolmaster to discipline especially when their track record has not really earned them that right.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been quietly reading this forum, noticing that rude posters are now changing into forum moderators.

The one who has been serving us the BOLD LETTER warning,s is now taking Edwards position in giving stern warnings to one liners, using their self righteous holier than thou attitude in dispensing the condescending messages to other posters and frankly they (or should I say him/her) is the key reason why I feel pointless to post anything else.

Without a name to a face, yet getting so bold and arrogant in those writings without a care for others and how they feel, I wonder where that supposed authority stems from...

Kandybites, you're not alone. Many of us will leave the 2PM fandom is JYPE does callously throw Jay away. The boys are getting more manufacturd by the day anyways, it would be depressing in the long run, have seen too many of them go through the mill, run its course and go in this trade... not saying that Jay returning will change anything but at least it preserves the memory of what once was the most interesting boy band to come out of Korea in a long time. 2PM were never the most talented, the best singers or rapper but the camadarie was what made 2PM work for me...

I haven't given up on Jay returning. Still watching everyday and not buying into the hearsays, rumours and stuff that will get us down. Don't be discouraged and lets not be sad... till the day of annoucement comes, is still hope.

For those who want to support a 6 member 2PM, feel free to do so, for those who can only see 2PM as 7 members, I'm with you. Its a tragedy that tore us apart, let respect keep us all together till the next big annoucement where decisions that need to be made be made.

Chin up everyone... the soldiers that are tired, let them accept whats best for them right now in order to find rest, the ones who are still in battle, lets fight the good fight of faith till the end alright?

Peace out!

P:S - I can understand the frustrations of fans with JYPE. Wondergirls Yoobin and Sohee are allowed to talk freely and state their own stance on the Sunmi issue almost two weeks after the controversy broke out, whereas there's a gag order on the whole of 2PM to not talk about the Jay incident since Sept, no official statement, no news whatsoever. If you look at Jay's crime, its so minor and so old yet he didn't get the respite he deserves, even after public opinion has swayed, theres till a lack in information to whats going to happen with the rets of the boys, with Jay. Do you know how that feels like? Its like being in a bad relationship with someone whom you never know whats going on in their minds, you're frustrated but they will enver break up with you until you are the first to speak out on the breakup. Its sad, frustrating and in that comes a lack of trust, so I can empathise with fans. The relationship with JYPE is a love hate one.

Kabler,

Yes, i agree with the parts in bold esp..

The part about posters becoming mods drew a laughter from me.. i see eye to eye with you on that!

Yes, the gag order on Jay's issue is really killing us... so much so that all these rumours, hearsay and whatever keep coming out.. Many a times, some choose to believe or lean towards some rumours / insider infor / updates because there wasn't any closure at all after these months.. Closure is what we need now.. be it good or bad news..

There is a lot of regurgitation nowadays in this thread again.. but i understand cos i think people are just trying to reinforce their beliefs & hopes.. hopefully we can get to see some light at the end of this tunnel soon.. it has been quite a journey for most of us here..

we still didn't hear JYPE Official Statement so lets wait ;)

even if he didn't comeback for this coming album , i hope jype say something about his comeback.

until then Jay is still under jype and he is still the leader :)

ec9eacebb294ed82a4ec8aa.jpg

cr:daum

can someone put the YT link of Strong Heart?

its been long since i saw junho in a show & dancing too :D

omg must see <3

Guest rain_4ever

I've just finished watching it, too...And the next episode, Junho cried.. :o . I wonder what he talked about??? Why he cried??....Poor Junho... Sorry for my poor english..

Guest cheezychunnie

100209 Strong Heart @ Girls Generation (SNSD) & 2PM Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37X3oDR2vnE

Next Week's Preview(Feb 9, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNdmxOvNiPg

cr: vhf55 and monmonsnowHD

i dont think its the full cut...still cant find junho's dance..

where hottesr uploder??

-edit-

OMG!!why issit so hard to find Junho's dance?????FINALLY

JunHo(2PM) VS EunHyuk(Super Junior)(Feb 9, 2009)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ClWp4iE2ts

@ moodymorning>>WOW!!well-written!!i cant believe i read your comments coz its long usually i juz skipped comment to avoid heart-ache..:) nothing wrong with what u wrote..its something that everyone need to read

i keep saying,Jay will be back give him some time to reflect and give JYPE some time to plan..

but i can never write things like what u juz written..:)

Guest Soulhead

Bon moi je parle pas anglais mais je comprend ce qui ce passe en gros grâce a la traduction automatique google j'aité un lecteur silencieux jusqu'a présent mais ce qu'a écris SILENCE ma un peu fais rigoler

1) dans les nouveaux fans des 2 pm il y a aussi des fan de jay comme moi et plein d'autre personne que je connais ( faut arrêter de dire que parce-que Jay étais absent alor toute les nouvelles fans on été gagner par 6 pm

2)Les personnes qui tourneront le dos a 6 pm si jay ne revient pas sa peut être les anciennes fans mais aussi les nouvelles ( comme moi )

3) jai acheter l'album 1 . 59( est non pas telecharger ) parce-que l'argent étais partager avec Jay et seulement pour sa

4 ) les 6 pm sont sous les feux des projecteur a cause de l'histoire avec Jay ( ou comme on dit grace au promotion du fantôme de Jay ), mais combien de temp sa va durée

j'ai vue que qu'elqu'un avais déja traduit pour une personne c'est possible de le faire pour moi aussi ( désoler pour le dérangement

ps : je me demande si jay est conscient du nombre de personne qu'il est en train d'obséder en ce moment lol

Bon ,je pense pas que y'a beaucoup de personne qui parle français ici,alors ça revient à parler dans le vide..J'aimerai bien traduire mais c'est trop compliqué pour moi enfaite (surtout qu'une traduction de français à franglish bof XD)

Hum,sorry for the people who don't understand,she is waiting for a translator ,so sorry for the inconvenience >_< (please don't warn us >_< )

it has been such an attention-seeking show, trying to create fake scandals and using scripted lines to attract more attention from netizens and fans.

Yes ,I think that we have nothing to expect about 2PM in this show. Too much cry etc ,it's maybe real but it's obvious that this show is specially made for giving a pity-factor for many stars =/ I'm just curious about what they will speak...

Wow ,never thought that Junho was that good in dance O_O Best dancer from 2PM (from kpop ?) !!!!

Guest silence457

I've been quietly reading this forum, noticing that rude posters are now changing into forum moderators.

The one who has been serving us the BOLD LETTER warning,s is now taking Edwards position in giving stern warnings to one liners, using their self righteous holier than thou attitude in dispensing the condescending messages to other posters and frankly they (or should I say him/her) is the key reason why I feel pointless to post anything else.

Without a name to a face, yet getting so bold and arrogant in those writings without a care for others and how they feel, I wonder where that supposed authority stems from...

Kandybites, you're not alone. Many of us will leave the 2PM fandom is JYPE does callously throw Jay away. The boys are getting more manufacturd by the day anyways, it would be depressing in the long run, have seen too many of them go through the mill, run its course and go in this trade... not saying that Jay returning will change anything but at least it preserves the memory of what once was the most interesting boy band to come out of Korea in a long time. 2PM were never the most talented, the best singers or rapper but the camadarie was what made 2PM work for me...

I haven't given up on Jay returning. Still watching everyday and not buying into the hearsays, rumours and stuff that will get us down. Don't be discouraged and lets not be sad... till the day of annoucement comes, is still hope.

For those who want to support a 6 member 2PM, feel free to do so, for those who can only see 2PM as 7 members, I'm with you. Its a tragedy that tore us apart, let respect keep us all together till the next big annoucement where decisions that need to be made be made.

Chin up everyone... the soldiers that are tired, let them accept whats best for them right now in order to find rest, the ones who are still in battle, lets fight the good fight of faith till the end alright?

Peace out!

P:S - I can understand the frustrations of fans with JYPE. Wondergirls Yoobin and Sohee are allowed to talk freely and state their own stance on the Sunmi issue almost two weeks after the controversy broke out, whereas there's a gag order on the whole of 2PM to not talk about the Jay incident since Sept, no official statement, no news whatsoever. If you look at Jay's crime, its so minor and so old yet he didn't get the respite he deserves, even after public opinion has swayed, theres till a lack in information to whats going to happen next with the rest of the boys and Jay. Do you know how that feels like? Its like being in a bad relationship with someone whom you never know whats going on in their minds, you're frustrated but they will enver break up with you until you are the first to speak out on the breakup. Its sad, frustrating and in that comes a lack of trust, so I can empathise with fans. The relationship with JYPE is a love hate one.

So saying things that hurt others' feelings is okay but saying things that hurt others' feelings AND using BOLD FONT is unacceptable and condescending? and what's with the nitpicking about me reminding others to follow the forum rules?

I will repeat again that there are many others who agree with me but are intimidated and decided not to post in this thread because many regular posters in this thread are so not open to opinions different from their own.

Regarding the Strong Heart episode, I absolutely hate that program because since the beginning of that show, it has been such an attention-seeking show, trying to create fake scandals and using scripted lines to attract more attention from netizens and fans. Frankly, I think the Strong Heart PD just wanted to blow up every small thing into a big scandal that garner #1 search on Naver. Taecyeon was totally uncomfortable in that particular episode that just aired. I do appreciate Junho's dance battle though.

Guest moodymorning

I realize I will probably get a lot of flak and possibly a warning (depending) for this post. But the way things have turned in this thread and with the general fanbase of 2pm overall, that's something I can handle (easily regardless, considering experiences on other forums).

Contrary to popular belief, I'd actually appreciate it if they did end up closing this thread. Perhaps then the "7 only" community would chill out a little bit and not be so adept to easily spread rumors from one place to another, and maybe learn to patiently, however long that would ever be if they were actually a fan of this group, wait for JYPE to release something official. Yes, I am aware closing down one small thread on one website probably won't do that much, but from the way some people have reacted to edward's warnings in this thread, it seems like at least a little bit of value is held here with it.

It's pretty obvious that most of the people in this thread don't recognize how much the entertainment company realizes that Jaebum's return is a sensitive issue with fans, and thus they have to be very careful about how they approach the matter, which is, *gasp*, perhaps why it is taking so long for them to come out with something, especially considering the divide amongst the fans?

It's also growing rather insulting how some fans seem to be grossly undermining Jaebum's decision-making capabilities. Remember, he decided to take his leave from the group back in Sept of last year (something I sincerely doubt the entertainment forced him into doing, since a decision like that for them to make would have likely taken a good bit longer, you know, with needing to consider all of the factors that would go into it). I also thinking it's ridiculous how much people are trying to determine Jaebum's actual thoughts and feelings on the matter. Yeah, you have all these friend and fan and employee accounts, but they aren't him. It would be nice if people cut him some slack and got off his case, so that he could decide with a much clearer mind and less of a burden.

That's something else I'd like to bring up. Do you guys notice how badly you're burdening the guy? I mean, telling him he's the only one who can fix 2pm by going back to it is pretty much the same as virtually forcing him back into the group so that everything can go back to the flowery way that it was. Honestly, who needs that sort of pressure when making a decision about their career? Yes, there are plenty of pressures in that process, but the one that there is an irreparable gap in the group that only he can fix isn't something a person needs. Furthermore, a mindset like that is, as I'm sure some of you already know, very insulting to the other six who are still having to be there, and still have to continue on their journey as popular musicians, essentially in that you are calling them worthless without one person. Which is another thing I'd like to bring up, how do you seriously think Jaebum would react if that's how he saw some of his fans treating his fellow six members and considering those members in that light? How about you think about that for once, too?

Also, stop giving the company flak already. Like I said before, this is a sensitive issue being dealt with here. It needed time to calm down after all the initial sensationalism about the controversy first, the leader's abrupt departure second, and now the serious decision of what to do next has come up. This isn't something that can be resolved in as short as five months so easily. The impatience of the fans to be able to wait for something to be decided, to be blunt about it, only depicts a bunch of crybabies who can't wait a little while to know what will happen to group they "love" (seriously, if you guys can't be patient with waiting to see how something will turn out for your favorite group, how much do you really like them?). You also have to consider that, truthfully, there is the large business factor to go in with all of this, as this isn't entirely a charity thing that they are doing with having this group around.

This fanbase has really become something disgusting. Normally, I'd go about my own business and ignore it, but the extent to which people will go to continually bring up the topic whenever 2pm is even remotely mentioned makes it a little tricky to avoid, especially with all the hype around it, which makes it further hard to ignore. It's really appaling the kind of disregard that some of these "fans" have for the actual well-being and future of the members of this group. No really, putting it bluntly, this is how it is. It's amazing, too, how it can go for such a good while unnoticed until someone has to give harsh reprimand.

And by the way, this isn't trolling or being excessively mean or cruel. This is just one person's honest opinion on the matter, put bluntly perhaps to help you think about things a little more. If you truly respect the opinions of others and recognize everyone as having their own, this is something that you will recognize.

Silence, I don't think it is your captial letters people take issue with so much (although it is ironic, considering your name) as your "good riddance" attitude about posters who feel they cannot take a 2pm without Jay.

We are all, to a greater or lesser extent, hurting here, and struggling to find our way when we lack solid information and proper direction. I know that you have your information source, whom you trust. This person has told you that Jay is out, so you have made your peace and moved on. That is your opinion, your belief, and others do not have the luxury of a source of information that they implicitly trust. Others do not have your ability to shrug off the past and accept things as they are.

I am not saying that this is good or bad - it is just different. This forum has people of all ages, from all over the world, and the only thing that binds us together is an interest in 2pm. The level of our interest, our stance on the Jay issue, - these are all as different as we are, and we need to accept other points of views to keep this forum lively, interesting, growing, and alive. Any time we either implicity or explicitly say, 'if you believe x, then you should just leave,' the board dies a little.

Instead of thinking that these people, who cannot handle 2pm any more without Jay, should be kicked off, you should feel sorry for them, because obviously their level of pain is such that they just can't handle it any more. Instead, maybe you should make an extra effort to post pics, interesting things about the guys, make your point in a positive way. But these fans also deserve the chance to have their say - as I've said before, this forum is for 2pm fans, in all of their many points of view, and given how JYPE ignores our repeated pleas, it is obvious we have no one but each other.

Guest punahime

What are these "bad consequences" that you speak of if Jay waits? I mean, it hasnt been even a year yet! I dont mean to be a downer, but arent we being a bit too excessive? I understand he wants to come back but the company also needs to prepare for him.

The company is not preparing for him at all... At present, they want to move ON without even caring about Jay. We already tried being nice, but that obviously didn't work. There's a reason we resorted to such tactics.

Bad consequences? Jay is already 23. The longer he has to work as one of the older idols, the worse it is for him mentally and physically. Also, more and more people will be be used to and love 6pm, therefore resenting Jay returning and 'taking away their fame'. More and more people will forget about him. It'll be harder for him to adapt after a long period of time, etc.

2pm = 7 = 1

fighting Hottest =3

Wow, i am impressed with Junho's dance on Strong Heart!

The Emperor should do this very often! Not bad at all!!

I get an adrenaline rush when i saw him did that dance! His dancing is pretty wicked and he should show it off more... I hope people do see that the Emperor has been somewhat under-rated for a while now!

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

*o* Excuse my drool.

Agh, Junho.

Learn some English and let's get hitched. :P

You're worried about popularity? Tch.

And tbh, I think Junsu is the most underrated...

For the MV, I thought Nich's acting was pretty shaky. :ph34r: There were a few moments where you could see his... anxiety? I don't know, maybe it's just me. Taec was a bit more natural in my opinion, and I thought Woo was hilarious. (Bias alert!)

/edit. Ew I topped a page -.-' Sorry for repeats.

Hi, I miss you.

tumblrkw37l7qxsc1qa0xrq.gif

2945b75954bb4280028e297a6eb3d4fa_large.jpg

161034b06edcb38e5397442e94813184_large.jpg

And your moments with Taec.

a85bbc86dc69d28fa579b7bc8c1b5663_large.jpg

Blowfish...begin

6e918c4db274e5123c987c91587107a9_large.jpg

c5531052d117806786a91abbaf0a9794_large.jpg

330981de6639c48edd9cd4b4db2a7f97_large.jpg

Does this remind you of anything? WB? ^o^

9389c4bda8079d9025a972f63c770ba6_large.png

Baby's birthday is coming up :)

d95b33262754167df6582f747f21ad50_large.jpg

tumblrkxanwyedqq1qzr0ds.gif

940377ea054eeaeda8e6bdb80284647f_large.jpg

4342183369bdc3853378o.gif

And since I began with Jun, I will end with Jun.

BW8GZYwFfpxkmh318PGiAcAqo1_400.jpg

Guest cheezychunnie

WHY JUNHO CRY ON STRONG HEART?

TAKEN FROM 2PMALWAYS.COM

Caption: It is very hard for him to say this story

Junho: JYPE decided to drop (me) from the team. I hope there will be no hardships anymore.

In a nutshell: Junho talks about his story that he was onced almost fired from the group but the show preview intentionally edited the (me) out and misled people to think that he talked about Jay. Audiences who were at the recording studio said that Junho never talked about Jay, he only retold his own story

-edit-

alrite..then next week im gonna watch win win instead of strong heart

coz i already know why Junho cried..and more members will be on win win

and lets see how's they gonna used Jay's issue to raised up their rating <_<

What do you guys think the boys' next album will be like? I hope they tone down the ripping shirts a bit though. Sometimes I gal likes to keep her imaginations to herself inside them rugged men clothing they should wear. LOL. Im still rootin' for them to be at HB! yah! who's with me!?

Guest jenny_vaj

My sister always tells me this, she said, "Jaebum didn't leave 2PM, he misses his family a lot so he decided to go to the U.S. for a while." LoL, I always repeat that to myself. And I dont know why but I decline to watch 2PM's last performance with Jay, because I feel that if I watch it, I'm telling myself that Jaebummie left 2PM. To me, Jaebum will always be in 2PM. If some fans are saying that they're giving up on 2PM all together if Jaebum doesnt come back, now we all know that's not a 2PM fan. Because fans stick to their favorite artists no matter what.

thank u for the videos :)

wow junho really killed it there :D the boy improved a lot <3

YT is a bit annoying these days so i only saw the dance part ):

anyway junho srsly should be in more shows , i wanna see more of that haha

and i remember that story of him , i'm pretty sure i'll cry when i hear it again ):

Guest Idemandacookie

What are these "bad consequences" that you speak of if Jay waits? I mean, it hasnt been even a year yet! I dont mean to be a downer, but arent we being a bit too excessive? I understand he wants to come back but the company also needs to prepare for him.

The company is not preparing for him at all... At present, they want to move ON without even caring about Jay. We already tried being nice, but that obviously didn't work. There's a reason we resorted to such tactics.

Bad consequences? Jay is already 23. The longer he has to work as one of the older idols, the worse it is for him mentally and physically. Also, more and more people will be used to and love 6pm, therefore resenting Jay returning and 'taking away their fame'. More and more people will forget about him. It'll be harder for him to adapt after a long period of time, etc.

Word, but some people still don't get this or don't want to understand....or sadly, don't care.

The "It's Jay's decision, let him be" is just an excuse for those who don't want to do anything to help the group with 7 members.

Is not about the boy**** anymore, because there are a lot of projects that have nothing to do with it. Is just that some fans, mainly the new fans, don't care about Jaebum.

Sadly, even if Jaebum doesn't come back and 2PM gets more popular, they will live under Jaebum's shadow for the rest of their careers.

Some fans will turn their backs at them....a few ones will become antis (you know, from love to hate there is only one step). And those old fans still supporting the 6 members but missing Jaebum at the same time, will always make comparisons, "oh if Jaebum was there.....", "it's nice to see them do this but what about Jaebum?", "the song is good but it feels like something is missing", "I miss the old 2PM".

But if Jay goes back to 2PM, all the fans will be in the same side again. It doesn't matter if some antis are against it because the fandom will be bigger.

Right now the fandom is divided and 2PM is exposed to the media, antis and disappointed fans.

So those who don't support certain "tactics", there are many other projects to show support.

Instead of blaming other fans' attitudes, why don't you help and do something?

Instead of pointing your finger at someone else, why don't you point it at the mirror?

As fans of 2PM, we should be supporting 7, not 6 or 1.

2iqk1m9.jpg

Guest Rachael08

Sadly, even if Jaebum doesn't come back and 2PM gets more popular, they will live under Jaebum's shadow for the rest of their careers.

Some fans will turn their backs at them....a few ones will become antis (you know, from love to hate there is only one step). And those old fans still supporting the 6 members but missing Jaebum at the same time, will always make comparisons, "oh if Jaebum was there.....", "it's nice to see them do this but what about Jaebum?", "the song is good but it feels like something is missing", "I miss the old 2PM".

The part you said about 6PM living in Jay's Shadow even if they succeed is soo true.

And also the one step from love to hate....Right now i dunn hate 6PM but i dunn love them the way i used to either...

Its more like lack of interest....i am only searching up bboy videos or old clips of 2PM when they were more carefree and dorky...

Everytime 6PM wud do the greeting of an interview...i would always think Jay did a much better job.

Leadja leading the interview Scenario:

QUik jjhimsung bow and

*Anyeonghaaseyo Thoo-Peee-Emmm ....iimida" *woot woot chaos in the interview...2PM bunnies jumping aroun*

Guest Soulhead

It's now the 5th month,and Jay issue still enough huge to take 75% of all the messages of this thread...

Seriously,It's really boring,it's now the 5th month that we speak about exactly the SAME thing and nothing has changed...Can't we just talk about 2PM activity ? I come here to improve my english but i think that I will be more happy to try to understand an article about all the gossips in my village than to read this thread....I mean ,it's very pointless...

Archived