☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest luvnhate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU!!!

The member with the voice sent from heaven 0:-) WE LOVE YOU!!

____________________0____________

____________0______000____0_____

___________00_____000_____00_______

___________000_____I_____000_________

____________I_____000_____I____________

___________000____000____000_________

___________000____000____000_________

___________000____000____000________

___________000____000____000_______

___________000____000____000_______

_______0000000000000000000000000

__00000000000000000000000000000000000

After watching their recent cfs, interviews and music award shows, I think that they are giving taec too much spotlight. It is good for him to finally shine but its like he is always the main talker for every 2PM promotion or award acceptance.

When khun or jaebum were really popular, they (especially khun) always didn't "hog" the spotlight

As much as I am happy that taec is getting popular recently, I wished the other members get to have inputs too instead of listening or seeing the same member(s) over and over again.

Members that need more love are Junho, Chansung, Junsu, maybe Wooyoung (he's always in the middle, not overrated or underrated)

Just my thoughts

actually teac and junsu always have been speaking the most during interviews coz their the "good speakers" of the group lol, Jay<3 always does the intro/closing,wooyoung does the humor nd khun + junho n chansung usually just comment when asked a question .if u watch all their interviews you would agree with me :)it may differ in some videos but it's mostly like that

but i do get where your coming from. teac is really popular right now(after my ear candy + awesome Mcing)^^, nd becoz he now shares Jay's<3 responsibility with junsu, that puts him in even more spotlight(like awards speeches/music shows).but i don't think CF is a new thing for teac,he had CFs predebut and he + khun originally entered jyp as models so that makes sense.nd totally agree that junbros + magnae need more love.

teac totally looks hot in the MV!

seriously can't wait :D

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: Hi everybody.

After I watch CF several times. I'm not sure about this.

Does Khun cry? This make me want to see more Cass CF&MV. What is the story-line going on?

1263483093_201001150031458326224001_0.jpg

reddy1 - I think like luvnhate too.

Ahhh anyone have a video where Junsu does is Daegu accent?

I've never heard it before and I wanted to see if and where he did it.

Please and thank you!

Guest taejun4

HAPPY 22th BIRTHDAY TO KIM JUNSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

758184508a0a4c0c42a75b8e.jpg

I seriously adore JUNSU oppa for his fabulous singing ability and his daegu accent!! Sometime he tend to completely lose his mind doing silly thing and trying so hard to be funny. [the times @ Wild Bunny] Well wanna wish him a good health & continued doing what he love most which is singing & composing! YOU ARE DAEBAK!

Guest luvnhate

^

^

@gina9 here is one @5:50 Click lol so funny,it's not eng sub though :( such a pity time2sub is gone! i'll edit when i find some more^^

vid:2st01@youtube

edit:since it's junsu's b.day i'll try fnd most of them!! lol they're so funny!

deagu accent on the phone@4:35

joker with deagu accent@ 3:31 n 4:07

boyfriend Junsu with deagu accent@8:01

deagu accent in the car@ 9:31 n 9:45 teajun4 posted the continuation in the car

thats all i can think of right now^^

cr:time2sub3 n t2ssv @youtube

:lol: Hi everybody.

After I watch CF several times. I'm not sure about this.

Does Khun cry? This make me want to see more Cass CF&MV. What is the story-line going on?

reddy1 - I think like luvnhate too.

i think it goes something like: girl wants to make teac jealous with khun. teac comes in and trows a fight. khun finds out he was used and cries??!!. don't know bout junsu in all this.maybe he is like the actual secret lover that the girl is cheating with o_o

Guys do U all already seen the Cass beer CF 60s?

I think I see Junsu Wanna hit a black suit guy on 0:45-0:46?

am I right?Or just my eyes keep seeing JUnsu..hahahaa

are you talkin bout the guy in white suit? can't see nythin lol ye seriously where is junsu?!

Guest cheezychunnie

100113 "After School" Talking About Their favourite "2PM" Members

cr:yipyeee2

to>>>reddy1...

i know it seems like Taec talks a lot but he always talks a lot even before

Jay's incident..

Taec,junsu and Jay always be the main talkers in 2PM..

the rest only response when the question was directly towards them...

let say,Taec didnt talk,the same thing will happen..it will look like Junsu

talk a lot..

u can see in almost all interviews that junsu and taec talks a lot during interview together wif Jay...

:)

Guest BabyxLovex2pm

:]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU OPPA!<3

I Hope all your Wishes come true:] Have a Great Birthday MyLove<3 Hwaiting!!(:!!

Saranghaeyo<3

~YoursTruly<3

but umm..in korea is it already the 15th..??

Guest badtzmarujung

;)

[NEWS] 100114 Behind story of 'Kim Bo Peep' incident revealed

The story behind 2PM Junsu's 'Kim Bo Peep' incident has been revealed.

The sound engineer in charge of MBC's <Clean Concert> wrote on his personal blog on the 13th with a post titled 'The behind story of the Kim Bo Peep incident.'

Last December on the 12th, 2PM's Junsu did not know that his mic was left on and sang along to T-ara's Bo Peep Bo Peep.

The sound engineer wrote "Junsu is not even at 1% fault for this. It was actually Junsu that was over near the stage in order to get his mic checked. We actually need to compliment him."

He also went on to say "I was actually worried in case he said something bad instead of singing Bo Peep."

At the time, the group's mics weren't working and so he sent a signal to ring the mics but it was actually Junsu's mic that was caught. The engineer revealed another episode regarding 2PM's Junsu.

The engineer stated "Junsu checks his mic regularly and always sings along to other singers' stages all the time. He practices singing on his own. Junsu's a very hard working individual."

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : MAX MOVIE (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

-------------

[NEWS] 100115 Eηt Neως 2PM Cut (en)

credit:2odsubs1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDq4ewtQdo

Guest kiut_me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU!

JunsuCUP.jpg

I love your Daegu accent! <3

May 2010 be our year, 2PM & HOTTEST!

I wonder if the boys did a suprise party for him? ^^

Guest everybodyshout
Guest vern_scorita

SAENGIL CUKHA MR.DAEGU!!!

have a wonderful and great life!! junsuu hwaiting!!

a little gift for junsu's loverrrrrr.. hehehe.. :D

junsukasepdisini.jpg

What's up HOTTEST,

Waaaa!! I'ven't post here for so long..

Happy Birthday Jun Su

jun.jpg

wishing you a day as special as you are ^^

ARE YOU A NOONA, DONGSAENG, OR SAME AGE FAN TO 2PM???

I'm Noona to all of them 85...

Birthday Boy..

hth5hfh5y.jpg

332mouh.jpg

v7sa4p.jpg

credits as tag

Guest achariya

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSUUU!!!

Found this on 2oneday forum. its been a while since this info has been posted. just wanna share

Recently, there has been a lot of talk on DAUM about the acrobatics that Wooyoung (and Junsu) do for “Heartbeat.” Also, there have been old pictures of Jaebum’s ankle that have resurfaced as well.

First, I will show you guys the pictures of Jaebum’s ankle. I admit that I did not realize how dangerous b-boying/acrobatics were. But here are pictures from the Infinity Challenge “Survivor” episode featuring Junho and Jaebum. You can see very clearly that Jaebum’s ankle is purple. If you guys remember, this was also the episode where Jaebum was backflipping at the beginning of the show with a smile on his face. Also, as it was a SURVIVOR episode, with lots of running and swimming, can you imagine the pain he must’ve been going through the entire day? And not once did he complain. (You can also see a bag of ice next to his feet...)

By seeing this, I hope that people realize how dangerous Wooyoung’s and Junsu's choreography actually are. To me it seemed like a silly cheerleading move and a kinda cool backtwist at the end, but seeing these pictures of Jaebum’s ankle and the ‘rumor’ that Wooyoung hurt his wrist made me realize how dangerous it actually is. Imagine how many times Wooyoung and Junsu tumbled off from the pyramid before the day of the music video shoot. A thousand times? A million times? And how many times it took Wooyoung to perfect that backtwist. People are worried that he hurt his back too. There are also accounts that Junsu hurt his arm.

CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); 2oneday (TRAN)

Archived