☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soulhead

Anyone know if Junsu will have a ''Twitter project'' ???

I want to do something for his birthday,even if he probably never go in Twitter ! :P

Junsu! Stay strong and keep charming us! We love you! Happy Birthday!!!

2pm in the PH: I don't know how to react yet to this. Why do they not include Jay? Huhu.

happy birthday junsu~!!!

my fav. singer in 2PM he is really good , i missed him in a lot of music shows where he shows his singing talent i hope he gets better & better :)

Tik Tok song was really good i liked it , i didn't really like their new songs in the album except TOW too bad they didn't promote it a lot & i really hoped for a ballad ver. haha i actually kept tweeting to JYP for it but no luck ):

oh and about twitter lets make the boy trend :D

and about their new album i'm essited & scared too , i wonder what 'll their new concept 'll be ? anything but zombies it was nice for a while.plus i hope there 'll be no autotone cuz the boys got beautiful voices :)

it 'll be nice to see the leader in the 2nd album =)

Does anybody have the pictures from when the boys did the Market O Brownie CF and Photoshoot?

&& Happy 22nd birthday Junsu baby! :lol:

We love you.<3

Guest tru3luv316

Eun-Hye look like she was trying to make Taecyeon jealous in the Cass Beer CF =( but Taecyeon is SOOO ATTRACTIVE!!!! *faints* lol jk, I didn't faint.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Junsu!

Guest Sacraca

mysusu7.png

mysusu8.jpg

cre: yenu.kr@2pmvn.net

We are always beside you, support and love you forever.

Stay strong, Susu - Jun Peep - Heaven voice, Junsu

Love you

Wish U All The Best. Happy birthday, we love you :XXXXX

LOVE AND RESPECT

This is from my friend @ 2pmvn.net ^^

Guest choberry

holy mother of GOD...

omg! look at how hot taeckyeon oppa is! omg!

CASS BEER ROCKS!

*drools* lol

sacraca:

omg.. those donuts are so cute!

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNSU OPPA!

After watching their recent cfs, interviews and music award shows, I think that they are giving taec too much spotlight. It is good for him to finally shine but its like he is always the main talker for every 2PM promotion or award acceptance.

When khun or jaebum were really popular, they (especially khun) always didn't "hog" the spotlight

As much as I am happy that taec is getting popular recently, I wished the other members get to have inputs too instead of listening or seeing the same member(s) over and over again.

Members that need more love are Junho, Chansung, Junsu, maybe Wooyoung (he's always in the middle, not overrated or underrated)

Just my thoughts

Guest kay01dee

To the owner of such a powerful voice:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSUUU!

You and your DAEGU accent are DAEBAK!

Joker-twin+Futurism model+ Junpeep+ Daegu maniac, FOH-EHVA. <3

PS. i love your style.

maaan, at times like these i really wish the boys check up on soompi.

@2PM's interview on One Night: LOL, Chansung's way of acting cute is pushing Junho...only Chansung..I remember he did the same thing to Wooyoung for another interview about being the maknae.

topped the page, gaaah, i'm so bad at this. greeting junsu a happy birthday is new, right?

Archived