☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mika.16

OMG SO MANY NEVER SEEN PHOTOS OF JAY LOL im so excited im such a loser omg

ooh in that radio photo, is that his mom and dad in the background???

the man looks so much like the guy in his family photo!! that was in Seattle right?

^^^ I think they're his parents? coz I remember his dad hehe but not sure about the lady beside him. She's probably his mom so I think the pic was taken in Seattle :)

and OMFG Cass CF!!!!!! omgomg Khun was soooo freakin' sexy and Taec looked badass and hot. so Taec and Yoon EunHye are like secret lovers or sth? and she uses Khun to make taec jealous omo and the fight scene.. i saw Junsu!! ahh Im so excited xD hope more versions to come

Guest chocolateanh

omo..i never since those pics of Jay before..thank u thank u for sharing..this pic that Jay went on shopping i guess..makes me sad a bit :( because of his hat ................................miss u jaebum ah

and OHEMGEEEEEEEE the Cass CF is SO DAMN HOTTTTTTT!!

Yoon Eun Hye is great and beautiful, love her <3

Khun and Taec are freaking-incredibly-HOT!!!

Daebak...cant wait for the full CF <3

Guest MR. LEE'S

okay my last post for today, those jay's pictures seem like candies to me. ahhh i really miss him. T.T when are you going to come back? i love to see his face when his hair's long- and without gel of course. he looks so cute!

Current time in Korea: 12AM

JANUARY 15TH, 2010 . . .

junsu-2pm.jpg

Happy birthday Junsu, may this day always be a special one to remember.

I hope you have a great time, celebrating it with your fellow 2PM members.

May all your wishes come true! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNSU♥

Guest Sacraca

junsu.jpg

Happy birthday, my Jun.K

Hope that year 2010 will be the great year to you and all your fellows. I guess you like purple color, then

Purple-Majesty.jpg

생일 축하합니다 , 김준수

WHAT IS THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE DAY? UNDOUBTEDLY, IT'S 2PM!!!

Watch out for the Philippine premiere of HEARTBEAT at MYX Music Channel this Sun, Jan 17 (2PM)

This 2010, everyone will check their clocks and wait for 2PM!

Sony Music and JYP Entertainment present one of the hottest groups in South Korea - 2PM. They are set to capture the hearts and minds of Pinoys and K-pop fans with "THE FIRST ALBUM 01:59PM"!

The album features the carrier single "HEARTBEAT." Its catchy beats and cool dance moves from their music video will sure be another hit among kids and adults alike and the new lyric to sing will be "Listen to my heartbeat! It's waiting for you!" "HEARTBEAT" will be the next K-pop craze next to "Nobody."

2PM is composed of Wooyoung (main vocalist), Junsu (lead vocalist), Junho (main vocalist), Nichkhun (vocalist), Chansung (vocalist, rapper), and Taecyeon (main rapper, vocalist) who debuted in 2008 with their first single "10 Points Out Of 10 Points" from their debut single album 'Hottest Time Of The Day'. The group, whose members are all trained in dancing, acrobatics and singing, is discovered and managed by JYP Entertainment, where the Wonder Girls (who popularized "Nobody") also belong to. In mid-2009, 2PM returned with their second single album entitled '2:00 Time For Change' which includes the chart-topping tracks "Again and Again" and "I Hate You." The said tracks are also included in 2PM's "THE FIRST ALBUM 01:59PM" which will be released at your favorite record stores under Sony Music Philippines by end of January.

"HEARTBEAT" is set to premiere on MYX Music Channel this Sunday, January 17 at 2PM. Watch out for it!

CREDITS: SONY MUSIC PHILIPPINES (SOURCE)

cr 2OD

Guys they didn't mention Jay at all! This is saddening!

I have been sending tweets to Myx Philippines saying they should include Jay in their coverage

Is there anyone who would want to help out

I think they can notice it if they'll receive a lot of tweets regarding Jay

This info should reach them before Jan 17 which is the 2PM Album release

Here's the twitter accounts

http://twitter.com/MYXphilippines

http://twitter.com/myxphdotcom

and their website:

http://www.myxph.com/index.aspx

Guest Soulhead

Wow,It is amazing how Taec look like the most handsome man in the world when he has make-up and like a typical dorky-young-boy when he don't has a lot of make-up O_O In Cass beer promotional he look like ''Ridge'' from ''The Bold and the Beautiful '' because the both of them has jaw line ( I don't know how to said that in english ,but they has some dimples etc) ,even if ''Ridge'' isn't very good-looking with that paricularity,not like Taec =P

The cf seems to be dark and hot *___*

Guest Sibiapple

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

JUN.K !!!!!!!!!

Wish you all happiness and luck in the world around.

4ever 2PM together

edit: Unnie, just watch the interview.

hehe, Chansung shows his cuteness by pushing Junho, idk why kkkk

Archived