☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Jay update as at 12th December 2009:

He looks good. His muscles are still bulging at the arms....hehe....and I think Jay is really happy back in Seattle. In fact, I would seem to think that he's never been more happy to be back home at this period of time where Christmas is looming near. Back with his family and bboy crew. And I might think that he might not want to return to Korea for a while longer....lol...and you know why?

Cos in Seattle, he's one of the tallest people there amongst his crew! LOL. Almost all of his crew mates are shorter than him...hehe....and i think he's enjoying being taller for once instead of always being the shortest back in Korea and in 2PM.

Anyways, congrats 2pm for all their wins. Now that they've scored their second Triple Crown, i'm not sure what else they can conquer...lol.

thanks for telling us tht he s doing fine ^_^

I agree with u lol...most of his friends r shorter than him lol

but they r all so cool!!!

@monicaaaa tht's him, ^_^

and guysss, i think we shouldn leave any comment related to Jay or 2pm there

or we won't get to see him bboying again hehe

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theblazenazn

@missyera, OK, LINK REMOVED, ITS NOW UP TO THE OTHERS TO REMOVE THEIR LINKS BEFORE ALLKPOP FINDS THIS. People at AKP will be all over it just to win a 2PM CD that they should have bought in the 1st place

is that jay at 00:11?(the guy with the black t-shirt with pink writing on it and matching black and pink shoes). It looks like him to me but i can't be too sure because it's so brief. that guy starts dancing at 1:34

edit: Hasn't jay worn those shoes somewhere before?

OMG & LOL! That's Jay for sure! You can tell by the way he dance, his swagger, skin tone, and the that fact you can see his face. Yes, he wore those shoes in Wild Bunny Episode 1 & 2 when they all went to the clubs I believe. I guess JYPE sent him all his stuff via mail cuz he only brought one carry one & his his back pack. He seems really happy & confident. IDK how to feel...

Sometimes I don't want to but I secretly agree with posts here that he's too comfortable at home to come back. I'm a resident in the U.S. and go to school there but when I visit my homeland where I was born I feel so at home and relaxed that I don't want to go back. I'm sure he's feeling the same way. The thing is I'm obligated to comeback, I'm not sure if he is.

*At least we know he's not like all over girls in Seattle now even if he has no manager to look over his shoulder, look at the video, What a friggin SAUSAGE FEST lol.

UNDER THIS COMMENT-@crunkyp0p: You are right! They commentor said 'what time is AOM right now?'. And the camera man went "Ohhhh!" like Jay got PWNED. Most bboy guys are wangstas so probably think its a joke that Jay is part of 2PM. That's so lame!... That's why i hate guys in the U.S, who think they're so street and gansta.

BTW, I give this 24 hours before its leaked to AllKPop, the comments will be even greater than usual cuz of their 12 day give way. Everyone will be all over this........

Guest ohhreallynow

is that jay at 00:11?(the guy with the black t-shirt with pink writing on it and matching black and pink shoes). It looks like him to me but i can't be too sure because it's so brief. that guy starts dancing at 1:34

edit: Hasn't jay worn those shoes somewhere before?

yeah, it is him. The commentator just completely proves it in the beginning, he said 'what time is AOM right now?' but it sounds like he was mocking him.

I'm glad that Jay gets to spend this holiday season with his family, making up for the lost time.

Glad to hear that he is tall for once but most bboys are short so that they can do the moves right, taller people are more uncoordinated

Well then, why don't we please remove those links on this thread before it gets splashed all across ALLKPOP?

I mean, those who want to see him can still search Youtube, but posting the links on this forum would just gain more attention to him.

Those who quoted and posted the youtube links, perhaps you can edit them out of your posts. If other members want to see, they can always pm you. :)

Anyways, it's nearly halfway through December, it's official that he won't be back by this year. 2PM will still remain as six, and while the seventh member is gaining more muscles. *chuckles*

Guest papiroflexia

@cheezychunnie

Sorry. I didn't mean to say anything unofficial here. It was just my afraid cause I share the same thought with Max23. I love "Gimme the light" so much and I really want they promote that song after "Heartbeat". I also love "Tired of waiting" and "Crazy for you" but I would be better if they chose a slower song :)

I still can't believe that it's nearly 100 days that Jay left. My mind is tearing into 2 pieces:

I miss him so much when I watched their old vids. The scariest thing to me is their new fans don't know the existence of him in the group and ask "Who is Jay?". I wanna see him, hear infos about him everyday so that I know that he's still ok.

On the contrary, I'm kinda happy that the situation is getting cool down and less news about him in Seattle. I mean this is not the time he should appear on media until there will be official statement that he comes back. I'm glad that he's happy with his family and doing stuffs that he like.

Man, this is the scariest part here. It hurts when new fans ask who Jay is.

But it's ok as long as we tell them(:

Just sucks they won't really feel the same way because he isn't around for now.

Wish he'll be back soon :D

I HATE their new stylist...................i miss their old image...

Well, I guess it's because it's for their new concept so they have to look emo.

I don't like the style for them because it makes them look...unclean?

I liked them with their clean cut hair style they looked really hot.

And their suits are like optical illusions, makes me dizzy.

I don't hate the stylist though O_O

it's her job.

---------------------

Whoa, I hope ALLKPOP won't make the video news.

Oh who am I kidding? They probably will.

Isn't it cute that the crew has the same shirts? LOL, just saying.

Oh Jay we miss you :D

But have a great Christmas and New Years with your friends and family!

Guest kayleevn

Jay looks fine in that clip and I'm glad he's doing well out there.

I personally hope that he won't be back this year. It's Christmas and New Year soon, he should spend holidays with his family

I'd love to see them promote All night long but the lyricc is a bit... lol, so it might be labeled 19+ hehe. So hope it would be Tired of waiting, love the song.

I topped a page, hehe!!! I'm not using my computer right now so gonna find something to share later

Guest kay01dee

i watched another video from the same event, and i could clearly see him the entire video! they're a pretty sick crew, power moves one after the other. someone, i dont know if it was the person taking the video, said "they already won, man" LOL, they were amazing! i love hearing jay scream "oh!", & at one point in the video, he says it by myself, haha. go pink grandpa!

edit: i can't believe people are commenting about jay being in the video so openly! way to be discreet <_< . some of the comments don't even talk about the performance itself..i'll try to send a message to the person who uploaded the video and ask him to delete some of the comments.

yes, we are nearing the end of the year, and i've already accepted the fact that jay isn't going to back this year. i'm so glad he gets to spend some time with his family and friends during the holidays! & plus, him not coming back this year means there's something to look forward to in 2010!

kc101-2pm.jpg

all 7 guys.this is one of my favorite pictures of 2PM. they look so happy!

Guest theblazenazn

LOL! I saw the same video, but its practically hidden on YouTube so I think its safe. The camera was pointed straight at him the entire Video!!! You can even see his habit of licking his lips over and over. The moves were sick! Especially when three of them did it together ( I still prefer 7 though thats for sure). I wonder if the other 2PM members saw what their leader is up to while they doing their zombie dance in korea. He seems BEYOND HAPPY, enjoying himself and concentrating on his bboying, he's in his zone & he looks more into it then dare I say it.. when he was with 2PM... IDK what will happen from here on out, oh Jay...

*edit: I've been giving out the link to alot of ppl 2night but people are commenting on the vid going "JAY!!" so I think I have to stop. I think a small group of ppl can find it even though its not listed, props to them.

i watched another video from the same event, and i could clearly see him the entire video! they're a pretty sick crew, power moves one after the other. someone, i dont know if it was the person taking the video, said "they already won, man" LOL, they were amazing! i love hearing jay scream "oh!", & at one point in the video, he says it by myself, haha. go pink grandpa!

yes, we are nearing the end of the year, and i've already accepted the fact that jay isn't going to back this year. i'm so glad he gets to spend some time with his family and friends during the holidays! & plus, him not coming back this year means there's something to look forward to in 2010!

http://nejinjja.com/img/kc101/kc101-2pm.jpg

all 7 guys.this is one of my favorite pictures of 2PM. they look so happy!

Most recent photo of Jay, from that bboy battle video posted just before.

He's on the far right.

Will remove this pic by the end of the day.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. IF YOU DO PLEASE REMOVE THE IMAGE URL. THANKYOU!

IMAGE REMOVED

He's on the far right.

Thanks , he look pretty fine ! :) glad to see him like this but still hope that he can return to 2PM . ( BTW , he is the tallest & the most handsome one :P but his friends are cute & gangsta , cool )

I'M SO INTERESTING TO KNOW WHO ARE YOU , 2PM7 ?? B)

He's on the far right.

I reckon it's kinda cute that Jay is the tallest among the group!

:D

Guest thefirstmoment777

Thanks 2PM7 ^^ I noticed that he seems skinner than b4 or because he wears black T-shirt?

Hope that he has good time with his family and his friends b4 he come back ^^

We miss u, J !!!

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for Video&Pics of Jay.

I really miss him. I'm glad He is very happy now with his family&friends.

I hope that time come He will come back to be 2PM's LeadJa agian.

I'm still waiting for you Jay. ;)

Archived