☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest entermuriel

2PM to promote new song

Thanks to Lisa@2pm-online.com for the info; Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

This evening, 2PM just had a performance at Ewha Women's University and the boys revealed that they will move on and promote new song from their 1.59 album. They didn't tell the name of the song though...

Wanna guess? My guess is Tired of Waiting since that Jeon Woo Shi movie is coming out in next two weeks. But I really want them to perform All Night Long as the choreo in my imagination is really really wild :)

cr : 2pm-online

wah!!! omg i am so "essited" >.<

i really really really hope that the song they promote is I Was Crazy About You cause i love that song so much.

but yeah, most likely they'll choose Tired Of Waiting... cause it seems more popular? o.o -shrugs-

but i don't care which song they choose. i just want to keep seeing them in performances and shows :]

anyways. CONGRATULATIONS 2PM, FOR YET ANOTHER TRIPLE CROWN

these guys don't cease on amazing me. no wonder i love them so much ;]

their performance was hot, as usual ^-^ the ending, was HOT. lmao. the part between Taec and Junho reminded me of SMACKDOWN lmfao

and the encore was awesome. Taec with the paw, so cuteee.

and i love how Junho wore BEASTs jacket, got in from Dongwoon i believe, cause he was wearing 2PMs jacket hehe

i love 2BEAST! x]

also, the guy from U-KISS, he is such a 2PM fanboy lmfao he always wants to be part of the encore

he was like, searching for Chansung to ask him if he could do his part instead.

i love the interactions between our guys and different groups >.< it's daebakk!!!

Junsu with T-ARAs song... lmfao, i simply loved it. his voice, when he was singing, so cute lmao

[FANCAM] 091129 - 2PM Heartbeat funny encore (ft. Kim Taewoo , BEAST)

cr. Sanakujira2nd

2BEAST + Taewoo love!!! ahaha the beginning was so cute, when all of them did the Chansung part keke

and the end, Taecyeon, by himself lmfao but then BAM! Maknaes flip ;]

cr. namgeun

2PM - HEARTBEAT (Remix ver.) by Rose Remix

[FANCAM] 091213 - 2PM Taecyeon : Put it off baby xD

cr: Sanakujira2nd

Taec is such a tease in that second video. haha.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO~ congratulations to our boys!! whheee..so cool~ i really wish jay was there to celebrate with them.awww..the pink grandpa who sees conspiracy..XD

aigoo~ taec..all night long..yeah..sshhh..lol...sorry for the pun..all night long is in repeat in my player.,idk why i suddenly played it..(duh coz of taec's voice)teehee..dang it's 3am here and i'm still fangirling..XD

anyway CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN AND 2PM FIGHTING!!!

JAY! COMEBACK QUICKLY!!!TO CELEBRATE WITH THE WHOLE GANG AND SO THAT WE CAN SEE YOU GUYS iN VARIETY SHOWS AGAIN!!! ^______^

Guest polaris

ahhaha I saw the youtube clip of Junsu's accidental sing along clip of T-Ara's Bo Peep. hilarious~

anyway.. as always...missing 2PM as 7...

1257588452d.jpg

-------

and extra sweetness..

cute Junho:

b008172949e7925a25177.gif

missing LeadJa Jaebummm so badly..

b008172949dee18e98ced.gif

First of all CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!! two TRIPLE CROWN WUAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG a miracle happens and they promote the second song yes!!

i hope another miracle happens hehe...

Well i ship for 21PM so much... and i've been missing some action from them so here u go... hehe

i spotted Taec and Woo dancing along to CL & Minzy's Please Don't Go hehe

21pmcltaecwoo.jpg

the video: @3:06 hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjD7fmhJ-TI

and... Junho said he liked CL in a magazine interview right?? heres something that caught my eye hehe... CL's little puppy..

cljunho.jpg

Junho used to use that puppy so much on those 10/10 days... ah those days T_T

sorry for my crappy caps T_T

Aww Bommie look so pretty. Her voice cracked a little in the end, but she was sick so we can't blame her? At least she still sang good. I love her outfit. All black and her killer heels are beautiful. LOL. Okay so I went to youtube and was watching CL and Minji's perf., I read 'hottestroyalacevip2's comment and said that they are planning to email the broadcasting companies; kbs mbc etc. and jyp and yg to have 2NE1 and 2PM for a collaboration. If you want to join in the fun click this website and all the things you need are there. http://heroismine.livejournal.com/347698.html. I want them to have a collaboration too. So it's basically hottest and blackjacks that are getting together to make this whole thing work out. Spread the word !

JOIN!!!

Guest ephemeral.

Wooyoung and Taecyeon MC Cut at Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhIG92s67s

They are SO hilarious. Taec tried to "expose" Woo and both of them danced to f(x), After School, 2NE1 and Tiara. WIN.

Cutiesss. <3

Taec should have just ripped Wooyoung's shirt off. xD

CONGRATULATIONS ON SECOND TRIPLE CROWN!

Oh god LOL. Today's outfits didn't help me with my trypophobia.

Awwwwns. Just noticed that the boys hop once during Khun's part.

OH MY GOD JUNHO KILLING TAEC. <3

Lol, Junho switched vests with Dongwoon ~

Soohyun tugged Chansung and asked to do his part. xD

Taec's s cute performing the encore with the paw ~

LOL. Chansung's bouquet sort of.. fell apart.

Which reminds me...

LMAO Junsu's bo beep bo beep. xD

I'm thinking they'll promote either Tired of Waiting or I Was Crazy About You.

yay! i really wanted them to promote a new song..

"tired of waiting" will be a really great hit..

wonder what's coming ahead of us..

new song.. maybe some surprises.. oh pls make it JAE!

he needs to at least appear on a MV.

that'll be one awesome x-mas present JYP!

Guest andy_solbi_wonder_girls

Junsu sounded soooo cute when he sang to 'Bo Peep'.

Oh~ Super late but CONGRATS TO 2PM FOR THE TRIPLE CROWN!!! Go for 7 crowns (or 11 will do)!!!

Guest Sacraca

I love them to promote "Tired of waiting". This song is much much better than "HB" and I expect their concept & outfits in the next promotion as well. Not like this, kekeke

48143855.jpg

Credit: jamieee@2oneday.com

Guest yellow submarine

^

are they at a food court? haha

i hope they promote Tired of Waiting! if not, then Back 2 U, All Night Long, and Gimme the Light. i like these songs better than Heartbeat.

Guest kay01dee

so i'm kinda late on this, but congrats for winning triple crown!! :D

& what? they're going to promote another one of their songs?! yayyyy! i really want them to perform all night long, but it might get banned or censored. it's such a sexy song. in that case, i hope they perform tired of waiting!

&& there's a project to get 2PM and 2NE1 to perform together? whoaaaah, i want in!

Guest Banana Peel

oooh, promoting a new song from their album?! 8D

Hm, I think Tired of Waiting or I was crazy about you? Hohoho, either one of them would be fine, or I don't even mind other songs either I guess. I just want them to be less depressed looking mode and take off all that massive amount of black in their outfits lol. *andspiketaecyeon'shair* hehehe.

Guest rawrritsgracex3

2PM to promote new song

Thanks to Lisa@2pm-online.com for the info; Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

This evening, 2PM just had a performance at Ewha Women's University and the boys revealed that they will move on and promote new song from their 1.59 album. They didn't tell the name of the song though...

Wanna guess? My guess is Tired of Waiting since that Jeon Woo Shi movie is coming out in next two weeks. But I really want them to perform All Night Long as the choreo in my imagination is really really wild :)

cr : 2pm-online

Hmm so it's offical? :D Yayy.

I'm hoping for I'm So Into You.

I really like Taec's rap in that for some reason :lol:

And Back2U would be nice too :rolleyes:

Congratz to 2PM on Inki [: Let's bring some more awards home at Melon. ;)

Guest christineseow

MY GOD THANKS FOR THE NEWS!!

I'm all kind of excited now!!! I want them to promote:

First Choice: I was crazy for you

Second choice: Back 2 U

Third Choice: Gimme The Light

I demand an MV!! I know JYPE don't often invest in MV for a second single but please, 2PM is very popular right now so please invest generously in them, JYPE. I want a incredibly gorgeous MV for I was crazy for you!

Can't wait for next week :)

Edit:

Celebration gif spam ^^

sorry for quoting!

but when was the second image taken?

the one below khun. the image of junho and jay going crazy.

can anyone tell me? cause i dont remember seeing it :o

and if i havent, i would like to see it :D

i know the rest though. someone please enlighten me!

thank you! <3

Guest haiphuong

~sigh~ My last post within 24 hours.

I'm so excited. We just discussed about if they are going to promote another song and suddenly we have the good news right away.

It would be great if Jay comes back and they promote "Tired of waiting" cause that song is an OST too. If not, Back 2 U or Gimme The Light is also good :)

Jay update as at 12th December 2009:

He looks good. His muscles are still bulging at the arms....hehe....and I think Jay is really happy back in Seattle. In fact, I would seem to think that he's never been more happy to be back home at this period of time where Christmas is looming near. Back with his family and bboy crew. And I might think that he might not want to return to Korea for a while longer....lol...and you know why?

Cos in Seattle, he's one of the tallest people there amongst his crew! LOL. Almost all of his crew mates are shorter than him...hehe....and i think he's enjoying being taller for once instead of always being the shortest back in Korea and in 2PM.

Anyways, congrats 2pm for all their wins. Now that they've scored their second Triple Crown, i'm not sure what else they can conquer...lol.

is that jay at 00:11?(the guy with the black t-shirt with pink writing on it and matching black and pink shoes). It looks like him to me but i can't be too sure because it's so brief. that guy starts dancing at 1:34

edit: Hasn't jay worn those shoes somewhere before?

EDIT 2: I removed the link for jay's privacy reasons.:)

Archived