☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest cheezychunnie

Max23>>> well,its kinda logic if we think it that way... :(

its juz that,i really wanna see them on stage singing tired of waiting

coz in that song i can hear Jay's voice clearly so at least i know

he's still wif us...like haiphuong said,new fans might not know Jay :(

im still in a state of denial...sumtimes,i count how many of them on stage...freak,isnt it??

20091213172027476l31730.jpg

20091213172814541l31750.jpg

78654294.jpg

cr:daum,yahoo korea and tvdaily

091213 2PM - Heartbeat @ Open Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxK-IuPTUKo

cr:chan2810

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thefirstmoment777

@haiphuong, cheezychunnie

I just dont want to think abt that, but u r right.

I even think that some documentaries which talk abt Jay earlier are NOT REALLY stalks his privacy. In fact, they somehow keep talking abt Jay so that his existence will be confirmed again & again. New fans will know that "2PM has Jay as leader who is now temporary staying in Seattle due to his controversy", not like "Who is Jay?". I'm really sad when some new fans keep asking that kind of question TT_____TT

Though the documentaries might make Jay feel uncomfortable, but we, HOTTEST can update his condition right now. That's why I still want to see new documentaries abt Jay, to know that he is fine. Only that !

p/s: Dont get me wrong when I said this. I just want to express my feeling to u guys, and all I want is the same with all HOTTEST ! I WANT JAY BACK !

AND, Congrat the boys for winning the third no1 in Inkigayo today ^^ ANOTHER TRIPLE CROWN BABIES !!! I even screamed out loud when they got the first place *my place is at midnight * ^^

Guest mottramnghindong

i wanna ask sth though it kinda not related to 2pm

in idol show ep 3, i saw 3 highschool girls attended a variety show w/ Junjin, but i cant seem to find it? Any recommendation?

plz Pm me

to make this less spamish

watching their old vids, i think jae is ....a bit of a psycho rite? dont get me wrong. i really love this side of an idol. i mean 2pm are all funny in their own way

wooyoung( my fav now) is a cutie pie, he seems to be attracted to challenging things haha busan man

taekyeon ( not sure abt how to write it), hehe he is very cheesy and witty

junho and khun, these 2 seems to be truly gentlemen

junsu and chansung, hmm this guy i dont know haha

will they promote tired of waiting?

i want all night long to be performed with jay! that would be totally hot.

i am so happy the symblemyne is reuploading ep10 of idol army. that's the only ep that i haven't seen because i came late into the 2PM fandom :)

Guest pinkywinky

2PM to promote new song

Thanks to Lisa@2pm-online.com for the info; Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

This evening, 2PM just had a performance at Ewha Women's University and the boys revealed that they will move on and promote new song from their 1.59 album. They didn't tell the name of the song though...

Wanna guess? My guess is Tired of Waiting since that Jeon Woo Shi movie is coming out in next two weeks. But I really want them to perform All Night Long as the choreo in my imagination is really really wild :)

cr : 2pm-online

Guest wwwuuunnn

I want them to promote " tired of waiting " !!!

really love this song..full of emotion !!! ><

everyone is missing this guy :D

balloon jay XD PLZ COME BACK SOON ><!

13769_1288131130455_1445512977_30819395_3859950_n.jpg

13769_1288133210507_1445512977_30819443_8311356_n.jpg

Guest happylove00

thanks for the good news!

i m just so glad that they are going to move on and promote new song!!!

my fav is "All Night Long" but doubt this song gonna pass thru (kiss here kiss there.... hoho... too sensual)

perhaps "I Was Crazy Over You"...

"Tired of Waiting" is fine for me too...

actually... as long as they continue to promote, i dun mind whichever song they promote...

Guest cheezychunnie

2PM to promote new song

Thanks to Lisa@2pm-online.com for the info; Coordinator: Cassina@2pm-online.com

This evening, 2PM just had a performance at Ewha Women's University and the boys revealed that they will move on and promote new song from their 1.59 album. They didn't tell the name of the song though...

Wanna guess? My guess is Tired of Waiting since that Jeon Woo Shi movie is coming out in next two weeks. But I really want them to perform All Night Long as the choreo in my imagination is really really wild :)

cr : 2pm-online

thank u so much on the news!im really happy.. :D :D :D :D

i wish they promote tired of waiting coz i wanna feel the Jayness again!

my hope is that on their perf during Jay's part,he will pop out sumwhere..too much?

i dream too big :D dont care!hehe..

juz as long as he's ready,i will support him..if he's still dont feel like come up on stage

yet well,i vote for i was crazy about u coz Taec's rap in that song is too damn sexy!!

:D:):D:):D :D :D

taken from 2pm-online-performance at ewha women's university open concert :)

1260715029img82472520co.jpg

1260715029img82482520co.jpg

1260715029img82282520co.jpg

12607141501004.jpg

12607141501003conv.jpg

12607141501002conv.jpg

cr:2pm-online+ as tagged

Guest Soulhead

Okay...JYP goes to soompi often i guess :P

I remember to have read a comment who talk about the actual sad Nickhun ,and the evening : Nichkhun in a thanks speech ,Nichkhun was happy and ''talkative'' ,and now right after people ask them if 2PM will promote a new song ,we have a confirmation that 2PM will do this XD

I hope this will be Tired of waiting ! I really like this song and + 2PM will probably do a powerful performance ! And i'm a bit tired of the sad concept,i want something fun and catchy !

First time I post a comment ,even if I follow this thread while 3-4 months !So please,forgive my bad english ^^

MY GOD THANKS FOR THE NEWS!!

I'm all kind of excited now!!! I want them to promote:

First Choice: I was crazy for you

Second choice: Back 2 U

Third Choice: Gimme The Light

I demand an MV!! I know JYPE don't often invest in MV for a second single but please, 2PM is very popular right now so please invest generously in them, JYPE. I want a incredibly gorgeous MV for I was crazy for you!

Can't wait for next week :)

Edit:

Celebration gif spam ^^

qrykn9.jpg

xli7ts.jpg

10e3ivq.jpg

155ql2v.jpg

35bbfo0.jpg

33k6sdk.jpg

2u7y6vn.jpg

Guest babiluxx

OMG!? they are seriously promoting a different song? Im so excited! i hope its either I'm crazy for you or tired of waiting.

I honestly really want them to promote all night long but i know that won't happen cause that song is a little dirty. LOL if you know what i mean...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEWS...im reading to see them in a different concept! woot woot

anyways congrats to the boys! they are so cute!

also i hope the Khottests or whom ever was stalking them can stop cause thats just creepy and it is invading someone's privacy...

Guest xoeunicekimxo

i was actually lucky enough to be at ehwa university today when Junsu shared the news about promoting a new song!! i cant wait to see what song they choose! i dont know if i am ready to give up seeing heartbeat every week though. its always really exciting to see what kind of ending they will do next =) but yeah the boys were super hot today... taec was extra hot!! <3 but yeah my friend has a really nice camera so he took a lot of awesome pictures for me. i'll share when i get them on the computer =)

i was actually lucky enough to be at ehwa university today when Junsu shared the news about promoting a new song!! i cant wait to see what song they choose! i dont know if i am ready to give up seeing heartbeat every week though. its always really exciting to see what kind of ending they will do next =) but yeah the boys were super hot today... taec was extra hot!! <3 but yeah my friend has a really nice camera so he took a lot of awesome pictures for me. i'll share when i get them on the computer =)

Extremely lucky!!!!! :D Can't wait to see the pictures.

And wow, I never would've thought that they'd be promoting a new song, but yay for it! Hopefully, there's an MV. My song choice(s) would be: I'm Crazy for You, Tired of Waiting, or Back2U. :)

Guest theblazenazn

MELON AWARD UPDATE: They are in the Top 5 for the Big 3 Daesung Awards:

Artist of the Year: 3rd Place after SuJu & SNSD

Album of the Year: 2nd Place after SNSD

Song of the Year: 3rd Place after SuJu & SNSD

Star Award: 6th (I think this award was intended for DBSK anyways)

Votes only count as 20% anyways. Like most awards, its not about the # of votes but the what place they are. For example, out of 1000 possible, 200 points are given from votes. 1st place gets the full 200 points, 2nd place gets 180 points, 3rd gets 160 points. So winning is still more than possible without being 1st. So don't give up hope! But yeah, I will be mad if they don't win too.

i saw the melon award online votes... it was dominated by SM family... the boys were not even in top 5!

i hope at least they will get an award there...

it is just not right for 2PM to get zero in any music award shows!!!

I really hope they will Promote Back 2 U. It's the best song from their album, I love the lyrics. I makes me feel sorry for the girl in the song and hate the guy yet love 2PM. I think it's composed by the same guy that composed "I Hate You." Taec gets to sing as well. It really don't think they will Promote Tired of Waiting or I Was Crazy About You since they were both released as singles online already and have peaked on charts a month ago & are falling off it.

Archived