☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Nickhun just updated his twitter :) He also wants more followers to catch up with the rest of 2PM

http://twitter.com/2PMnichkhun

http://twitpic.com/tae8e

Guys, to clear this whole Khun twitter up, I don't think it's real.

A few pages back there was a post with an example of a post by Khun on Khunstar which is 100% real.

No, that's definitely a fake account, EVEN if it's from khunstar since it's not a post FROM Khun AT khunstar.com. He doesn't type like that, let alone use those kind of facial expressions. Also, he DOESN'T spell Jay's name like that nor make those silly run-ons (but he doesn't use commas, haha). For example, this is a portion of a post he made (on Khunstar):

http://i45.tinypic.com/2nq8576.jpg

Oh, and the authenticity of the Khunstar account is solid since I heard his mom helps maintain it.

Therefore, do NOT believe any nichkhuns [and variations] on Twitter. Once it's proven to be fake, don't believe it (especially since it would of been made after the hacking since ANYONE can make the account).

Think about it this way, the pictures 'Khun' has posted on his twitter are pictures that anybody could get from the internet...

However, when Junho uploaded a picture it was unseen.

Anyways, congratz to 2PM on winning at MuBank :D [i know late ;p]

Another win at Inki hopefully? ;D

Can't wait for the Melon Music Awards~

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junsu bo peep thing was so funny...lol what a fanboy, singing along XD

lol @ Taec telling him to apologize to T-ara hahaha

and the 10/10 clean MV thing is so cute. Wooyoung on the toilet was so LOL. that's totally the Wooyoung we all fell in love with.

and i'm pretty late on this but i just heard the chipmunk funny fangirl version of heartbeat. it's so freaking hilarious!!

Congratulation! Our boys make it!

Triple Crown for Inkigayo ...

Perfect ending today :) :) :)

2PM ... Maknae mentioned Jay... Jay, did u watch it?

Happy birthday to Park Jin Young sunbae-nim.

grats to triple crown!!

yay! can't wait to watch the performance.

hmm.. taec carried ddong at the finale?

lol! that would be sweet.

edit:

hmmp.. topped a page.

and as always,

tumblr_kugo24pWUq1qzmtklo1_500.jpg

we miss you~~~

121309 2PM inki "HEARTBEAT"

oohh love the ending.. ^_~

121309 2pm win #1 & encore

ily magnae~ thnk you for mentioning Jae.

crd: herolove21@yt

Guest theblazenazn

CONGRATS 2PM!!!!!! MUTIZEN-TRIPLE CROWN!!!!! BE VERY PROUD 2PM!!

The ending was super cool and Taec's paws during the performance was cute. They making their presences known heading into the MELON Awards this week. They better win an Award, better yet a Top Award. I really hope they will anyways.

Guest YANiPOPO

Its official, 2pm are fanboys of T-ara. lol! Taec + paw = roflrofl. He made "beastly" into another definition lol

Anyways congrats on the triple crown!! Sad they wont win anymore on inkigayo but i hope theyll win Mubank or emka! And woah at the dying part at the end. Kinda risky but they did it well :)

Chukae~~Yeah!!! 2PM jjang

Oh...I think Taec Do the Beep Boop dance because Junsu accident yesterday...funny hahahahaha

JunHo cute changing his clothes with Beast member...hahahaha

And also My Woo..So cute when he say Hottest Sarang hae :wub: ..hehehehehehe (Yes,We Love U 2)

O..Khun Say Happy birthday to JYP it's so cute...

Are They Will keep promoting the second song or not?

I really Hoping they will do it..

I want 2PM more on TV..TT.TT

O...anyway Woo more bright lately..

Sad Woo has Gone...(yes) >x<

I hope that is Good sign for 'Pink Bunny' to Comeback.... :D

hahahahahahahaha

Well CHUKAE Guys....You All deserve it!!!!

Guest haiphuong

CONGRATS TO THE TRIPLE CROWN.

The ending part is getting better and better in each perf. It's dangerous but Jun Ho and Taec did very well. Taec is absolutely the best supporter of the group :P

I just watched BEAST's perf and the flip Ki Kwang did makes me miss Jay so much :(

Are They Will keep promoting the second song or not?

I'm afraid that Heartbeat is the only song they promote for this album.

Woot woot!!

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY BOYS AGAIN!!! ANOTHER TRIPLE CROWN BABY!!!

Aw they definitely deserve every award.

The choreography was amazing as usual. Ending was cool, as always. Acrobatics baby!!!

Chan <3, thank you for not forgetting to mention our Leadjay as always ^__^

I really do hope they take home an award at the Melon AwardS show too!! *fingers cross*

tumblr_kto9d7anYV1qzowy5o1_500.jpg

3927344642_4b4abf62e8_o.jpg

^ the boys are happy again for winning another triple crown ...lol

Guest Stephy18

CONGRATS BOYS ON ANOTHER TRIPLE CROWN!!!

So happy for them. Hope they can win more, but I'm super content with what they have accomplished so far. Hope they can promote another song, but we'll have to wait and see. Oh and the ending today was INTENSE and CRAZY!! Seriously how can they think of all these stunts to do everytime and make it better each time. Junho and Taec duo today was just awesome.

Broadcasted KBS Open Concert 2PM Last Christmas 091213

Broadcasted KBS Open Concert 2PM Heartbeat 091213

Broadcasted KBS Open Concert 2PM Ending with other various artist

Here are some fancams:

2PM Heartbeat & AAA Performance at GDA 091210

2PM during SJ Sorry Sorry Encore on GDA 091210

Junsu Focus 091211 Music Bank Win & Encore

Chansung Focus 091211 Music Bank Encore

Chansung Focus 091211 Music Bank Rehearsal

Taec Dancing to No Love No More on Inki

Khun & Junho Cuteness with Fire

Guest cheezychunnie

I'm afraid that Heartbeat is the only song they promote for this album.

sorry to cut ur post..may i know where u get the news?i mean

this is their 1st full album and i think its such a waste not

promoting other songs coz other songs in the album are too damn good :)

anyway,if they will promote the next song,i really hope it will be 'kidari daga jichinda' -tired of waiting

coz the song is full wif emotion and i love the lyrics as it goes

'Even if its a year i'll wait for u

even if its 10 years i'll wait for u

and I....even if i get tired of waiting

i dont care....'

Tired of Waiting -2PM [Eng Subs]

cr: hermionewheezey

HOPE JAY WILL BE BACK BEFORE WE REACH THE 100TH DAY :D

JUZ A TINY-LIL' HOPE FROM ME :)

Anyway,i watched JYP on family outing and he did mentioned about 2pm

but i dont understand it..hehe...

sorry to cut ur post..may i know where u get the news?i mean

this is their 1st full album and i think its such a waste not

promoting other songs coz other songs in the album are too damn good :)

anyway,if they will promote the next song,i really hope it will be 'kidari daga jichinda' -tired of waiting

coz the song is full wif emotion and i love the lyrics as it goes

'Even if its a year i'll wait for u

even if its 10 years i'll wait for u

and I....even if i get tired of waiting

i dont care....'

Tired of Waiting -2PM [Eng Subs]

cr: hermionewheezey

HOPE JAY WILL BE BACK BEFORE WE REACH THE 100TH DAY :D

JUZ A TINY-LIL' HOPE FROM ME :)

Anyway,i watched JYP on family outing and he did mentioned about 2pm

but i dont understand it..hehe...

chances are that they won't promote Tired of Waiting cause it's hit number one on online charts already and is known by many people. Plus it has been used for the soundtrack of a new movie so I think that's it for Tired of Waiting.

I wish they would promote I was crazy for you though. That song is seriously all kind of awesomeness.

They may also choose to promote Back 2 U or All Night Long but that would not be a very good choice cause the Korean public don't really like that kind of songs so I don't know.

Since they already won triple crown for both MB and Inki I hope next week they will bring something new. But I guess there is also a possibility that they will not promote a second song because

1/ they have to prepare for all the year-end shows

2/ people will not pay attention if they do promote the second song, because it's holiday and stuff.

Edit:

Wooyoung and Taecyeon MC Cut at Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhIG92s67s

They are SO hilarious. Taec tried to "expose" Woo and both of them danced to f(x), After School, 2NE1 and Tiara. WIN.

Guest happylove00

chances are that they won't promote Tired of Waiting cause it's hit number one on online charts already and is known by many people. Plus it has been used for the soundtrack of a new movie so I think that's it for Tired of Waiting.

I wish they would promote I was crazy for you though. That song is seriously all kind of awesomeness.

They may also choose to promote Back 2 U or All Night Long but that would not be a very good choice cause the Korean public don't really like that kind of songs so I don't know.

Since they already won triple crown for both MB and Inki I hope next week they will bring something new. But I guess there is also a possibility that they will not promote a second song because

1/ they have to prepare for all the year-end shows

2/ people will not pay attention if they do promote the second song, because it's holiday and stuff.

Edit:

Wooyoung and Taecyeon MC Cut at Inkigayo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vhIG92s67s

They are SO hilarious. Taec tried to "expose" Woo and both of them danced to f(x), After School, 2NE1 and Tiara. WIN.

as much as i hope they will promote a second song, but i guess u r right...

thanks for the link!

i m just so happy to see the boys are back to their cheerful self!!!

of cos! i must congrats for triple crown!

2PM has gotten three hit songs for 2009 and each of it made it for triple crown!!!

way to go!

i m so proud of u boys!

i saw the melon award online votes... it was dominated by SM family... the boys were not even in top 5!

i hope at least they will get an award there...

it is just not right for 2PM to get zero in any music award shows!!!

as much as i hope they will promote a second song, but i guess u r right...

thanks for the link!

i m just so happy to see the boys are back to their cheerful self!!!

of cos! i must congrats for triple crown!

2PM has gotten three hit songs for 2009 and each of it made it for triple crown!!!

way to go!

i m so proud of u boys!

i saw the melon award online votes... it was dominated by SM family... the boys were not even in top 5!

i hope at least they will get an award there...

it is just not right for 2PM to get zero in any music award shows!!!

yeah I'm so boycotting Melon Awards or any awards show that doesn't give 2PM at least one award. We all know while some people can argue that 2PM's success is not the best this year, 2PM definitely is successful enough to deserve at least one award at the year-end shows. Any award that doesn't honor 2PM is rigged. yeah I said it :)

Guest haiphuong

@cheezychunnie

Sorry. I didn't mean to say anything unofficial here. It was just my afraid cause I share the same thought with Max23. I love "Gimme the light" so much and I really want they promote that song after "Heartbeat". I also love "Tired of waiting" and "Crazy for you" but I would be better if they chose a slower song :)

I still can't believe that it's nearly 100 days that Jay left. My mind is tearing into 2 pieces:

I miss him so much when I watched their old vids. The scariest thing to me is their new fans don't know the existence of him in the group and ask "Who is Jay?". I wanna see him, hear infos about him everyday so that I know that he's still ok.

On the contrary, I'm kinda happy that the situation is getting cool down and less news about him in Seattle. I mean this is not the time he should appear on media until there will be official statement that he comes back. I'm glad that he's happy with his family and doing stuffs that he like.

Archived