☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MR. LEE'S

woohooo i am so so so happy to see them performing in music bank on tv. god, that's awesome to see six of them have compacted my flat screen tv. i am so happy to see that and 2pm's never disappointed me. they always be able to perform an epic performance. i like their performance and the epic is hot! really hot, even though taec looked like a real zombie- i mean zombie to me when he ended the performance by taking nichkhun's heart. i wasn't expecting it to come anyway. he's hot- ahhh. and the performance when they won, haha both chansung and taec are cute! taec's so cute when he rubbed woo's legs. congratulations to them for winning the triple crown. i wish they could win quadruple crown. hoho.

Guest tikamicizia

owhhh so hot in suits!!! jay should comeee.. he's like the major CK undies user!! waakakak

congrats for the first k-chart triple crown!!!!!!!! wohooooooooooooo. the encore is adorablee. and khun's ending is awesomeee

My beloved 2PM

CONGRATS ON TRIPLE CROWN!!!

and

CONGRATS ON WINNING BONSANG @ THE GDA!!!

I"m so proud of you guys !!

and

Jay, don't forget you won these with them as well !!!

Guest ephemeral.

^

^

^

Khun, Woo, Junho and Taec look.. *o*

Congratulations on Triple Crown!

Ewwww, the polka dots outfits are back..

Why couldn't it be just all white or something? I have trypophobia ~

Lmao, I keep laughing at Khun's part because of the chipmunk fangirl thing.

HOT ENDING. Taec's revenge on Khun's revenge on Taec's doodles? xD

Guest MR. LEE'S

oh my god, those pictures. grrr they looked cute and handsome and suave and hot and other words that could resemble. haha i love when they danced together, they're so dork! anyway, junho has got a new haircut. grrr i like his old hair, the longer one. it made him look cuter and handsomer at the same time. but i hope taec won't tie his anymore. it makes him look old and skinny.

I am so behind . . . but CONGRATS! on winning n they did amazing at the GDA . I mean see Leader Jae

they doing this for you. I wonder what Jae was doing ahaha he better be up & watch the award show. Also hmm

did the boys call him & stuff. Anyway man i'm starting to really dislike the freaking make up they having on. It a little bit

to much.

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2PM, their Christmas wish? “Escaping being single!”

Credit : Kor - Eng by Janne@2pm-online.com, Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

Asiatoday.co.kr : The present that 2PM wants to receive for Christmas?

2PM revealed their Christmas wishlist at the recording of SBS Kim JungEun’s Chocolate on the 9th of September in KangSeogu, Seoul.

Chansung said ‘escaping being single’ and Junho said ‘I’ve stopped thinking about Christmas presents. I want to enjoy [Christmas] with everyone onstage.’

Junsu revealed that ‘there are many people that are unwell around us. I want everyone to be healthy, and not get ill.’

Continuing on, Taecyeon said ‘We recently moved dorms but my room has gotten smaller. I’m sharing it with Junsu so I wish we could expand it’ and Nichkhun laughed, saying ‘I want all of you to become rich.’

Wooyoung said wittily ‘I am anticipating that our teacher Park JinYoung hyung will give us Christmas presents’. On this day at Kim JungEun’s Chocolate, Park Jinyoung also appeared.

MC Kim JungEun also spoke about her Christmas wishes.

She said ‘I’d like to do Chansung’s dance part in 2PM’s Heartbeat’ and went on to perform Heartbeat with 2PM.

Meanwhile 2PM sang Heartbeat, I Hate You, Only You and Last Christmas.

---

:lol: Wooyong I know what do you mean . "Jay Come back" will be the greatest Gift for us all

---------------------------------

I love "Yahey" Part. :D

credit:jeongseur

091211 뮤직뱅크 2pm 앵콜 Fancam Music Bank 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3GwuhFKu3s

091211 뮤직뱅크 2pm 본방Fancam Music Bank 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdbVJRY70Ak

091211 뮤직뱅크 2pm 본방1 Fancam Music Bank 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGAoRm8Z--c

Guest badtzmarujung

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nichkhun says “Park Jin Young, the teacher that likes the Dduk I buy him.”

Credit: Kor-Eng : Janne@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com

star.moneytoday Male group 2PM’s Nichkhun expressed his view on producer JYP as ‘a teacher that likes the dduk (rice cakes) I buy him’ and made everyone laugh.

Park Jin Young recently appeared in MBC FM4U Kim Bumsoo’s Dream Radio and talked about his life and music.

During the broadcast JYP send a text message to the artists he produced such as 2AM, 2PM, god, and Rain with the subject of ‘What am I to you?’

The result? 2AM’s Jo Kwon said ‘a god-like existence’, Kim TaeWoo said ‘my life father’, Son HoYoung said ‘My ideal type’ and 2PM’s Nichkhun said ‘The teacher that likes the dduk I buy for him’ and each sent their replies.

Nichkhun’s answer attracts extra attention as a photo of JYP happily eating the dduk Nichkhun bought him before a studio recording become a hot issue prior to this day.

Rain, who is working hard as a singer/actor replied with, ‘Hyung, are you sure you haven’t sent the txt to the wrong person?’

---

LOL :lol: I love Khun's sense of humor .

Archived