☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest badtzmarujung

Hmm I remember how Khun updated his Twitter several times and then it turned out it wasn't really Khun. It was just a fan that made a twitter with Khun's name.

Then everybody was confused cause even JYP was following that twitter that was Khun...

If that's all true, I doubt Khun's made a real twitter in this short of a time, so I'm questioning the authenticity of that...

Anybody wanna clear that all up? Cause I'm not 100%sure...

I found this from khunstar.com . I think It's him :lol:

and The Fake account is another .Not this account

----------------------------

091210 Minho&NichKhun fancam

: Hug & Talk @ 2009 Golden Disk

credit:randy19974

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70F8OOQkNYg

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

I remember khun's new account was made after the old ones said that he's not Khun..

Maybe it got hacked?

Not sure though

And I believe the new ones is fake, he's english so fail :lol:

also I think Khun would say "Jay" instead of "Jae" ??? just sounds weird to me.. :lol:

Guest tikamicizia

2PM won over Best artist of the Year 2009

2PM has received two awards which are Best artist of the Year 2009 and Best male artist of the Year 2009 The judging criteria is voting from producers of the major broadcasting station in Korea: MBC, SBS and KBS. Though no ceremony was held, the awards themselves are honorary.

Cre: 2pm-online.com.

This is what i want to hear the most, since SM fans dominated in both sales and popularity polls.

Time to Experts/Producers let that judging action going on... LOL. :D

<3. 2pm.

wowww so they won? but no awards will be given or what???

and congratsss moving into a new house!!!! poor taec still got a small room.. hehehehehe

Guest ephemeral.

btw, wooyoung and Khun look like a cute couple in HERE

ACK. CUTE. <3

Oh man, me here.

I really liked how the guys looked with the older concepts. (And no, the reason is not only because Jay was there, just saying for those "OMG!#$#@%WHYCAN'TYOULOVETHEM" peeps) I like them with shorter hair, I mean they're still hot but hotter with shorter hair, IMO.

Taecyeon is fluent in 4 languages.

YES.

I miss Junsu's 10 out of 10 hair.

Nichkhun's IHY and Only You hair (w/ earmuff <3).

Taec, umm, as long as it's not braided or his debut hair.

I like Junho, Woo and Chan's hair during IHY.

And I've always liked Jay's hair. :]

Now, they all have the same emo bowlcut, lmao. <3

And actually, Chansung's hair is fine right now.

I think Wooyoung's cute with the bowlcut-ish hair though, but it shouldn't hide one eye, nooo.

EDIT: LOL. Friend asked me "Why is that guy wearing an eyepatch?" xD

As for Taec speaking 4 languages.. LOL.

Apparently, it's Spanish, Chinese, English and Korea.

My god, I've always dreamed of going to Korea and start speaking Spanish without anyone understanding.

I guess not anymore... ? It'd be coo if I got to speak Spanish with Taec. xD

Guest hottest_wonderful

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Khunnie We miss Jay too.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1943/a864209769.jpg

I found this from khunstar.com . I think It's him. :lol:

and The Fake account is another .Not this account

No, that's definitely a fake account, EVEN if it's from khunstar since it's not a post FROM Khun AT khunstar.com. He doesn't type like that, let alone use those kind of facial expressions. Also, he DOESN'T spell Jay's name like that nor make those silly run-ons (but he doesn't use commas, haha). For example, this is a portion of a post he made (on Khunstar):

2nq8576.jpg

Oh, and the authenticity of the Khunstar account is solid since I heard his mom helps maintain it.

Therefore, do NOT believe any nichkhuns [and variations] on Twitter. Once it's proven to be fake, don't believe it (especially since it would of been made after the hacking since ANYONE can make the account).

EDIT: Also, there's the obvious fact that the pictures uploaded are ones that can be found easily on the net. (haha, how can I forget that one?)

And just for the heck of it, a picture of him and his sister:

muifk2.jpg

Guest badtzmarujung

No, that's definitely a fake account, EVEN if it's from khunstar since it's not a post FROM Khun AT khunstar.com. He doesn't type like that, let alone use those kind of facial expressions. Also, he DOESN'T spell Jay's name like that nor make those silly run-ons (but he doesn't use commas, haha). For example, this is a portion of a post he made (on Khunstar):

2nq8576.jpg

Oh, and the authenticity of the Khunstar account is solid since I heard his mom helps maintain it.

Therefore, do NOT believe any nichkhuns [and variations] on Twitter. Once it's proven to be fake, don't believe it (especially since it would of been made after the hacking since ANYONE can make the account).

And just for the heck of it, a picture of him and his sister:

http://i45.tinypic.com/muifk2.jpg

:lol: Thank you for your information.

First time I think It's him and I'm very happy because I can see his comment from the twitter.

I saw Teac , Woo , Chan , Su post on Cyworld. I'm very happy.

I wanna see Khun's post too. I feel little sad when I know It's not him

My last post today (3 Times)

---------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parody Corby 2PM Pic.

a864139386.jpg

----------------------

;)

2PM Chocolate Concert Fan-cam

credit:a091031

on the GDA: the boys were awesome at the GDAs! they were sooo charismatic and awesome.

on mellon i've been reading on the special stages for the mellon awards. it's so nice to hear that khun and taec will get their chance. jay has been featured in the special stages previously so this is the upside of the whole fiasco. i'm still not happy that jay is not back though, don't get me wrong. just looking at the bright side of things.

on awards in general notice how 2PM got awards from MAMA and GDA? this is proof of how great they are even if JYPE doesnt get into the politics of awards. the SME and YG artists have been awesome this year but why does one boycott one then the other gets everything?

Guest wondersparkle

conclusion : JYP IS THE BEST.

lmao. sorry got carried away there :D

Yeah, talk about drama and chaos. -.-"

Next year is time for JYP family to rule the kpop scene XDDD

Guest Stephy18

Taecyeon is fluent in 4 languages.

Taecyeon, who defines beast in 2PM, is known to be a beast in academics as well. He joined the chess club, the jazz band, and even sports teams.

But did you know that he is fluent in four languages?

On December 10th, MBC's Star: The Secret will have an episode on the pasts of some of the 2PM members.

Taecyeon, who immigrated to America when he was in elementary school was able to speak English, Korean, Spanish, and Chinese fluently. The show also revealed that when he was accepted at the JYP Global Auditions, he did not train to be a singer, but more on the actor/model side.

What a talented guy. No wonder girls like him. He's smart, ripped and good-looking.

We will have this episode up soon, so stick around!

--from allkpop

Anyone think that this just makes him hotter? (Yes it's old news form allkpop but I still thought this made him so much hotter.) He's so freaking smart.

I know...that's so cool. But aparently our Oknetizen knows about this news and wrote on his cyworld that he actually knows five languages. He knows japanese too:DDDD Our dork is such a nerd. But really talented. Learning 2 languages is already hard enough.

Congrats boys for getting recognition as the BEST ARTIST OF THE YEAR and BEST MALE ARTIST OF THE YEAR from the producers of the big three networks SBS, MBC, and KBS. Although they don't get an actual award or whatever. I think its still pretty honorable and cool cuz these channels are HUGE in korea. Haha in a way you can say they won the daesang for the end of the year award at the Gayo awards IF the show still had it. But I notice that JYPE artist tend to never have beef or problems with any of the major networks and they always attend every music show or award shows unlike other companies who one time or another have some problems. Too much problems and controversy, why cant we all just go and enjoy the show and performances. Anyways, JYPE family's THE BEST!!!

EDIT:

CONGRATS 2PM ON TRIPLE CROWN!!!

2PM won MUSIC BANK!! Triple Crown!!

The ending is very surprising and amazing, see for yourself ^_____^

V

V What are you talking about? no one blames JYP and no one doubted 2PM's GDA awards.

Guest YANiPOPO

The boys just won mubank :) Congrats.

And i think JYP is one of the last people youd blame for buying an award. GDA bases more on SALES. AAA if im not mistaken has owned the charts. lol. So why the doubt? The fan votes barely made some scratch. It's all about sales in GDA :) Be glad the boys won.

Guest theblazenazn

CONGRATS TO 2PM on their 3rd Consecutive win on Music Bank!!! #1 on K-Chart again!! They will win Inkigayo Mutizen Triple Crown Tomorrow Too!!! They're gonna head into the MELON Award this Upcoming Week Packing a HUGE punch!! The Ending of Heartbeat of this time was AWESOME! LOL. Taec took Khun's Heart.

Guest thefirstmoment777

2PM WON #1 K-CHART ^^ TRIPLE CROWN BABIES ^^ CONGRAT !!!

OMG i love the ending today :X:X:X Sleeping beast Taec woke up !!! Khun finally "die" =))

I didnt understand their thanks. Did they mention abt Jay ??? anyone hear that ???

2PM WON #1 K-CHART ^^ TRIPLE CROWN BABIES ^^ CONGRAT !!!

OMG i love the ending today :X:X:X Sleeping beast Taec woke up !!! Khun finally "die" =))

I didnt understand their thanks. Did they mention abt Jay ??? anyone hear that ???

Although I don't understand what exactly they said but I heard Junsu mentioned about Jay, and after that is "saranghae" :P

I'm totally in love with today performance. :lol: They never fail to make me surprise :lol: Yeah, finally, Khun die :P

Congratulations, 2PM! Triple Crown for Inkigayo, ok? B)

Guest mojojoba

congrats 2PM!!! so happy they won today, i was worried they cannot be first today! haha hope this continues! keep winning all the way including melons awards!

for the ending! i was so shocked that i shrieked! i thot teac was going to "die" again till he pulled Khun's heart! haha, after, i was laughing like crazy...haha..this made my day

Guest Stephy18

Won Triple Crown K-Chart:

Heartbeat performance:

LOL at hottest being happy that khun finally "died." But like some netizens said, khun will grow wings and become an angel. LOL. But the ending was so amazingly surprising. For a sec I thought "Oh Khun's gonna take Taec heart again" but then they surprise us and Taec comes back to life to take revenge.LOL

Guest cheezychunnie

84568461.jpg

THANX TO 2ONEDAY.COM :D

JAY SAVED A BABY

This is a while back but I am still posting this. So the Hottests can be strong.. This is an unfortunate event, and I understand the hearts of Hottests , my best friends is a Hottest.

These days she's on the verge of dying, she isn't eating... moving on

On this day we had to go to MBC so we went, there we saw a person with a shaved head. This __ kid was walking by hisself.

So my friend and I were like kekekeke I hate people who do their hair like that. Who do they think they are Beckham? keke and were walking along

I guess he heard us, he instantly looked back without himself knowing

As he looked back, we froze. I never even went close to my ChangMin (__)

But he thought we were following him and he was walking faster

To the side a little girl and her mom were there and that mom was putting stuff into her trunk and didn't see the girl. At that moment the little girl ran on to where the cars pass by. A Sonata was going at a fast speed and that moment, Jaebum ran to the baby and saved her. The mom thanked him. He said it was nothing and just went.

But what kind of a celeb walks around without a coordi kekekekkekekkekeke

Anyway.. I like Park Jay Bum's voice and think he has talent as a singer I wish he could stand on a stage once again..

CREDIT : GALL.DCINSIDE.COM ( SOURCE); BAJAEBUM @ 2OD (TRANS)

TAKEN FROM K-BITES :)

Producer singer Park Jin Young (37) talks about the WonderGirls members going into adolescence period.

He was on MBC FM4U ‘Kim BumSoo’s Dream Radio’ on 11th December when he said, “Like how people would normally not play (have fun) with their parents as much after they enters adolescence, it is the same case for the WonderGirls, we don’t play around as much anymore.”

Also on the show, Park Jin Young sent out text messages to the singers under him the message ‘Who am I to you?’. And 2AM Jo Kwon answered ‘An existence close to god’, Kim TaeWoo replied ‘The father of my life’, Son HoYoung replied ‘My ideal type’. 2PM Nich Khun also gave a cute answer ‘The teacher who likes the rice cake I bought’.

Park Jin Young also revealed on the show, “I like to work with people whom I like rather than sings well.” And these people are G.O.D, WonderGirls, 2AM and 2PM.

S:Newsis

091210 - JYP Talk about 2PM Chansung & Junho @ Olive Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyA4yI7nqD4

cr:sanakujira2nd

(Park Jin Young had an interviewed with a tv program called Olive Show yesterday. He talked about 2pm a little ...

He said while he was working on his new song, No Love No More, Junho and Chansung passed by and heard the song.

They asked 'What is this?' and he told them it was his new song. Then they said 'You should come back late' 'This song is so much better than ours'

JYP was like 'No it's not any better than your song'

Haha, how cute Chansung and Junho are, having a little argument with their mentor)>> thanx to Credit: Info by Lisa@2pm-online.com | Coordinator : Cassina@2pm-online.com and sanakujira2nd

Archived