☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest MR. LEE'S

^

^ i don't like chansung's makeup. it looks cakey to me. but haiyaa, hehe taec is so cute! we have same bangs! weee! and nichkhun, did i see a zit on his cheek? hehe. but out of all, i think junho looks the sexiest. gaah this guy- he really knows how to make me melts.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wwwuuunnn

Congratulation to our boys <3

the performance is AWESOME !!!!!

love them !!!!

heehee,, i'm wondering what our leaderja is doing this time... sleeping again???

miss him so much !!!!!

13769_1292596442085_1445512977_30831579_2922553_n.jpg

Guest lec8504

might be a stupid question..but the Golden Disk award was for what time period? Last year right?

If it is only last year then I think it's understandable that the boys didn't win the big award..because Time for a Change versus SNSD and Super Junior masive hits last year was stiff competition. However...next year award...2PM BETTER OWN THE AWARDS..because hands down 1:59 is one of the best selling CD so far.

Guest babiluxx

congrats! yeah i wish they won more awards.

hmmm I'm not really liking their red carpet outfits....their pants are way too tight and whats up with wooyoung's pants??? well I guess they are not really in charge of what they wear.

anyways am I the only one who doesn't like their makeup? its like wayyyy too much makeup...esp for boys I know its like the korean pop music culture but i feel like they could for a little more for the natural look...well at least on the red carpet...

other than that their performance was really good but i was a little confused...was the two extra person on stage in the beginning somebody else? cause chansung and teac were performing on where the celebrities were all sitting....i dont know someone please explain thanks! :)

Guest lec8504

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulation Boys!!!

I found clip It's very cute

2PM-FanCam Chocolate Concert Khun Teac Woo

credit:a091031

soooo cute...for a little bit there I was worried that Khun got in a fight with Woo and Taec..because there has been hardly any interactions between them for a while..thank goodness that was done and over with. WooKhun couple is back <3 And KhunTaec <3

Guest Labacookie

^

^

^

OMG! That video is just so precious. And the fangirls screaming was hilarious. XD They are such camwhores. XD I love it. And I am glad they are getting along so well with each other. I was a little worried too. :)

Congratulation Boys!!!

I found clip It's very cute

2PM-FanCam Chocolate Concert Khun Teac Woo

credit:a091031

omg this is what I have been waiting for: the EPIC RETURN OF KHUNYOUNG COUPLE!!!!

remember what I said last time about Khun being sad. Scratch that, actually I only wanted more of Khunyoung couple lol

and adding on to that is the precious human sandwich of Taec, Khun and Woo.

Thanks so much for the vid. Now I can't wait for Chocolate broadcast, even more than the Melon Awards :)

Guest ephemeral.

Congratulations to 2pm. <3

Oh my god.

The perf was amazing.

The stage was epic. The zombies scared some peeps ~

I was shocked when I saw Taec down there, and thought he'd join the others.

But nooo, when I saw Chansung next to him I went wtf. xD

One of the best endings ever. <3

Guest flying-solo

YAY! I'm glad they won the Bonsang :) I'm a happy fangirl.

Their performance was superb. I've watched the ending like 10 times XD It's so epic!

Congrats boys! <3

Guest CharlotteDarcy

congrats 2PM for winning the album award. there will only be better things to expect in the future.

btw, wooyoung and Khun look like a cute couple in HERE

Guest raveguyy

Didn't taec say Jaebums name in his rap at the Golden disk awards?

The part where he's like

새로운 사람들을 아무리 만나봐도

He changed 새로운 to 재범??

Guest papiroflexia

anyone else waiting desperately for all the boys to get a haircut?

i remember watching on wild bunny that khun didn't like his hair long XD

so why do you have it long?

T____T i liked the again & again hair cuts. all of them looked great (:

Oh man, me here.

I really liked how the guys looked with the older concepts. (And no, the reason is not only because Jay was there, just saying for those "OMG!#$#@%WHYCAN'TYOULOVETHEM" peeps) I like them with shorter hair, I mean they're still hot but hotter with shorter hair, IMO.

2PM moves to new house

Thanks Lisa & Cassina@2pm-online for the info

We have this information a couple of days ago that our boys

have moved to a newer and bigger house. It is located in the suburb area of Seoul.

And today on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate show, Taecyeon mentioned his new house they just moved in. He talked about how his new room which he shares with Junsu (his old roommate) is too small, so he would like to have a little bit bigger room as present for this Christmas

Our source said that it is a 3-storey house with an one-hour drive to/from Seoul.

cr: 2pm-online

:D :D :D

LOL, I just imagined that if Jay was there how small he would be in that house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon is fluent in 4 languages.

Taecyeon, who defines beast in 2PM, is known to be a beast in academics as well. He joined the chess club, the jazz band, and even sports teams.

But did you know that he is fluent in four languages?

On December 10th, MBC's Star: The Secret will have an episode on the pasts of some of the 2PM members.

Taecyeon, who immigrated to America when he was in elementary school was able to speak English, Korean, Spanish, and Chinese fluently. The show also revealed that when he was accepted at the JYP Global Auditions, he did not train to be a singer, but more on the actor/model side.

What a talented guy. No wonder girls like him. He's smart, ripped and good-looking.

We will have this episode up soon, so stick around!

--from allkpop

Anyone think that this just makes him hotter? (Yes it's old news form allkpop but I still thought this made him so much hotter.) He's so freaking smart.

Guest phucbui7718

2PM won over Best artist of the Year 2009

2PM has received two awards which are Best artist of the Year 2009 and Best male artist of the Year 2009 The judging criteria is voting from producers of the major broadcasting station in Korea: MBC, SBS and KBS. Though no ceremony was held, the awards themselves are honorary.

Cre: 2pm-online.com.

This is what i want to hear the most, since SM fans dominated in both sales and popularity polls.

Time to Experts/Producers let that judging action going on... LOL. :D

<3. 2pm.

Guest badtzmarujung

Khunnie We miss Jay too.

a864209769.jpg

credit:heyits2PM

091210 MBC Star The Secret - 2PM Taecyeon (1/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbnk4YrIptk

091210 MBC Star The Secret - 2PM Wooyong (2/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxfcQKYg40

091210 MBC Star The Secret - 2PM Junsu (3/3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGBTvP0d1s

Guest rawrritsgracex3

Khunnie We miss Jay too.

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/1943/a864209769.jpg

Hmm I remember how Khun updated his Twitter several times and then it turned out it wasn't really Khun. It was just a fan that made a twitter with Khun's name.

Then everybody was confused cause even JYP was following that twitter that was Khun...

If that's all true, I doubt Khun's made a real twitter in this short of a time, so I'm questioning the authenticity of that...

Anybody wanna clear that all up? Cause I'm not 100%sure...

Archived