New Yoon Eun Hye Cy Pictures

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yenieu

damn YEH is so freaking hot and adorable in those pics, and she's so skinny though. I miss her old xman days.

Guest fobbiyo

she looks like MILEY CYRUS

lol

No. She does not look like Miley. Please do not compare Eun Hye to Miley -_- But I do admit, those pictures that showed her stomach did REMIND me of Miley. ._.

She's soo pretty and cute ;D I've always liked Yoon Eun Hye. :wub:

Guest mochi.

she looks so cute in these pictures. <3 they give off a type of happy energy. hehe perfect for the olympics

bleh, im so jealous of her body >_>

Guest yamaki_LOVE

Awh

I'm jealous of YEH! Her body is nice.1 I want a body like hers! :D

&& she's still gorgeous!!!! Love her skin!!!

Guest anan_khinkhin

Oh my goodness, She's absolutely cute. No one can deny her beauty. I love the pinky T-shirt. :wub::wub:

Guest kimmyrout

She looks adorable. Her personality is just shining through these pictures - I love how she never comes off too polished or slick in photoshoots. There's always a quality of warmth to her.

Side note - what is she up to these days? Is there a new project in the works for her?

Guest nhetski

all the pics are so cute, YEH's lovable personality naturally shows :) i esp like the green ones where she's playing with the puppet boxing :)

thanks for sharing!

Archived