Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest LhenyR

But somehow it's good to post that picture in order to stop those anti to say that yeh got surgery done to be so beautiful. She is naturally pretty when she's born. Beautiful inside and out.

Guest verona67

LhenyR said:

But somehow it's good to post that picture in order to stop those anti to say that yeh got surgery done to be so beautiful. She is naturally pretty when she's born. Beautiful inside and out.

Guest LhenyR

I could see your point but what is done is done they can't take that away anymore. Maybe they did it w/out thinking the consequences or out of happiness seeing them when they still a toddler. Let's not make it a big deal, let's forgive and forget, let's unite and understand our differences and weaknesses. We have to gain more friends than enemies

Guest LhenyR

Let's look at this in positive way. I'm happy when I see yeh baby picture and thanks the person posted it not knowing some will not happy about it and could see the reason why, There's a lot of newbies in this thread and happy seeing our yeh naturally born beautiful. Happy Monday!

Hi im a silent lurker here. Just wanna share my pov about the current issue here.
"breach of privacy is indeed a big deal, not a small matter" 
Yes it is. Well, I guess Moon Sangmin's fb account and photos are as private as Bansuk's account. MSM posts pictures of her with Yeh, re traveling and filming. 
" We are not reporters whose jobs are to pry on celebs privacy. . ." So people should also refrain from grabbing pictures of Yeh from MSM's fb account.

pixiedust0225 said: Hi im a silent lurker here. Just wanna share my pov about the current issue here.
Yes it is. Well, I guess Moon Sangmin's fb account and photos are as private as Bansuk's account. MSM posts pictures of her with Yeh, re traveling and filming. 
" We are not reporters whose jobs are to pry on celebs privacy. . ." So people should also refrain from grabbing pictures of Yeh from MSM's fb account.

chichocs said: pixiedust0225 said: Hi im a silent lurker here. Just wanna share my pov about the current issue here.

pixiedust0225 said: chichocs said: pixiedust0225 said: Hi im a silent lurker here. Just wanna share my pov about the current issue here.

@pixiedust0225, yes, we might have posted pics from paparazzis, fans, and her manager but those were meant for the public....  here, Bansuk clearly wanted some privacy not just for his sister, but also for him......  maybe he didn't want pictures of him all over the internet, think of it as that...  that's why he set his webpage on private....
hopefully, next time we'll all be more careful....  please, consider the warnings of other posters also because this was warned before someone posted the pic.

vegaspink said: @pixiedust0225, yes, we might have posted pics from paparazzis, fans, and her manager but those were meant for the public....  here, Bansuk clearly wanted some privacy not just for his sister, but also for him......  maybe he didn't want pictures of him all over the internet, think of it as that...  that's why he set his webpage on private....
hopefully, next time we'll all be more careful....  please, consider the warnings of other posters also because this was warned before someone posted the pic.

I am not trying to defend someone here nor do i want to sound mean. i know you are all long time yeh fans. but if we are saying that we wanted some privacy of her pictures, then people should not have added her brother, yeh, or msm in the first place, and they shouldn't have accepted "fans" in the first place because they know that fans could be so cruel at times.
And not only Bansuk's photo or account should be private. I guess that also applies for MSM because she posts "latest" photos of yeh--where they are and what they did. 
Posting the church ticket online doesnt necessarily mean that what happened inside the church should also be publicized. 
I hope everyone should just learn a lesson from this. Be responsible in posting and always respect people because respect begets respect.
Fanwar would not bring any goodness to Yeh. :)

There's nothing wrong about adding YEH's brother and there's nothing wrong if he trusts her fans enough to accept their friends request.  What's wrong is for fans to violate that trust. 

Since MSM's account is public, she obviously sees nothing wrong if others see or distributes those pictures, because even after she's seen those pics distributed everywhere, she never made her profile private.

I didn't see any pictures of YEH from inside the church publicized or posted in here espescially that of YEH praying inside the church.  I know that there was supposed to be a video, but YEH fans didn't share that of her praying. 

The only video I remember of YEH that has something to do with church was her missionary message outside of the church and that was meant to be public.

And I dont see anyone trying to disrespect another poster in here.  It's just a discussion not a fanwar.  We've been in this thread for years,
it's nothing new.  We've been through worse and we've weathered them all.  We discuss and sometimes it gets heavy but we all love eachother here.

You don't see anyone trying to disrespect another post here because they expressed it through PM. I noticed that some fans became overly protective about their biases--that they only want to see posts coming from them since they were long time fans. I am not only addressing the issue of privacy here, but also the posts and PMs from some self-proclaimed hardcore fans. That's why some newbies got intimidated that they decided not to post anything about their idol even if they want to because they are afraid to be PMed by long time fans. Even the simplest post, somebody will always try to PM just because they took the post of someone indifferently. Well, just like what i always say, we are all just supporters here, we do not own YEH nor we have the right to decide what is good or bad for her.

why are you bringing up things that are totally unrelated, I just wonder because it almost makes it seem as if you're trying to
stir up some drama.

I can't comment on the whole PM thing because I dont know about it and it's just between those who are involved.  So I dont see what you are trying to do here.

I'll make the first move and move on and stay away from this now for other fans.

im not bringing up some drama here, i just wanted to address that issue because it caused too much damage to other yeh fans, without everybody knowing. and pls give that someone a break! what she did might be wrong but that was not a crime at all! Yeh won't die if her some cute childhood photos are posted in other sites. 
"What's wrong needs to be adressed or people think it's ok to keep doing it again. "
Well girl, i too just addressed what should be addressed. So stop acting as if I have to say sorry for what i just said. Unrelated? Why are you affected?
Ok, let's end it here.

pixiedust0225 said: You don't see anyone trying to disrespect another post here because they expressed it through PM. I noticed that some fans became overly protective about their biases--that they only want to see posts coming from them since they were long time fans. I am not only addressing the issue of privacy here, but also the posts and PMs from some self-proclaimed hardcore fans. That's why some newbies got intimidated that they decided not to post anything about their idol even if they want to because they are afraid to be PMed by long time fans. Even the simplest post, somebody will always try to PM just because they took the post of someone indifferently. Well, just like what i always say, we are all just supporters here, we do not own YEH nor we have the right to decide what is good or bad for her.