Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

@JoR @barjavel @badsmuler thanks for your input regarding this matter ;) 
To be honest, me and some Amazing Neris friends were surprised when knowing PSH's already scheduled to take the first shoot on this movie while the female lead (YEH) isn't confirmed yet. It make us thinking about some possibilities :
- The production co. wants the movie to be finished on time therefor they start to shoot as soon as possible (as scheduled) without waiting for the confirmation of female lead (YEH)- The female lead (YEH) quietly has agreed to star in this project therefor they start to take a shoot. But knowing YEH, this's not how she works (but I could be wrong tho)- PSH agency's using noise marketing to create a buzz to know people reaction. Sort like testing the waters (they're also using this tactic when it's been a rumor that he will star in Golden Cross/drama). It's possible that they has already had another female lead for this project besides YEH. 
But if you ask me, this whole affair is quite shady :(
As for YEH, as far as I know she's not confirmed yet. Maybe they will make announcement on Monday
@muno, why are film/drama makers always focusing on male character (male-centric) ? because most of viewers are female. So in other word it's more easy to get rating or viewers attention when the focus is on the actor, especially when he's young & handsome (hot).It's not easy to be acknowledged & become famous for your work when you're women in a field dominated by male counterpart. So YEH achievement should be appreciated especially when she's rarely pairing with more famous (A-list) actors.

Guest sapphire_sky

imo...its okay if its male centric drama,the point is characters itself if the character is strong,unique n valuable why not,,,,
annyeong all amazing chingus.... let me joint in this forum iam newbe here...but iam actually longtime neri *bow

Guest marikolah

Has this been posted here yet? I stumbled upon it yesterday. 
http://instagram.com/p/vF37ODxlG6/
Edit: already posted above. Oops.
I kinda wouldn't mind at all if she accepts because I like the premise of the story. It sounds very moving and it could be the thing to reinvigorate her career. Sure, don't like the guy either but the story appeals to me enough to want to watch it in spite of him.

Guest marikolah

I think she'll ultimately turn down the role. But if she does take it on, I wouldn't mind and i'll definitely be watching it.

@barjavel Failan is on another level beast :D . Yes, simple plot, but it has very strong story, rich in social context, and solid writing. Great story telling and acting, you get attached to the story & the characters from beginning to the end. The portrayal was very realistic. We seed tears when Failan cried, sad for her hard life, yet we could feel (& fall to) her warm heart. We feel symphaty to CMS character, his regret, and his helplessness. We care for the characters. Therefore my question above.

@santaiah178: yeah it's all just about guessing, assumption, and the possibility, until the official confirmation or the movie itself out. So let's play on the possibilities- The production co. wants the movie to be finished on time therefor they start to shoot as soon as possible (as scheduled) without waiting for the confirmation of female lead (YEH)IMO, It's very unlikely a movie start filming without the key characters moreover one of the lead. It can cost more (time & money).
- The female lead (YEH) quietly has agreed to star in this project therefor they start to take a shoot. But knowing YEH, this's not how she works (but I could be wrong tho)Considering the issue & situation now, this more possible than the other two (assuming she accepted the project)
- PSH agency's using noise marketing to create a buzz to know people reaction. Sort like testing the waters (they're also using this tactic when it's been a rumor that he will star in Golden Cross/drama). It's possible that they has already had another female lead for this project besides YEH. She could simply refute the news when it started to go into bad/negative direction. (and maybe could avoid the fc incident)

Copied from koala's playground: "But to my colleagues and family and friends, even the production staff and director of the projects I work on, to directly name them in posts and ....."I think this the reason I have the feeling that she accepted the project. But I can be very much wrong that it's just a coincident and she just addressed her old projects.
I'm not against anyone into this project. I just can't find any good reason for the movie production to strongly insist him with the kind of public rejection. I mean, why risking the whole project for something that can be changeable, unless the project can't exist without.But as I can't read Korean and relying only on the translation article, I'm really curious about the general public acceptance/rejection in there.

santaiah178 said: @JoR @barjavel @badsmuler thanks for your input regarding this matter ;) 
To be honest, me and some Amazing Neris friends were surprised when knowing PSH's already scheduled to take the first shoot on this movie while the female lead (YEH) isn't confirmed yet. It make us thinking about some possibilities :
- The production co. wants the movie to be finished on time therefor they start to shoot as soon as possible (as scheduled) without waiting for the confirmation of female lead (YEH)- The female lead (YEH) quietly has agreed to star in this project therefor they start to take a shoot. But knowing YEH, this's not how she works (but I could be wrong tho)- PSH agency's using noise marketing to create a buzz to know people reaction. Sort like testing the waters (they're also using this tactic when it's been a rumor that he will star in Golden Cross/drama). It's possible that they has already had another female lead for this project besides YEH. 
As for YEH, as far as I know she's not confirmed yet. Maybe they will make announcement on Monday
@muno, why are film/drama makers always focusing on male character (male-centric) ? because most of viewers are female. So in other word it's more easy to get rating or viewers attention when the focus is on the actor, especially when he's young & handsome (hot).It's not easy to be acknowledged & become famous for your work when you're women in a field dominated by male counterpart. So YEH achievement should be appreciated especially when she's rarely pairing with more famous (A-list) actors.

Park Shi Hoo Set For Movie After Love With Rumored Female Lead Yoon Eun Hye Still Not Confirmed
aodiai1.jpg

Sometimes it may feel like fandom response may be strong enough to influence a project but that rarely if ever happens. Entertainment operates on basically the same principles as all money-making enterprises with a myriad of reasons behind casting and production that are beyond the scope of pure art that viewers may want to see. With that said, I haven't seen quite an online casting brouhaha quite like the dust storm kicked up by the possible casting of Yoon Eun Hye with Park Shi Hoo for an upcoming Chinese-Korean joint produced romance movie.

Without rehashing why Yoon Eun Hye fans may have been apprehensive about her accepting the project even on rumored consideration alone, the movie After Love is still going ahead with the scheduled mid-November filming start on Jeju Island and the male lead has now been confirmed to be Park Shi Hoo. As of this post Yoon Eun Hye has still not been confirmed, and either she's going to do it or some other leading lady will have the unenviable task of being publicly discussed as taking the role that Yoon Eun Hye passed on. Read on for more plot details which have been released about the sad romance movie.

Regardless of who the female lead will be, After Love will be Park Shi Hoo's first Korean acting project since his date rape allegation scandal nearly two years ago and the Korean media is covering his involvement very intensely to see how the Korean viewers react to his return to the domestic industry. The plot synopsis reveals that the movie is quite male lead centric - Park Shi Hoo plays Kim Sung Jun who was formerly an airline pilot but had to transfer jobs to the ground crew when he suddenly can't hear out of his left ear. He becomes bitter and angry about life, which also includes his marriage to his wife which was less out of love and more from meeting a nice woman who is a good fit after an arranged date.

After his wife unexpectedly dies, that is when he realizes and understands how she felt about him, and what she means to him. He starts to search for every little shadow left by his wife from his memories of her and he realizes how she was always there for him. He learns of his wife's first love and decides to take her ashes to go in search of him. This movie is basically the belated love story of a man who doesn't know the love he had until he loses her. This already sounds so depressing and not in a good way since the male lead actively doesn't appreciate his wife until she's gone, that's not a man I can root for even in a fictional story. The movie will be directed by the PD of movie' Plastic Tree'and is aiming for a May 2015 release.

credit: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/09/park-shi-hoo-set-for-movie-after-love-with-rumored-female-lead-yoon-eun-hye-still-not-confirmed/
Note: I've asked permission to Ms. Koala to copy articles about Yoon Eun Hye from her website and she agreed to post it here. \:D/

Guest blessedgrace08_7667

Lhay said: Park Shi Hoo Set For Movie After Love With Rumored Female Lead Yoon Eun Hye Still Not Confirmed
aodiai1.jpg

Sometimes it may feel like fandom response may be strong enough to influence a project but that rarely if ever happens. Entertainment operates on basically the same principles as all money-making enterprises with a myriad of reasons behind casting and production that are beyond the scope of pure art that viewers may want to see. With that said, I haven't seen quite an online casting brouhaha quite like the dust storm kicked up by the possible casting of Yoon Eun Hye with Park Shi Hoo for an upcoming Chinese-Korean joint produced romance movie.

Without rehashing why Yoon Eun Hye fans may have been apprehensive about her accepting the project even on rumored consideration alone, the movie After Love is still going ahead with the scheduled mid-November filming start on Jeju Island and the male lead has now been confirmed to be Park Shi Hoo. As of this post Yoon Eun Hye has still not been confirmed, and either she's going to do it or some other leading lady will have the unenviable task of being publicly discussed as taking the role that Yoon Eun Hye passed on. Read on for more plot details which have been released about the sad romance movie.

Regardless of who the female lead will be, After Love will be Park Shi Hoo's first Korean acting project since his date rape allegation scandal nearly two years ago and the Korean media is covering his involvement very intensely to see how the Korean viewers react to his return to the domestic industry. The plot synopsis reveals that the movie is quite male lead centric - Park Shi Hoo plays Kim Sung Jun who was formerly an airline pilot but had to transfer jobs to the ground crew when he suddenly can't hear out of his left ear. He becomes bitter and angry about life, which also includes his marriage to his wife which was less out of love and more from meeting a nice woman who is a good fit after an arranged date.

After his wife unexpectedly dies, that is when he realizes and understands how she felt about him, and what she means to him. He starts to search for every little shadow left by his wife from his memories of her and he realizes how she was always there for him. He learns of his wife's first love and decides to take her ashes to go in search of him. This movie is basically the belated love story of a man who doesn't know the love he had until he loses her. This already sounds so depressing and not in a good way since the male lead actively doesn't appreciate his wife until she's gone, that's not a man I can root for even in a fictional story. The movie will be directed by the PD of movie' Plastic Tree'and is aiming for a May 2015 release.

credit: http://koalasplayground.com/2014/11/09/park-shi-hoo-set-for-movie-after-love-with-rumored-female-lead-yoon-eun-hye-still-not-confirmed/
Note: I've asked permission to Ms. Koala to copy articles about Yoon Eun Hye from her website and she agreed to post it here. \:D/

santaiah178 said: To be honest, me and some Amazing Neris friends were surprised when knowing PSH's already scheduled to take the first shoot on this movie while the female lead (YEH) isn't confirmed yet. It make us thinking about some possibilities :

JoR said: @santaiah178: yeah it's all just about guessing, assumption, and the possibility, until the official confirmation or the movie itself out. So let's play on the possibilities- The production co. wants the movie to be finished on time therefor they start to shoot as soon as possible (as scheduled) without waiting for the confirmation of female lead (YEH)IMO, It's very unlikely a movie start filming without the key characters moreover one of the lead. It can cost more (time & money).
- The female lead (YEH) quietly has agreed to star in this project therefor they start to take a shoot. But knowing YEH, this's not how she works (but I could be wrong tho)Considering the issue & situation now, this more possible than the other two (assuming she accepted the project)
- PSH agency's using noise marketing to create a buzz to know people reaction. Sort like testing the waters (they're also using this tactic when it's been a rumor that he will star in Golden Cross/drama). It's possible that they has already had another female lead for this project besides YEH. She could simply refute the news when it started to go into bad/negative direction. (and maybe could avoid the fc incident)

Copied from koala's playground: "But to my colleagues and family and friends, even the production staff and director of the projects I work on, to directly name them in posts and ....."I think this the reason I have the feeling that she accepted the project. But I can be very much wrong that it's just a coincident and she just addressed her old projects.
I'm not against anyone into this project. I just can't find any good reason for the movie production to strongly insist him with the kind of public rejection. I mean, why risking the whole project for something that can be changeable, unless the project can't exist without.But as I can't read Korean and relying only on the translation article, I'm really curious about the general public acceptance/rejection in there.

Guest luzvisms

pearlydee said: Hmmm, so if YEH is the leading actress and according to the synopsis of the story,  it means she will not have much love scenes due to the bad treatment she received from the husband, then I think I like it. YEH can show her acting prowess as the pitiful wife who received bad treatment, come to think of it, she really has to act on this one to show her sufferings?  Hmmm, very interesting.   At the end of the day dear Neri's, Amazing Grace, YEH's fans internationaL.  etc, etc, can we just group ourselves, take a deep breath and think of what YEH can do on this drama, we really have to support her.   I really, really like her and I don't want to see her feeling down, so come on guys, let's stay behind YEH no matter what.   Bye and hope to be back with a big smile.