Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Dear All:
It took me forever to finally reach a keyboard to put in my two cents. I will stick by Yoon Eun Hye no matter what. However, as much as I think Park Shi Hoo is a good actor, I am unable to separate the man from his personal life. There are very few people who are great enough to make you forget about a salacious personal life. For me, he is not one of them. (My list is long and includes Lee Byung Hun, Seo Taiji, Kanye, Taylor Swift, Michael Jackson, Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Amanda Bynes, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears...)
I will never forget the video of the passed out girl being piggy backed to his apartment or the statements made from Park's friend alluding to the fact that she lacked the mental capacity to consent. Moreover, the fact that he failed the lie detector test and the girl did not. Of course this is not evidence that he is a rapist, however, at the very least, it makes me think that he is a very foolish character for mid-thirties.

Thus, when I see him on screen, it's hard for me to take him seriously. There is a chance that he could over come this, but probably not in a romantic role for me. Further, probably not with YEH. Years from now,  I may think he's cute, but there will always be Irish Alzheimer's.
Yeh makes her own decisions. Nonetheless, my main problem is with the fact that there seems to be some very poor advising going on. 
First, I am not sure what is going on with her agency. It seems the way the news was released was poor management.  Did they not have any market indicators of what the reception to this news would be, and they thought they should test it out? Answer: no research needed here, you are going to get a bad reception. If YEH has committed to the project, it should have just come out that she is committed.
Second, I am surprised that no one has mentioned there is no real upside for Yoon Eun Hye, unless the box office results are amazing (which are impossible odds for anyone). If it does well, it's Park's comeback. If it does poorly, it's because it was with Park and no one, including Yoon Eun Hye could save him (i.e. YEH is not good enough actress to make up for Park's scandal). Yes, she will get experience, but at what cost to her future opportunities. Based on the way this news release was handled, the outlook is bleaker than I thought. 
Third, the fact that Park Shi Hoo is the first guy who is associated with this project in the media really concerns me. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS ACTING ABILITY. However, if he is the guy that they had to release, then it leads me to think that he is the first guy that is seriously considering the project. There are many actors who have less scandal, have just as good of an acting ability, and are not as popular as YEH, but their names were not chosen to be released. Thus, as much as I would like to believe that it is a good project, if and when YEH chooses it, this release makes me wonder why no one other than Park is interested in the male lead. I would prefer the release to say other people were considering the project, but the producers/directors feel Park best fits the role, but it doesn't say that. I mean these are basic public relations skills. A few episodes of House of Cards/Scandal/The West Wing may be necessary. (Alternatively, they may have watched these shows. They may have released Park's name because they are actually going to give us someone like Jaejoong. I have to admit, if they did that, it would be genius.) 
End of my rant. I hope you are all doing well!

Guest roshan90

Took me a long time to come and post in this thread, though I read most of the posts. This year had been a dry one. Whenever I check a blog/forum I hope to see a news of her casting. Still as much as I want to see her on-screen, I am glad that she didnt accept Temptation and I will be relieved if she doesnt accept this movie role too.
Considering all the dramas this year, I dont think any role would have suited Eun Hye. Most of the dramas were male dominated. I hope for a romantic comedy from her like Lie to me preferably a reunion with Gong Yoo/Kang Ji Hwan. I seriously hope someone from the Korean entertainment industry reads our pleas. hee.
Personally, I think a movie comeback will be good for Eun Hye. All I can pray for is, PSH to reject this role. Hoping for a good news soon!

i just read this link : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/yoon-eun-hye-fires-back-at-fans-opposed.html
just wanted to say, i will still support and respect YEH's decision. 
also i prefer to wait her comeback in kdrama, just an advice, probably YEH will consider to play kdrama in tvN, tbh, tvN has a lot of good kdrama rather than in KBS or SBS now.
probably in tvN, YEH will find her glory in kdrama land. and i don't find any setback if someday in future YEH play kdrama in tvN.

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye · @HallyuYEH

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 shut down Amazing Grace Cafe Fanclub cause some people totally crossed the line leaving abusive comments to YEH, her family, staff and friends. They even had her family, crew and church members traced and followed then sent them emails and etc...

Some antis pretending to be fans also signed up at the cafe insulting her loved ones.

Please do not believe what's posted on some news articles cause in what's posted on the news YEH's words were twisted by some people.

YEH mentioned in her cafe that she understands her fans for opposing about her taking the movie, so her closing down the cafe is not because fans expressed their opinion that is not the case (so please dont misunderstand), but because of some people who went into extreme like crossed the line by spreading incorrect information about movie directors script writers etc.

cred:

Hallyu Yoon Eun Hye · @HallyuYEH

Yoon Eun Hye fires back at fans opposed to movie casting

Thursday, October 30, 2014  yoon eun hye  89 comments

67560158.2_99_20141031072203.jpg
Article: [Exclusive] Yoon Eun Hye leaves a warning to fans? Will it come back as a boomerang

Source:
 Sports Donga via Naver

Fans were opposed to her casting in the Korean/Chinese/Japanese collaboration movie 'After Love' on her fancafe (Park Shi Hoo is also in talks), causing Yoon Eun Hye to write a post asking them to back off. Her company eventually closed new registrations to the fancafe. 

1. [+5,142, -292] She basically grabbed her fans by the hair and ripped em out ㅋㅋ

2. [+5,070, -442] I honestly don't understand Yoon Eun Hye's fans... She tries so hard to change her image and when she wanted that Kwon Sang Woo's wife role, they went against it, causing her casting to go amiss. And here they are again hating on Park Shi Hoo without any consideration for the synopsis... Can't tell if her fans are really fans or antis. They seem to want her to stick to roles like Coffee Prince..

3. [+3,207, -242] It's honestly up to her but it's not like she can ignore her fans like that

4. [+670, -40] When she was younger, she had a youthful, fresh charm to her but now that she's older, she hasn't gotten any prettier or improved in her acting. She also hasn't successfully transformed her image yet. Just on a downward spiral... she's quite the bubble.

5. [+505, -16] If her fans are concerned, she should ask them to continue supporting her even if they don't like it. Why would she go and threaten them saying she won't let them off? Who does she think is giving her all this money? -_-

-

Source: Nate

1. [+265, -9] I was wondering why fans were so opposed and her co-star is Park Shi Hoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+199, -7] Her co-star's Park Shi Hoo, no wonder fans are opposed

3. [+163, -7] Co-star's Park Shi Hoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+15, -0] Fans are obviously looking out for her but she doesn't want to hear it. 

5. [+13, -2] I'm surprised she even has a fancafe. Her fans are giving her concerned criticism and she fires back with a warning??? 

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/10/yoon-eun-hye-fires-back-at-fans-opposed.html

YEH did not fire back at fans who opposed because of the Movie.  Let's get that one straight, she respects her fans opinions and understands our worries. She made sure to say that in her announcement.

What she is mad and hurt about are those who went overboard and crossed the line. They posted hurtful messages about her family, staff,church friends, church leaders, director of her agency. Those people tracked down, stalked, followed her non celebrity friends, co-workers called them on phone and sent rude e-mails to some people involved in the movie.

She is considering on taking legal action against those people who have invaded her and her friends and staffs privacy.

Just to make it clear people who did that are not Neris but from other extreme YEH fans kinda like saesang (will not mention the name of that other YEH korean fanbase), but they have done this for many years to YEH displaying anti behaviour when they dont like YEH's project choices, now they even twisted YEH's note and spread it all over DCDRAMA gallery which is where the reporters gathered their info, they even spread malicious rumors saying that YEH closed down her cafe and took their money.  During Marry Him If You Dare those anti-like fans NOT NERIS, went to her stylist blog and totally humiliated the stylist for making YEH's hair curly.  That is not only hurtful for YEH whose staff are being treated with such disrespect but it is also making YEH embarassed.

Guest santaiah178

xopo17 said: i just read this link : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/yoon-eun-hye-fires-back-at-fans-opposed.html
just wanted to say, i will still support and respect YEH's decision. 
also i prefer to wait her comeback in kdrama, just an advice, probably YEH will consider to play kdrama in tvN, tbh, tvN has a lot of good kdrama rather than in KBS or SBS now.
probably in tvN, YEH will find her glory in kdrama land. and i don't find any setback if someday in future YEH play kdrama in tvN.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye’s Fan Cafe Closes after Just One Month
yoon-eun-hye.png

Actress Yoon Eun Hye’s recently opened fan café has closed after just one month.

Previously in September, after her agency changed its name to J Army Entertainment and Yoon Eun Hye started promotional activities again, a fan café for the actress was established where she could communicate with fans.

When news broke out in the café forums that Yoon Eun Hye was looking over the Korea-China-Japan collaborative work “After Love,” potentially to work alongside actor Park Shi Hoo, discussions became heated. In the midst of all this, Yoon Eun Hye left a message of warning on the site to some of the commenting netizens, which led some to believe that Yoon Eun Hye was in conflict with her fans. A representative from the actress’s agency explained to Star News on October 31 that this was not the case: “Not only did it happen in this recent fan café, but there are people who have been, from years back, consistently posting messages of slander and personal attacks, so after a lot of consideration, the warning message was posted. Because of the people that say things about Yoon Eun Hye, including her management, family, and staff, the actress has received a lot of hurt.”

The representative continued, “The warning was solely for those leaving hateful comments, and wasn’t directed towards the fans, but it seems there was a misunderstanding. There’s no reason for Yoon Eun Hye to take up issue with her fans.”

Source (1) (2)

Soompi

Guest ferlydee

Oh poor YEH, why are these so called fans are treating her like that?  You can be fan without being extreme and just enjoy supporting your favorite actor or actress.  But to do harm is out of the line, can't believe people can do that like they own YEH's life.  I pray for you YEH, I know God is on your side and just stay positive and do what you think is best for you, you are still a popular actress internationally.  I just hope and pray you and your family are safe and leave everything to God.  

pearlydee said: Oh poor YEH, why are these so called fans are treating her like that?  You can be fan without being extreme and just enjoy supporting your favorite actor or actress.  But to do harm is out of the line, can't believe people can do that like they own YEH's life.  I pray for you YEH, I know God is on your side and just stay positive and do what you think is best for you, you are still a popular actress internationally.  I just hope and pray you and your family are safe and leave everything to God.  

Guest blessedgrace08_7667

hi i'm a YEH fan (glam0828 before), i hope everyone here will not stop supporting YEH. Please spread only good vibes, even if she accepts the movie.Let's just trust YEHI know the PSH scandal is really difficult to take in, but who are we to judge,no one here knows what really happened, and maybe the reason whyYEH is considering the movie because, psh was not proven guilty,and being a christian devotee she is not judging him right away, an actof a true child of Christ.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-eun-hyes-agency-clears-up-misunderstanding-concerning-her-warning-to-cyberbullies

Yoon Eun Hye's agency clears up misunderstanding concerning her warning to cyberbullies

Yoon Eun Hye left a warning on her official fan cafe 'Amazing + Grace', stating that she won't tolerate cyberbullies and creating confusion as to whether or not the message was meant for fans. This comes not long after fans responded to the news of Yoon Eun Hye being in talks for the movie 'After Love' with Park Si Hoo.

As seen in the screen capture of the post below, some fans disapproved her possible casting in the movie. Yoon Eun Hye then followed up with her own post, reprimanding those who insulted her acquaintances. However, Yoon Eun Hye's agency came forward to explain that the warning was aimed at the cyberbullies who came to her fan cafe and slandered her family and friends.

The actress' agency J Army Entertainment stated, "Yoon Eun Hye's post left on her fan cafe is not a warning to fans, but to cyberbullies... It is definitely not aimed towards fans or related to the recent news of her being in talks for the movie 'After Love'... October 3 was Yoon Eun Hye's birthday. After holding a birthday party and fan meeting, her agency reps opened a new fan cafe for communication with fans. There are not a lot of members yet. However, cyberbullies came on there and left comments that slandered her family, which were an attack on their character... Yoon Eun Hye, who saw this, responded with a post, but it was definitely not a conflict with fans. How can she say such things to the fans who supported her for a long time?"

"We've been consistently collecting the data on these cyberbullies. We are in talks to take legal action against them because they made things difficult for Yoon Eun Hye since a long time ago. We used to tolerate it, but the level of slander towards her father, family, and staff has crossed the line... However, Yoon Eun Hye doesn't want to go that far. Even if she files a complaint against the cyberbullies and they receive punishment, what will Yoon Eun Hye be left with anyway?"

"Yoon Eun Hye is not an idol with a big fandom, and it is a fan cafe that was made to communicate with the precious fans who supported her up until now, so it's regretful that this has happened... Who else is as precious to her than her fans? We hope that there may be no misunderstanding."

Another shocking news...all i can pray is God, please save our YEH from all these mess soon... [-O< [-O<

I blame all this to media...if they didn't break up those casting news that even YEH is still considering it...nothing will be happened like now... X(

Till the end of the day, SK public can't forget " the actor scandal " !!!!  They maybe forgive him but his bad image can't be erased forever...

I can't imagine if our dear YEH really accepts this project...what will those antis do to her ????

This is the consequence if the actress name ever be tangled with this actor...In SK, there are 3 men whose considerate as public enemies which are LBH, KHJ and PSH...but for them the biggest enemy is PSH... :(( :((

Better not dream this movie will get good result in BO...it can't boycott is already miracle...just look at this casting news on SBS, most of SK public still not ready to accept his comeback yet... ~X(

I pity YEH a lot...she's definitely the victim of someone else scandal... =(( =((

This is my first time to comment and it is truly scary to be a celebrity in Korea.  Celebrities can't even be open about their lovelife and their pesonal life because of some jealous fans and non fans. Yoon Eun Hye is the only  Asian actress I watch and I am picky of who I want to see on my tv or movie. I want to idolized somebody who is not ordinary looking.  I am not familiar with Korean entertainment industry  but for those people that are saying she is not popular anymore because she does'nt have any hit drama lately, well, why is it everytime there's news about her people react. It means she is still news worthy and beside all celebrities may it be singers or actors or actresses had up and downs even hollywood actresses/actors who have market in every corner of the world and it includes Tom Cruise, George Clooney or Brad Pitt had their share of flop movies.  If you are on top there is no way but to go down and for  YEH I know you will get up and climb  to the top again because you are fighter and aside from your supportive fans, you have God looking after you as you are a good and loving person. Do what you do best.

And for the fans who supported her through the years, I salute you. You all have good taste...

class="at_ttl" style="font-size: 30px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Has Park Shi Hoo's Scandal Hurt Yoon Eun Hye?
Yoon Eun Hye

Yoon Eun Hye's fans have expressed their opinion about the actress starring in a film with Park Shi Hoo. They don't like it. And her recently established official fan club let her agency, J Army Entertaiment, know exactly how they felt about it.

Her official fan club in Korea, known as Amazing, issued a release saying that fan club administrators do not approve of the actress' intention to star in a Korean-Chinese film with actor Park Shi Hoo.

The film, titled "Love After Love" would be Park's first Korean production since he was involved in alleged sexual assault scandal early in 2013. The scandal happened when a rookie actress claimed that the couple had intimate relations when she was too drunk to protest. He claimed the relations were consensual.

While the charges against Park Shi Hoo were eventually dropped, the scandal has affected his career. Although he enjoyed success with his pre-scandal role in the 2012 drama "Cheomdamdong Alice" he has not worked in the Korean entertainment industry since. He considered a comeback role in the drama "Golden Cross" but netizen reaction was so negative that it may have influenced his decision to decline.

Despite negative reaction in Korea, "Love After Love" has attracted investors in China and Japan, where Park Shi Hoo remains popular. During the last year, he appeared in a Chinese film titled "Fragrance." The film about a Chinese woman's romance with a Korean man did well at the Chinese box office.

Yoon Eun Hye is also popular in China thanks to her roles in the hit dramas "Coffee Prince" and "Goong" and she has expressed interest in working in China. The film will be her first acting project since last year's fantasy comedy "Future's Choice" with co-stars Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Dong Gun. She has been cast as Park Shi Hoo's love interest in "Love After Love."

Yoon Eun Hye posted a note on her fan café that said she would not take it lightly if fans insulted anyone associated with her. Admins of the fan café were not happy with her comment, feeling that their concern about her casting was not being taken seriously.

But a J Army Entertainment agency representative told Star News that the comment left by the actress had nothing to do with the casting issue and was not directed at her fans in general. It was meant to be a response to specific messages of slander and hurtful personal attacks. It had to do with cyberbullies, they said, and was in no way directed at her fan club in general.

As of Oct. 31, the actress had not withdrawn from the film.

The film, which is due to be released in the summer of 2015, is set to start production in November after casting is confirmed.

Guest santaiah178

Koala blog posted a positive coverage of the case and also YEH letter to fans
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/10/31/yoon-eun-hye-closes-down-new-fan-cafe-after-online-harassment-of-people-close-to-her/comment-page-1/#comment-316929

2ugot1v.gif
I hate the situation our YEH is in, and i feel sorry for her because now she is suffering alone and that makes me sad.
i hate those people who hurt our YEH.  i want to punch their ugly faces if i could seriously.