Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest tomitofruit

anybody know where to watch "escaping from charisma" with english subtitles? I looked on youtube but I couldn't find any. manybe its private?

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, that's some dress she's got on there~ she's looking good..although i see a hint of fatigue smwhere in her smile :lol: (or maybe it's jst me)

Guest ivylive

Happy that soompi is back to normal. She looks great on the pics hsinyi posted. Hope to hear more news from fans about her visit to thailand.

Guest eggpie

She looks pretty in that picture but at the same time look so tired. I hope she will take some time off to rest before they start with Goong 2, I don't want her to get sick due to over worked.

ive been looking for the song which kjk usually sings, im not sure of its title but i think that its called "one man".. i really want to have that song.. its quite catchy.. lol.. :) YEH sung that a lot of times in the show as well..

Guest mizzlinhie

If I'm not wrong then it must be this song you're talking about:

Sorry I don't have the mp3 version, I only have the youtube mv of it :D Well I hope that helps. I like that song too...Eun Hye always sing it in Xman :D kuteee -_- I also like the green tea that Eun Hye always sing too lolz its sound so kute when she sings it.

Guest pang-jija

Today Eun hye and Sun Ah back to Korea.

She went to thailand beacause ad shooting DHC .

pretty YEH as MC in MBC program

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/images/Photo/200652115151a3944.jpg

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/images/Photo/200652115247a4022.jpg

the show will be aired on the 5th from 16:05 to 17:25

pic and info credit to baidu

is this for the one where she went to north korea? should watch MBC on 5th this week :D

btw, love the bag that she carried in thailand. any idea what brand is that bag?

Guest mizzlinhie

Today Eun hye and Sun Ah back to Korea.

She went to thailand beacause ad shooting DHC .

Oh she's going to back to Korean today??? Well I hope the fans will take her pics :) then we'll get to see it soon. Yay more pics of Eun Hye!! :P Does anyone knows her schedule for the next several days?? I'm just curious about what she's doing :lol:

Guest hopelisa

btw, love the bag that she carried in thailand. any idea what brand is that bag?

it's FENDI.

here is a self-camera clip in which YEH tried to speak chinese n she's so cute!

get it on Youtube: YEH in bbv times

Thank Thailand fans for the pictures!

Guest mizzlinhie

it's FENDI.

here is a self-camera clip in which YEH tried to speak chinese n she's so cute!

get it on Youtube: YEH in bbv times

Thank Thailand fans for the pictures!

OMG thanks so much hopelisa!! Aww that clip was so kuteee. Eun hye is so adorable, she pretended to sleep aww :lol: so kuteeee. By the way is her chinese good anyway?? And what is she saying in that clip?? i don't understand a thing :(

Guest chigurl

thank you hopelisa for da clip...

wat was da clip for? and can anyone translate?

shes so cute, especially in those hats and wen she makes da sad face...

Guest wagws

Thanks you so much for the clip

EH is so cute especially when she pretended that she's sleeping lolzz

OMG thanks so much hopelisa!! Aww that clip was so kuteee. Eun hye is so adorable, she pretended to sleep aww :lol: so kuteeee. By the way is her chinese good anyway?? And what is she saying in that clip?? i don't understand a thing :(

she was pronouncing her name and saying its been a long time at the beginning. then she introduces the stuff shes been wearing all this while and her favourite one is the rabbit one at the moment. she then points to her hat and says it in chinese. she then says her brother has commented that her chinese pronouciation isnt good and she whips out a book saying she will study hard and show us in future her hard work. the last part reminds me of her in Goong... :lol:

Guest DallasE

It's Summer Time!

DHC May 2006

Pretty as a picture!!

000411080-2.jpg

But I love her lightly makeup face here better.

1146586712_060430235925_0001.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

pretty YEH as MC in MBC program

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/images/Photo/200652115151a3944.jpg

http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/images/Photo/200652115247a4022.jpg

the show will be aired on the 5th from 16:05 to 17:25

pic and info credit to baidu

OMFG~~ she is SOOOOOOO freakin pretty.. damm -.-

and i agree that she look better with minimum makeup. lOlx. her skin is hella flawless

Guest mizzlinhie

It's Summer Time!

DHC May 2006

Pretty as a picture!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...000411080-2.jpg

But I love her lightly makeup face here better.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...235925_0001.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Thx for the pixz :lol: She looks so kuteeee. Yup I agree, she looks better with minimum make ups. Eun Hye has nice skin, i love it. :blush:

Thx coolsmurf for explained what she said. That clip is way too kuteeee :lol: But when was this clip anyway?? I love the part when she was like "muahz" aww that was too kute :blush:

Guest jhing

Yay! Soompi's back on. I thought it was my connection acting up yesterday. :D

hopelisa - thanks for that clip! She's such a kutee pie even when she's asleep or pretending to be asleep. :D

Thanks for all the lovely YEH pics gals and boys? hehehe

Guest ally2207

Im so busy lately! Whoa...YEH look really nice in person,you can see it from her smile! I hope someday i can see her in person too,must find time flies to Korea. Maybe try my luck,waiting her outside Goong shooting set??? kekeke... But after that happen i may have lost my job! :P I think YEH look more pretty with less makeup too! Adding to much makeup make her look more mature,not our cute CG anymore!