The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finale - The Movie Updates w/ Bae Seul-Ki!

Jan 25

>>>>>>If you look now, there is actually 5 more days left!!<<<<<<

Jan 31

Hussain Abdullah, Rouchdi Guedria, Bae Seul-Ki, Steve Man, Bae Seul-Ki's mother

Bae Seul-Ki and her mother

Director Rouchdi Guedria showing Bae Seul-Ki her full-length teaser. It's actually the first time she sees it.

Feb 03

Feb 04

Bae Seul-Ki and Rouchdi Guedria speaking about her character. Next to Seul-Ki is her mother.

Seul-Ki is focussing on Rouchdi's ideas. She has a great understanding of the FINALE storyline.

Bae Seul-Ki, Rouchdi Guedria, Seul-Ki's mother, Hussain Abdullah, Steve Man

credit: Finale - The Movie@facebook

<<<<----The male lead role and Seul-Ki's love interest. He's handsome~! And he gives a few comments about Seul-Ki towards the end of the video.

Guest fobulous

Thanks for the update. Does this mean that she will have a Korea guy as her love interest, from what I read? Wow, if so, I wander who it's going to be! Exciting news.

yippee

finally i've seen the progression of movies

oh yeah when i visited finale website it told about the man that can be her 's lover

but he was killed ( if you guy saw in art work pic)

maybe they will cast another 2 korean male actors for this story

cant wait to see full length of teaser

Thanks for the update. Does this mean that she will have a Korea guy as her love interest, from what I read? Wow, if so, I wander who it's going to be! Exciting news.

If you checked out the video link I posted at the end of my earlier post, the guy in the that video is Seul-Ki's love interest in the movie. He is not Korean but Italian. And he is really good looking too. You should check out the video. He ever talks about Seul-Ki towards the end of the video.

Guest dabest123

If you checked out the video link I posted at the end of my earlier post, the guy in the that video is Seul-Ki's love interest in the movie. He is not Korean but Italian. And he is really good looking too. You should check out the video. He ever talks about Seul-Ki towards the end of the video.

Actually, I think her love interest is part of the Korean mafia. I think he's killed and she's out to get revenge or something like that.

Guest fobulous

Well, I know that Vallel will play Bae Seul Ki's love interest, but from what I read from the facebook news it says"we were very busy meeting with actors who could play Sung-Je, Bae Seul-Ki's love interest in FINALE." So, I'm assuming there is a second love interest. I can't wait until the full teaser comes out.

Guest alicechen

Gahhh I can't wait to see her full trailer!! And her first love interest!! Imagine if they get Taegoon to play him!! Hohoho!! :D

Filippo Valle is such a humble man, hehe trying to speak Korean. And his description of Seulgi is exactly what I imagine her to be in real life. Shy with red cheeks but sweet like honey!! :P

OH MY GOSH! NEARLY 8-9 MORE HOURS TILL BAE SEUL-KI'S FULL LENGTH TEASER WILL BE RELEASED!!!!!!

WHOSE EXCITED?! I AM!!!!!

But damm....I have to sleep......;_ ;

Guest dabest123

That elevator scene was pretty gory. Can't wait to see her kick some butt in the movie and this was shot over a year ago so her english is probably gonna be even better by the time she starts filming.

Guest fobulous

Wow, the full teaser makes me can't wait to watch the movie. I'm excited.

Anyways, here's a little news that mentioned Bae Seul Ki.

At the time, Dai, a Shanghai native, decided to join SM Entertainment's talent search interviews on the recommendation of Korean actress Bae Seul Ki, with whom he co-starred in the 2007 Sino-Korean co-production "Groove Party".

I find it weird for Bae Seul Ki to recommend him to SM Entertainment.

Here's the link to the article: Channel News Asia

Bae Seul Ki fighting!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dabest123

2010-February-23rd | The FINALE Team in Seoul

So, where do we begin our account of the famed Seoul trip? First of all, Hussain is being an extremely busy man these days. So I (Steve Man) have agreed to help out this time and to supply you with the impressions we have gained from our stay in Seoul! Don’t worry though, Hussain will be back to give you his trusted trademark future input asap!

Ok, where do we begin? If asked to squeeze our Seoul stay into one single word, I would probably choose the word ‚’great’. I would however be utterly dissatisfied by that summary and my inability to find a more suitable word, that would not be a total understatement^^.

South Korea as well as its friendly inhabitants have once again proven to be a very hospitable hostcountry. Team FINALE had the pleasure to visit Seoul for the third time now, with me being the newcommer. It was a novum for me to travel there for FINALE, and boy I was not disappointed. Funny enough, the first impression that struck us was the very blue sky... the second impression being fish soup (and cheap cigarettes) that none of my honoured companions could be friendly with... as for me, I loved its gooey quality. Not being lucky enough to have seen a blue sky in Europe for a while, this proved to be a welcome source to fuel our energetic and somewhat hectic workflow frenzy.

The film project FINALE, as you know, is growing and shaping up on a fast pace. Our schedule was so fully cramped that we were short on sleep and heavily relied on energy drinks with illustrous names such as „Gingseng Power“ great snacks and, God be thanked, a fairly reliable supply of high quality coffee from an American chain that I do not want to name here, unless payment is received^^. But I’ll drop a hint, they also sell great donuts and have a pinkish logo.

One of the best things about our stay in South Korea was that work is being combined with pleasure. Though the commitment of the FINALE team is professional, the people we meet in line of duty are great. It’s been hugely interesting to swap experiences with other professionals, inspiring and valuable. But besides being friends and colleagues, we also pursued our ultimate reason for our trip to talk about the FINALE project, contracts and business. Included here were screenings of actors, talking to our South Korean crews and some major South Korean production and distribution companies.

Seoul is a lovely place, I had the profound pleasure to experience the city at night. As is typical of Asian cities, the nights are lit with many colorful lights and there is so much to see and please the eyes. I just love this atmosphere so much and I am beginning to miss the city with all the frills and kicks that came along. These included the two lovely and bubbly old ladies from that kick richard simmons snack restaurant that regularly served us great food at two in the morning. That reminds me of trying to get some kimchi soon.

Speaking of food, and mentioning the infamous fish soup earlier which at least I was very happy about, my colleagues got reimbursed by a fantastic traditional Korean beef stew that was sponsored to us by our beloved Bae Seul-Ki. Being double hard bastards, we even went as far as to order the stew on very hot. Level 4 out of 4 apparantly equals napalm and we didn’t mess up our bellys ^ ^. On these occasions we were also lucky to have met the lovely mother of Bae Seul-Ki. Honestly, at first we could not really believe that she was her mother, because she looked very young. But, how do they say... Kimchi and green tea certainly is the best way to stay young.

Finally, I have to conclude that our Finale Seoul Trip was professional, exciting and sprinkled with sparkling bits of great sights and experiences that could not be missed. The final summary being, our South Korea trip was as much a real soul trip! Seoul, team FINALE will be back soon.

Cheers for reading my block entry, stay tuned for Hussain who is going to give y’all the FINALE treat.

Yours,

Steve,

Cologne

Pictures:

1) Blue sky and an interesting architectural design

4382632807_262a147f05_o.jpg

2) Shopping centre opposite Dongdaemun Stadium which unfortunately seems to have been torn down

4383392118_30dc9549d8_o.jpg

3) "The two lovely and bubbly old ladies from that kick richard simmons snack restaurant" near Apgujeong Station

4382632853_8ee6c3a765_o.jpg

4) Tasty kimchi at the spicy restaurant we were invited to by Bae Seul-Ki

4383392174_86a44fc235_o.jpg

5) Seul-Ki during dinner at the spicy restaurant

4383392194_f495e67218_o.jpg

6) Seul-Ki and her mother

4383392214_d6659c91bb_o.jpg

7) Incheon airport

4383392226_b069719fb3_o.jpg

Guest dabest123

Cyworld Update

February 25, 2010