The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

Guest gauri92

i really really really wish she gets a drama or something soon...and IN korea....b'cuz god only knows whts happening with finale...

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alicechen

This new batch is STUNNING!!! Her hair!! :wub:

Yeah, I liked that part, too. Even though the movie production is in a state of limbo, I like how they attached her to that group.

I just love this grandmother story, though. Makes me think about my grandmother, too.

I hope she gets a Korean project/drama. That is only when I know her career is moving (finally). And of course, grandmas FTW!! :sweatingbullets:

Gauri92, agree with you! "Finale" has been on and off for months. I'm not sure whether it's affected with her moving to a new agency.

Guest gauri92

so seul ki is no longer the lead of finale....poor her...!!! she waited 2 years for this project....

well....since finale is no longer in the picture...her new company better get her really active in the korean entertainment scene since they are the main reason tht she is no longer part of the project!!!

Seulgi's Strong Heart cut is no longer available through youtube, but because the response was very positive, you can find the link to the video on my twitter page.

I actually think it's a good thing she's no longer tied to Finale as I honestly thought the premise of the movie and the production value seemed so contrived. Better that she be a secondary actor in a good kdrama/variety than the lead for a campy international flick.

Guest dabest123

Seulgi's Strong Heart cut is no longer available through youtube, but because the response was very positive, you can find the link to the video on my twitter page.

I actually think it's a good thing she's no longer tied to Finale as I honestly thought the premise of the movie and the production value seemed so contrived. Better that she be a secondary actor in a good kdrama/variety than the lead for a campy international flick.

I agree that she may be better off cutting her ties with finale. I had some serious doubts about the production quality of the film and who knows how long its going to take before it will actually be released. It took over a year for her teaser to be released after she filmed it so who knows how long it would take for their production crew to put together a 90 minute movie. I wish her association with finale would have ended quicker cause she basically wasted the last two years of her career waiting for this movie to start filming.

Guest luvang3lgrl

is it possible to watch break, groove party, or superstar-back city anywhere online? o.O it's been years already and i havent heard about any of those movies/series/etc......... :[

btw....what happened to her official website? (not the logi one)

Guest dabest123

is it possible to watch break, groove party, or superstar-back city anywhere online? o.O it's been years already and i havent heard about any of those movies/series/etc......... :[

btw....what happened to her official website? (not the logi one)

Groove party was never released and black city hasn't been released yet. "Break" was on youtube a while back, not sure if its still there.

Her official site was hardly ever updated and I think its been closed down for a while now.

Guest dabest123

Cyworld Update

August 30, 2010

YOUR-B

4939390401_70f2091ba6_o.jpg

그리 오래되지 않은..

그런 사람이어야 하는데

시간이 너무 빨리간다~

[스크랩] 어떤 남자가 쓴거래요...

4939390471_1fb780dbaf_o.jpg

남자들아

너네가 모르는 여자의 본 모습을 알려줄께..

너네들은.....

여자가 입술을 허락하면 몸도 허락하는

줄 알지?- -

원래 여자는 무드에 약한 동물이다,...

너네가 분위기를 잡고 키스 하려는데 여자가 막겠냐?

그래서 입술을 주고나면..

너네 손은 가슴에 가있지.....?

그러다가 결국은 덮치고 말잖냐-_-+.....

여자가 좋아서 받아주고 있는줄아냐.....?

속으론 존나 깼을꺼다..하지만 어쩔수없잖아..

사랑하니까 말이야..

남자들아

너넨 여자가 술 마시는거 담배피는거..

보기싫다고들 하지..

니네가 속 썩일때마다 여자 주량은 한병씩 늘고

흡연량이 한갑씩 늘어난다....

니네가 속만 안 썩여봐..

여자를 많이 사랑해줘봐...

여자는 당장이라도 끊는다..

사랑하는 남자를 위해서라면 무엇이든지

다 할 수 있는게 여자 마음이니까..

남자들아

그거 알어? 여자는 조그만 편지 하나에도..

미친듯이 기뻐한다는걸..

몇십만원들여 산 값비싼 선물보다..

너네가 정성들여 쓴 편지 하나에 감동한단 사실을,,,

남자들아

마지막으로..

제발..지키지도 못할 약속 하지말아라...

그 약속들만 믿고...너만 바라보던...

한 여자의 가슴속엔.씻어내지 못할 깊은

상처가 생긴다....

남자들아

여자가 먼저 이별선언 을 할때.....

왜 눈물을 흘리는지 알고싶지...?

너넨 이렇게 생각하지....

괜히 먼저 떠나는거 미안하니까...

날 위로하려는 차원에서 우는거라 생각하지

근데 그게 아니다?

다시 한번 되돌아봐,.너네가 잘못한게 잇어..

여자는 작은말 하나하나에도 크게 상처 받는다

여자가 우는건..널 사랑했던만큼 우는거다..

알긴 알고 있느냐...

괜히 복수하려 하거나 그딴생각 하지도 말아라

여자가 이별을 고하려 하기전..

얼마나 괴로웠을지..

얼마나 아팠을지 하나도 모르는 주제에...

남자들은 여자맘너무몰른다...

이런거는..

4939975654_bb157c6331_o.jpg

올리면 안되려나..?

흠.. 난 원래 이렇게 하품한다

입에서 불을 한껏 뿜는다

저 의미없는 번개는..

뒤에 계신분을 위한 배려 랄까..

화창하구만

4939390579_89cf0a59a2_o.jpg

해변 모자를 한껏 써 주시고~

산에갔다..-_-

그래도 엄마랑 있어서 좋았다

우릐 엄맴맴매~~

마마걸의 외침-!!!!

도자기피부

4939390601_dc70279ca4_o.jpg

비비크림의 노력..

저 모자속엔

땀이 한가득..흐흐

태종대 전망대

4939390633_e985df1ea5_o.jpg

좋은경치 다 어디두고

사진은 쓰레기통 옆에서..

으흐흐..냄새나 -_-;

노을지는 오후

4939975820_f239118d91_o.jpg

항아리 안에서 찰칵!

우리 날쌔고~정신없고~멍청하고

귀여운 나름이..♡

모녀산책

4939975838_85346dfdcb_o.jpg

산책을 부산 까지..

산 까지. 산 까지!!!

표정으로 말해본다

엄마.. 나 힘들어......

And here are some photos from her mom's cyworld

4939975192_9473f9f172_o.jpg

4939975220_7da1900703_o.jpg

4939975292_f4b9bbd607_o.jpg

4939975316_edf10a55b2_o.jpg

4939390155_2f5cfced8a_o.jpg

4939390175_e2095823f3_o.jpg

4939390209_a73a61b991_o.jpg

4939390235_ff17425b31_o.jpg

4939975462_09bab5d217_o.jpg

4939975538_9149514745_o.jpg

Guest alicechen

^ I just noticed that whenever Seulgi posts pictures of graduation and stuff, we don't really know whose celebration it is for, since everyone likes to wear the gown. hehe :P

Guest Yunho_Jaejoong

Are you saying she got work done on her jaw? She has addressed the rumor about plastic surgery on her jaw several times. She talked about how she lost weight and the baby fat. One of her biggest complexes is the crookedness of her jaw and how its even more apparent after losing weight.

No, what made you jump to the conclusion in the first place? My opinion is merely on what I observe to be bothersome in appearance because of her obvious elongated jaws. I wasn't even inferring she had any work done. Though, celebs in South Korea are notorious for going under the knife and even if they had surgeries, they would not likely admit so. Celebs always vie and boast the natural beauty appeal, when in many cases, it hardly seems so. Not saying Bae Seul Gi had plastic surgery but even if she did, it's only normal in my opinion.

Guest YunRa1430270238

The cyworld picture gave me shock. O___O

Also, I'm wondering did Seul Gi bleach her skin color? How come her mother is tanned but she's practically pale? That seems impossible genetically, but skin bleaching is so popular in Korea. Almost all females had skin bleaching done, makes me want to get the procedure done too. :)

i did not think her mother skin is tanned but when we got older our skin pigment could produce more

so if compared skin colour between her and her mother i think it was the same

and maybe she look like her father who divorce wither her mother when she was like 3 years old

i didnt care about her look so much but the thing i love about her just only her personality

thanks andy for sharing her story for us

Guest YunRa1430270238

i did not think her mother skin is tanned but when we got older our skin pigment could produce more

so if compared skin colour between her and her mother i think it was the same

and maybe she look like her father who divorce wither her mother when she was like 3 years old

i didnt care about her look so much but the thing i love about her just only her personality

I didn't know that, thanks for the information. I'm always wondering about her father, and you had explained the situation. It's sad to have your parents separated/divorced. T_T

Guest dabest123

Black City OST music video

Song is "Somehow I Don't Know" from her album "Flying". Wished they would've let her sing a new song though.

Link

4939390471_1fb780dbaf_o.jpg

Seulgi has a boyfriend?

I don't think that's her. I think she was just commenting on it.

Guest SilentScreamerS

yay! i saw the ost for black city on allkpop. i was expecting a new song but whatever.

i hope this means we'll be seeing her more often now.

Archived