The Bokgo Princess Bae Seul Gi**

Guest `starry.night

Guest dabest123

I saw a preview of next week's Strong Heart episode and she is on it. Kim Jong Min and Chun Myung Hoon were on the show doing a little bokko dance with her too.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xshurri kurrix

oh wow, its been a while since i last left a post in this thread... its great seeing that this thread is still being kept alive ^^

anyways.... SEUL GI's is going to be a guest on Strong Heart next week!! the previes showed her bokko dancing with chun myunghoon and kim jongmin... I can't wait :D

Guest alicechen

*gulps down* hehe :P

My favorite of the recent batch is the pink flower-patterned dress.

Seulgi looks young and graceful wearing it. ^_^

Guest YunRa1430270238

oh wow, its been a while since i last left a post in this thread... its great seeing that this thread is still being kept alive ^^

anyways.... SEUL GI's is going to be a guest on Strong Heart next week!! the previes showed her bokko dancing with chun myunghoon and kim jongmin... I can't wait :D

That's so cool and I'm looking forward to it too. About time we see her on those fun shows!

Guest fobulous

I was lucky enough to watch the episode on youtube before sbs took it down. It was nice to see BSG. Next week, looks like it will be very interesting. The 3 regular SUJU boys will be on, and they will force BSG to show her picture. Also, I think she cries in the next episode. Can't wait to watch.

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

OMG CRYING?! aww BSG TT_TT. LOL yea teukcademy!

thanks for the more beautiful pictures!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-05-18).avi [699.72 MB]

Bae Seul Gi, Hyoyeon & Yuri (SNSD), Seungyeon & Jiyoung (Kara), Leeteuk & Shindong & Eunhyuk (Super Junior), Kim Yong Joon (SG Wannabe), Ji Suk Jin, Park Soo Jin, Kim Tae Hyun, Park Hyun Bin, Byun Ki Soo, Choi Ajin, Kim Jong Min, Shinji, Cheon Myung Hoon, Hong Rok Gi, Kim Young Chul, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Joo Ri

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest GIBBERGIBBLETS;

OMG I'M SO HAPPY! thanks alice! except for the last part...she was crying! but i was confused

by the ding... lol usually they have sad music when someone's crying but i wonder what pic teukcadamy will

be showing.

Guest dabest123

I just finished watching the episode and from watching it and what I gathered from all the articles being written is that she was talking about the story of how the Finale team found her. I think somebody from the Finale production team talked to his Taekwondo instructor and the instructor's wife was a fan of Loveletter. They got the instructor to call Seul Gi and her company and they thought it was a joke. That's all I was able to deduce. But I could be way off.

Archived