[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Ouran High School Host Club -- Episode 26/Finale/A very AWESOME episode -- Subbed By Lunar

--> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3523972 <--

Remember!! That's where I put all of the uploads! It IS updated so...yeah. I don't know which links are dead though. I'm procrastinating very much because of this thread =__=

Niceee... tops =D

Top 10 Posters....Updated? =x

tifachan____________224

**ThatGirlPhuong____136

;jenna _____________49

Aki________________45

lee-chan____________39

simpleandpink_______39

kcee_______________27

miss joongie________ 13

alicee______________13

kyandi______________9

MANGA UPLOADS!!

Ouran High School Host Club -- Volume 07 -- Chapter 29

Ouran High School Host Club -- Volume 07 -- Chapter 30

NOT HQ!! I think they're just scans from the english releases.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think this is the first time I'm posting in this thread. Just finished the show today and it was soooooooooo good! (kinda wish Tamaki kissed her tho) Seems like they're hinting at a part 2 right? Oh man if there is I'm so looking forward to that!

tamaki + haruhi ftw! (kyoya's hot too tho ^^; )

Guest tifachan

Omg... This is the sweetest episode ever... I'm gonna go cry. ;______________________;

And when Tamaki and Haruhi were together towards the end in white- I think it symbolizes like, marriage or something?

But when all of them were dancing!! >O<!! Mori and Kyouya just like, took her!! SO LUCKY!!! >___<

But now, it's all ended. :[[ THEY BETTER GIVE US A SECOND SEASON!!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I was hoping for a kiss at the end. BUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE A 2ND SEASON. I WILL WAIT FOR THAT KISS!!!! :blush:

My favorite episode by far. Sometimes I just wish it was just about Haruhi and Tamaki. They are the best! Haruhi as a host club member captured my heart too. He (She) is just so charming. I love her with short hair!! I gonna rewatch that bridge part over and over again now. I admit the ending was so fast, but it was short and sweet!! :blush:

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

I know one of you downloaded the Manga Volumes.

So tell me, how did I label the folders?

There's Ouran High School Host Club v04 or some other volume number. Once you open that how are the folders labeled?

I'll upload vol. 7 as soon as someone answers my question -__-

Guest NotGuilty

*stabs self*

T_T it ended...T_T

what will i do now??? T_T

my life is overrr!!!

haha...^^ that was the greatest anime i've ever seen...

*runs off to rewatch the whole thing*

tamaharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrru!!!

I know one of you downloaded the Manga Volumes.

So tell me, how did I label the folders?

There's Ouran High School Host Club v04 or some other volume number. Once you open that how are the folders labeled?

I'll upload vol. 7 as soon as someone answers my question -__-

Oh wow, I didn't know you were uploading all this stuff. Grabbing what you uploaded now and once I've finished d/l I'll take a look and see if I can answer your question. Thanks so much!

edit: okie here's an example from vol 1: Ouran High School Host Club v01 ch01

hope that helps, thanks again!

Guest alicee

I just finished watching it and I'm still so shocked that it's over. I'm listening to their group song right now<3 I'm really going to miss the host club T__T *prays for a second season*

I loved the ending though :wub: They really wrapped it up nicely even if it was short :) WE SHOULD DO A PETITION FOR A SECOND SEASON! XD muahahahahahhahahaha *-*

Guest tifachan

I can't believe it's all over still... It was so sweet...

But Tamaki's mother- she was just a housecleaner for Eclair's family...? How did that happen?!

Guest vic_taebin

WooHoO! Finally saw the ending episode and .... WOW. Somehow this episode seemed really short than the other episodes, oh well, but anyways....... I LOVE THIS series. GO HOST CLUB!!!!!!!!!!! I am ssoooooo going to miss this.

Guest tifachan

tifachan: yeah, I was even shock that she was a housekeeper..I thought that she came from a rich family then they got bankrupt.. :( (as what i heard from the manga) but oh well nonetheless, Tamaki and Haruhi all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, yea. She did come from a rich family- which went bankrupt. XD But to be hiding as a housecleaner... :o Lolsz. And yAAAAYYY! ^^ TAMAHARUUU! <33

Oh yea. I've been wodnering since episode 24- if Tamaki has always thought of Haruhi as his daughter, then why would he keep picturing lovey dovey moments with her? Like for example, trying to teach Nekozawa not to be afraid of the light, he was uh...making out with the Haruhi doll... o__O Then he must be one sick fatther... LOLSZ.

Guest simpleandpink

Oh my. Oh my. I cried during the episode! So much drama! I was crying when Hikaru fell and when I heard the opening notes of Shisshou, that's when all the tears started coming :lol: So passionate x_x

Yay. Eclair has some good in her :)

I really liked how they ended it. It's kind of open-ended, right? They can still continue the story line [somehow] with that ending! Or even add some extra stories in [like wasn't there one with Haruhi being 2nd, but she has to be 1st to stay in the school?]

I liked how she danced with everyone :D

Hopefully they can continue if Kyoya goes like "Actually, I was lying. You still have XXXXXX customers until you meet the quota" :lol:

That last convo between Tamaki's dad + Kyoya's dad :lol: That "issue"

I also liked how they kind of linked everything together. "Handsome men can't be hurt by water" Tamaki narrating the whole "Ouran Academy is defined by...."

And there SHOULD be a 3rd OST. There should be 1) Haruhi's Character Song and 2) that last Shisshou Instrumental!!! So good! (It was playing during the credits of ep26)

This was seriously the best anime I have ever watched 0_0 Of course, I'm sure you all feel that way too :D

How does everyone view that whole thing with Eclair's glasses/or whatever they're called? I thought it was something like: She hears all about Tamaki from this "housekeeper" (his mom) and so she sees him through these glasses, and then when she threw him away, she finally knew his true character? I dunno, I kind of made that up.

My other symbolism theory is that she's been looking for his smile with these glasses and then when she finally sees it, she finds that she shouldn't need the glasses (could symbolize like, riches, etc.) to see it.

I wrote too much. Oh well :)

^ Hahaha yeah, i thought there was some sort of symbolism through those opera glasses as well. I found it weird how she was still looking through the glasses while she was in the shower hahaha. But yeh, I think something like a realisation/awakening moment in her life.

Ohh ohh! I love Haruhi's awakening moment. When Hikaru got thrown out of the carriage.. and then the music queues and she rips off the wig and dress and just takes control. Yaaaaayayaya! Haru-chan <3.

I reckon there's still room for a 2nd season >< ! I wanna see a battle over haruhiii :]~~ *crosses fingers*

Guest Star*Eun Ji

Clearer version of OURAN SKIT

yeh.. i noe >__< ..i was on top.. my frend who was the helper of ouran host club costumes she recorded a better n clearer version

and 1 thing.. does ne1 noe wat episode is it wen honey had tooth ache n cudnt eat cakes .. wat episode is that.. i realli wanna seee

i will post the picture up just incase no1 remembers

honeynmori.jpg

also the one, wen honey's bunny was spilt in coffee

Archived