[drama 2008] My Precious You 내사랑 금지옥엽

Guest huangsy

Guest b00kw0rm

Thanks cococrust for the ch-subbed ep07!

Just completed watching.

Poor KSS! He got slapped by his horrid ex who thought he spilled the beans to Sera's mother! Fortunately for him LTR witnessed the whole episode and realised he is the innocent victim of his ex & bf affair! LTR wanted him to reveal the truth to the media that he is no wife abuser but he rejected, not wanting his kids to find out abt their mother's infidelity and hurt by it.

As his radio show rating is so low, LTR was forced to give him the ultimatum to expose his ex-wife to the media or to let his kids on the morning show to tell of his hardship in raising two kids single-handedly so as to win sympathy from listeners to tune in to his program.

Oh Ji Ho got a cameo role as a popular actor who was requested by KSS to be a guest star in his show to boost the ratings, in exchanged for his kids not to be interviewed. He agreed but apparently from the preview of ep08, OJH backed out of the show. Some kind of sabotage by the ex-wife.

Island girl told JHW's father that she is pregnant to force him to marry her.

Although many would disagree, but i think i like Island Girl's gut! I find her character intelligent & interesting. I would luv to see her ended up with JHW.

I understand KSS' wanting to protect his children but how is it better for them to think their Dad abused their Mum than to acknowledge their Mum was an adulterer? Esp. since he is raising the children and she can't even be bothered to even glance at them. I can't see the logic.

While I prefer the Island Girl too, I have reservations in her wanting to force a guy to marry her. Make him be responsible for the baby but a forced marriage is not right. That makes me wish she would go back to her little island but than if she didn't appear, JHW would still be a happy richard simmons!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nana585

I understand KSS' wanting to protect his children but how is it better for them to think their Dad abused their Mum than to acknowledge their Mum was an adulterer? Esp. since he is raising the children and she can't even be bothered to even glance at them. I can't see the logic.

While I prefer the Island Girl too, I have reservations in her wanting to force a guy to marry her. Make him be responsible for the baby but a forced marriage is not right. That makes me wish she would go back to her little island but than if she didn't appear, JHW would still be a happy richard simmons!

The ex also threatened KSS that if he were to go public about the truth, she will fight with him for custody of the kids just to get back at him! Such a horrible woman, so that's also part of the reasons.

AS for Island girl, I sympathise with her plight. She was a young innocent country girl seduced by the worldly JHW who wants the fun but not the responsibility. So she might be the right person to teach him how to love & take responsibility of his actions. Anyway she has waited for so long for JHW to face the problem rather than to run away from it. So to tell the father is the last resort and just as she said, if the father rejects her, she will do as what JHW wants. She could have put the gun to his head right from the beginning. The fact that she didnt shows that she wants JHW to do right thing.

Guest puppyiz

heheh i am much amused by your exchanges .. MARZ with NANA's, that is.

somehow, I agree with MARZ ---> Shrek should end up with Princess Fiona.

Island Girl's character is a bit intimidating to me.... o.O'

(i believe the scriptwriter is trying to steer our attention at this point)

HI MELYSSA !! I will b looking forward to your point of view in translating the eppy for us. :D

The storyline is different yet interesting... i like both leads .. good chemistry. I like the Ex wife too.. she's so pretty.

I think it's her first time playing a different side of character.. her good & sweet *Hello!Miss* image still remains in my mind

so must find ways to 'dislike her' :P

puppyiz, you're welcome ... I'll see what I can share and probably translate any interesting conversations or dialogues which I come across ... ^^

Guest winghlau

The ex also threatened KSS that if he were to go public about the truth, she will fight with him for custody of the kids just to get back at him! Such a horrible woman, so that's also part of the reasons.

I thought in a divorce, the adulterer would have less chance of getting the kids. Is it necessary to have a ‘bad guy’ for a divorce? Can’t they divorce due to incompatibility and/or irreconcilable differences?

Really hate the ex-wife & her lover boy! And such an awful singer too! Island girl is a tad irritating but ya, she has guts and a 'nothing-to-lose' spirit. LTR cute, funny & lovely :rolleyes: KSS projected well the 'suffering in silence' father for the sake of his kids. Inho's youngest bro is good looking too! :) Especially love the scenes of LTR showing KSS how to be a DJ & pretending to cry to show disappointment that the guest DJ thingy didnt work through.

Guest babymarzy07

I hate

KSS ex, she is really b**h :fury: , how could she cheat on a handsome & a Hot husband.. the one she loved now is not handsome comapring to KSS..

But I really like LTR youngest brother, he is really so cute & adorbale I'm supporting him

to be with the one he love, cuz if his bother loved Foina (Sera) then it'd be hard for his brother to love Sera's sister since they'll be in law, that why I prefer him to be with Island girl..

:)

actually isnt not techincally impossible to be in laws.. though taboo.. it can happen.. ie. Golden Era of a Daughter In Law.

but yeah it would be hard.... but i really Shrek and Fiona.. that story line is too cute for me too pass up. lol. its sort of 200 pound beauty minus the plastic surgery.

heheh i am much amused by your exchanges .. MARZ with NANA's, that is.

somehow, I agree with MARZ ---> Shrek should end up with Princess Fiona.

Island Girl's character is a bit intimidating to me.... o.O'

(i believe the scriptwriter is trying to steer our attention at this point)

lol thanks iz, for finding it amusing. hahaha

no really personally if this were another country it be ok. but korea has different views on that with the pregnant islang girl.. nothing against that.. but sometimes when its forced its hard.. its better if at least the feelings of the guy is sincere and really not as forced..

but im just a fan of shrek and princess fiona, but i agree with who said it will help JH become more responsible and not treat it lightly :)

Guest nana585

Ep08 ch-subbed is out, can watch at this link: http://www.xiaoli.cc/video/detail/3017/xkYpskxYkkA

The ex-wife's bf got Sera's father to stop OJH from appearing in KSS show. KSS confronted the ex's disgusting bf, who make him kneel & beg for help <grrrr...> which he did <sheer stupidity> but was told even so, he (petty toyboy) is not a compassionate man and will not do as KSS asked! LTR got mad & stomp to Sera's home to confront her father to tell him not to use underhanded way to destroy KSS! Sera's mom finally found the opportunity to reveal the truth abt KSS ex & bf affair that caused the divorce to her control freak husband. The hubby looked KSS up and get OJH back to his show. On island girl, who told LTR's father about her pregnancy.. The father got upset that his son refuse to marry her & went on a hunger strike! After witnessing the love KSS has for his kids, which reminded her of her father's love for them, LTR applied for a marriage license for JHW and island girl.. From next episode preview, looks like JHW relented and marry island girl & "fiona" was heartbroken. so will fiona & shrek shippers!

The exercise regime the control freak husband makes his wife & daughters do to reduce the tummy fat was hilarious! Anyway just love the chemistry betw KSS & LTR

Guest babymarzy07

^

yep im watching ep9 .. its sad for me.. sera overate it seems.. and got really sick.. sigh.. i cant stand the ex wife i swear..

KSS looks so hot in a suit... with OJH!!! :w00t: two hot guys!!

and uh oh KSS is pissed to see the kids at the radio show.. KSS and LTR get into a tiff.

and the preview.. JHW faints.. then the ex wife confrontation with LTR.. water splashing scene..

shinee :wub:

omg, someone i think Jiwoo has a brain tumor or something.. from the eng subbed KBSWORLD preview of ep4..

peace to all island girl shippers... :) hehehe to each his own yes?

WOW i see lots of spoilers! anyway im still at EP3.. i just realized the country girl that like Ji Hyun Woo was the young Insoon in Insoon is pretty. no wonder she looks so familiar! i only recognized her when she got her hair straight LOL. she's good!! esp for a young actress on her second drama. she's pretty even with big curly hair. and i love her accent too haha.

Guest sakura_dubai

how many eps are going to be aired? i saw in the first post 50 eps.. but i'm not sure if it for this drama or mom deads upset..

is it also long drama.. since it's replacing mom deads upset.. ?

Guest nana585

^

yep im watching ep9 .. its sad for me.. sera overate it seems.. and got really sick.. sigh.. i cant stand the ex wife i swear..

KSS looks so hot in a suit... with OJH!!! :w00t: two hot guys!!

and uh oh KSS is pissed to see the kids at the radio show.. KSS and LTR get into a tiff.

and the preview.. JHW faints.. then the ex wife confrontation with LTR.. water splashing scene..

shinee :wub:

omg, someone i think Jiwoo has a brain tumor or something.. from the eng subbed KBSWORLD preview of ep4..

peace to all island girl shippers... :) hehehe to each his own yes?

Hi marz, not to worry, we are just sharing our preferences and I am sure everyone park here will have fun to discussing our current fav drama! :lol:

Oh yes OJH looks exceptionally good here - sharp & cool!

:w00t:

As for the ex-wife & her insecure petty toy boy! gosh I can strangle them for being such meanie. no no not brain tumor, just some virus infection like meningitis. she'll be alright.

Guest rosealain

thank u very much<<<<

I watched 2 Episodes from it ...

I really like it....

and I like Kim Sung Soo 김성수, Lee Tae Ran

they are wonderful and creative Persons....

Guest babymarzy07

im quite surprised there are also beds in the dentists lounge.. i thought only hospitals had those for doctors..

WOW i see lots of spoilers! anyway im still at EP3.. i just realized the country girl that like Ji Hyun Woo was the young Insoon in Insoon is pretty. no wonder she looks so familiar! i only recognized her when she got her hair straight LOL. she's good!! esp for a young actress on her second drama. she's pretty even with big curly hair. and i love her accent too haha.

oh she is? i didnt notice. wow. i dont know why i cant recognize her even with the straight hair.

Hi marz, not to worry, we are just sharing our preferences and I am sure everyone park here will have fun to discussing our current fav drama! :lol:

Oh yes OJH looks exceptionally good here - sharp & cool!

:w00t:

As for the ex-wife & her insecure petty toy boy! gosh I can strangle them for being such meanie. no no not brain tumor, just some virus infection like meningitis. she'll be alright.

oh i wanna see the ch-subbed ep 9.. i wanna know what happenned to sera and also what the mom and dad talked about.. also what happened to KSS and why that happenned.

nana, :phew:.. im sure others might like the pretty boy too.. but discussions make it fun :)

i heard OJH say something about a girlfriend..i dont like the pretty boy even more. gaahh. can his acting get any more wooden.. ahhhh phew.. i though it was really serious.. lol at the mom and dad of sera and jaera..

uh oh... the kids... ep10 looks very exciting.. i cant wait to watch..

Guest melyssa

KSS is like Cinderfella to LTR --- when he wears a suit (bought by LTR), he becomes a prince ...... when watching that part, that's how I feel! Most of the time, it's usually a pretty but pathetic female who transforms when wearing fine clothings. But this .... It's nice, though!!

The two hunks, KSS and OHO, looks great together!!

Spoilers too ...

Did I see correctly that JW is mesmerised when he sees Island Girl in wedding gown? Poor Sera when she gorges herself down with food and felt ill ... So those two are really preparing for their wedding but will the wedding take place? In preview, I saw JW falling sick and being hospitalised too ...

There must be a good reason why LTR brought KSS's kids to the radio station like that ... can't wait for the next episode tomorrow as it looks like KSS still forgave her and I see a first kiss coming.

Guest babymarzy07

KSS is like Cinderfella to LTR --- when he wears a suit (bought by LTR), he becomes a prince ...... when watching that part, that's how I feel! Most of the time, it's usually a pretty but pathetic female who transforms when wearing fine clothings. But this .... It's nice, though!!

The two hunks, KSS and OHO, looks great together!!

Spoilers too ...

Did I see correctly that JW is mesmerised when he sees Island Girl in wedding gown? Poor Sera when she gorges herself down with food and felt ill ... So those two are really preparing for their wedding but will the wedding take place? In preview, I saw JW falling sick and being hospitalised too ...

There must be a good reason why LTR brought KSS's kids to the radio station like that ... can't wait for the next episode tomorrow as it looks like KSS still forgave her and I see a first kiss coming.

i like that cinderfella description! lol :) hmmm.. no glass slipper? just an evil ex wife? kkekeke

yeah im not not quite sure about JHW reaction to the wedding gown.. really u can get sick from overeating? or was it poisoning? OMG.. yeah!! but also a confrontation with the ex wife. wonder what happens when the mom and kids meet. or if KSS and the mom meet?

Ok ... after watching tonite's episode on KBS World ... I'm definitely for Island Girl. I find her really amusing and JHW need to be taught a lesson ... when he was giving the speech to Bori about how she's too naive or is it young to think that a man & woman have to get married after sleeping together. Good grief ... shouldn't he be the one to know better than play with a naive and young island girl? Tsk tsk ... anyway, JHW is still charming in his role of the rake so I don't dislike him yet.

I however do dislike Fiona after tonite's episode. Her speech to Island girl about how she's too naive to think that JHW could actually like someone like her etc just irks me ... so much arrogance ... I have this thing about arrogant rich girl. I didn't like how Fiona would deride that someone like Bori would interest JHW when she have first hand experience what it's like to be poked fun of when she used to be fat. Anyway, watching JHW & Island girl reminds me of the drama My Sweetheart, My Darling where LBY's brother in that drama had a fling of a sort during his military service (if I remember correctly) and the girl came looking for him & plant herself in his home. I'm liking Bori a lot more than the girl in that other drama whom I thought was really annoying.

Ah ... I kept thinking the actress who played Bori look kind of familiar ... didn't realize she was in Insoon until Ovette mention it. You've got good memory! LOL

I can't believe Mr MCP (Male Chauvinist Pig aka Fiona's daddy) chose to believe in Mr Constipated's innocence over KSS who's supposedly close to him and his protege last time. At least his wife had more sense and started doubting KSS could be violent towards his ex-wife out of the blue when he's been nothing but a doting husband and when she sees how agitated Mr Constipated is over KSS reappearing in the entertainment circle.

I know JS is worried after hearing how his daughter is sick but how difficult is it to make one phone call to inform the studio that you can't make it because of blah blah blah. Kind of irresponsible behavior imo. Maybe they are trying to show how Inho is kind of tomboyish or something but geez ... the girl sure love hitting on JS. I mean he's a hottie and I wouldn't mind hitting the muscled chest myself *cough* but still ... isn't it kind of impolite when they are not that familiar yet? Hahaha. I must be weird getting bothered by things like that. Inho's dad is so cuteeeeee ... and her biggest fan. Sadly though all his promoting effort went down the drain because JS didn't turn up for the broadcast.

edit : ok ... after watching episode 4 ... :tears: ...

JS did call Inho!! So he wasn't being irresponsible. Inho should have had her mobile switched on to check if there's any message from JS when he didn't make it instead of jumping to conclusion ... poor JS had to take that slap from her. Hmmn... quite violent of Inho if I must say so. I know she's pissed & all that but still ... Anyway, the poor little girl.

While watching the club/disco place scene ... it just struck me how on earth did JHW's character get away with playing around because he seems like quite a softie. Hahaha. I guess he chose the wrong victim when he chose Bori who must have been more persistent than the other girls he dated who probably knew the score. Because while he was trying to make her give up on him ... he was also worried about hurting her and being overboard ... which at least make him a somewhat decent guy compared to Fiona whom I see as pretending to be solicitous towards Bori when she comes across as condescending and smug. Ugh~ At least Bori is no fool although she's naive!

Archived