[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooooooo at the end, she left both of them and had the baby? and came back for the wedding and is.............? what? ^^;; i couldn't understand the last bit with my poor korean

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Kitchen movie poster Japan version taken by me @ Human Trust Cinema, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.... B)

18032009990.jpg

Guest qwerty_u

i wonder if the movie is the same as the book...coz i really enjoyed the book...the casts looks good though....

can't wait for the english subs to come out.....

thanks everyone for the DL links! ^^

Guest lualm

i wonder if the movie is the same as the book...coz i really enjoyed the book...the casts looks good though....

can't wait for the english subs to come out.....

thanks everyone for the DL links! ^^

hi!

are you referring to Banana Yoshimoto's Kitchen? initially it was reported to be an adaptation but it turned out to be an entirely different story from the book.

Guest Eunice1430262331

sooooooo at the end, she left both of them and had the baby? and came back for the wedding and is.............? what? ^^;; i couldn't understand the last bit with my poor korean

did you just spoil the movie? or is there more to it than that..........

sounds like a winner, though I'm disappointed, too, it's not based on the novel! I love the lead actors, and the plot sounds interesting. can't wait for the DVD! JJH has been doing excellent work lately!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ellie9

i just can't wait to see it with eng sub.

Does anybody know when it would be available for dl in torrent or cb?!

Please tell me where i can dl korean movies with subs?

Tnx for everyone posting the infos :)

Guest qwerty_u

ahh...reading from you guys comment..sounds like a good movie. i'll give it a try, but don't have expectation that it'll be based on teh book. thanks!

Does anyone knows the origin of the song sung by JJH at the carpark?

Is the song included in the OST? Any clues appreciated. Thanks!

Don't know about SMA, but I fell in love right away with JJH and his song! :wub:

Archived