[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cerise

hello there, heard kim tae woo will play the role of mikage's husband. ( though in the book mikage doesn't have one. )

the film version will slightly differ from the novel. :)

thanks. i've never read the novel but it would be nice if some changes can be made, but not so many... otherwise fans will be disappointed..

Guest marley216

Yipee! new movie for Oppa! though am still im-patiently waiting for Antique am glad another one is comming!

Guest smoon4ever

SMA and JJH will be together again... :wub:

I was hoping for a reunion since Mawang days.

me too :D :blush: can't wait for this movie! wait .. so this is a movie? not a drama?! just like Mawang then?

me too :D :blush: can't wait for this movie! wait .. so this is a movie? not a drama?! just like Mawang then?

just like Mawang,too and i like everythings about jjh kiki

Thankss very much to cheli, f927 for the news

hope to watch this film soon! :w00t:

Guest venice

i just noticed oppa's movies seemed to be highly involved in kitchen work or stuff..

does oppa love cooking in real life?!

its great to watch sma and jjh again!!! :)

Guest Cerise

i just noticed oppa's movies seemed to be highly involved in kitchen work or stuff..

does oppa love cooking in real life?!

its great to watch sma and jjh again!!! :)

My thought exactly. :lol:

He might have a thing for cooking... wahhh now the fangirl inside me would want him to cook a meal for her. :wub:

I guess someone will ask him about if he loves cooking in future interviews.

Guest valley girl

lately joo ji hoon played cooking related movie i think..

i think he should prefer others genre people will be boring

i love them both in mawang

Guest lualm

Hiyee.

Kitchen is going to be made into a movie while Mawang is a drama series aired in KBS last year.

Me too, I'm hoping he will do something different after Kitchen.

In the meantime, I'm so ready with my bib and spoon and fork.... :lol:

Guest prita

Looks like i'm the minority here LOL but i look forward to seeing this movie because of Kim Tae-woo

I love this guy because of his recent drama Tokyo Showers and i found his acting there was quite exceptional

It's a pity that he's done so many movies with different genres but always casted as the second lead

Guest ds_dreamer

Looks like i'm the minority here LOL but i look forward to seeing this movie because of Kim Tae-woo

I love this guy because of his recent drama Tokyo Showers and i found his acting there was quite exceptional

It's a pity that he's done so many movies with different genres but always casted as the second lead

prita::: if i'm not wrong, KTW is the lead in Kitchen. ie, accordingly to one of the articles.

eh junkiluv::: it is a movie this time ;)

Guest prita

prita::: if i'm not wrong, KTW is the lead in Kitchen. ie, accordingly to one of the articles.

Wow if you're right, that's really good ! Thanks for the info....i really can't wait to watch it.

PS : off-topic, is KTW married ? Sorry, just curious because i'm afraid KTW's been all over my head right now LOL

Guest smoon4ever

thanks! I thought Mawang was a movie not a drama because of its plot. I guess I was wrong. I'm looking forward to this movie then! This will be one of the very few korean movies that I watch! :D

Kitchen is one of my favorite books and the first novel I read by Banana Yoshimoto. Kitchen is funny, touching and heart-wrenching at the same time. It gives you a strange feeling while you're reading it.

I'm not sure if Kitchen can be made into a good movie, but it's worth a shoot. I'll be waiting.

Archived