[movie 2009] The Naked Kitchen 키친

Guest cheli001

I bought the DVD last month, but I didn't have time to watch it then V_V

Wished I watched it sooner because I really liked it! No, I LOVED ittttt *___*

Joo Jihoon and Shim Min-ah has so muchhhh chemistry together!

I literally screamed/sqealed during their intimate moments! O_O hahahaa XD

Joo Jihoon is soo hawtttt! *O* Hope to see him in another production soon :( Miss him >_<

This movie is sooo <3

One of my fave movies, in fact :P

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time ever that I've found Joo Jihoon so good looking!! Never understood all the hype about him but now I understand it a little more.

Anyways back to the movie, the ending ruined the movie for me. I hate open-ended endings but overall the movie was very interesting as well as my feelings about SMA & JJH's relationship. I felt so guilty every single time I saw the two together yet at the same time I wanted more. We all know that if this happened in real life we'd all be hating on the two because cheaters suck. Although it does make it a little better when we find out why she's with her husband but at the same time cheating is still cheating, right? Ahh...my feelings were all mixed up and tangled but it makes perfect sense cause I'm sure that's how SMA's character or anyone in the same situation would feel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, I'm looking the OST. Can someone give the link?. I would really appreciate if it's not RAR file. Pls. :) :) :D

not sure if you've found the ost, but you can d/l them at the asianosts : http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=12879

Just finished watching this....JJH certainly knows how to kiss the girls!! Love the movie...hates the open ending..but i think it's the most appropriate way to end this kind of relationship...having said that....this means...she would actually going to be with Dure anyways....otherwise they wouldn't even mentioned about the divorce..and bringing Dure back to Korea ^__^

• 1 month later...

121019414b20d065ed00a.jpg

^ Kitchen (The Naked Kitchen.2009. 키친)-Special Making DVD (Book)

Available in the following e-store: Mstore (2600 yen), Oneshop (2300 yen), Innolife (2590 yen)

Release Date: 2009.12.15 ~ 20.

Running Time: 2disc

Audio: Korean

Subtitles: None

Region Code: 3 (Region codes)

rgds :D

• 4 weeks later...

SORRY! to butt in ... but my intepretation of the ending was: they all lived together as a threesome, no? :huh:

Sang In was going to hunt down Du Re (and he did) when he met Mo Rae at her pal's wedding. He was lonely on his own.

See (group) photo at the end of movie. Listen to their conversation and comments "is there really room for all of us?" ...

Mo Rae was sleeping and the two guys snucked in to take a group picture together with her.

Then next you see the photo of both men with her sleeping in the centre.

===============

I LOVED the JJH-SMA pairing! The languid feel, cinematography etc was good too.

I thought the "Is there really room for all of us?" part was asking if there was room for all 3 of them to fit in the picture. D:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest bashful

SMA and JJH should play another drama and movie together again as a couple but this time they have to end up. LOL JJH when will he return from Military services?

Archived