Your Minimum Requirements...

Guest plumeria216

Guest o________O

- not violent

- taller? I think that's not a minimum requirement though

- smart enough to go to univ

- honest

- loves me

It's easy to get to a university and no, you don't have to be smart.

Someone who has the same level of affection for me, as I have for them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you with a long list for you minimum requirements, good luck! o.o

As for me, I basically have 3.

1. Just as long as his face doesn't make me cringe. (I don't like being shallow, but sometimes there's just line that can't be crossed ><)

2. He makes me feel comfortable.

Since many guys fit these requirements, there's one last one:

3. There has to be that special feeling he evokes that can't be explained by any trait or attribute of his; it's just there!

Guest happybubble

3. There has to be that special feeling he evokes that can't be explained by any trait or attribute of his; it's just there!

gonna put this on my list too :)

Guest bearbrik

honestly?can't be overweight

nothing against the characters of overweight girls out there, but im just not physcially attracted to them. Otherwise i'm very likely to at least talk to a girl to get to know them a little better.

It's easy to get to a university and no, you don't have to be smart.

Someone who has the same level of affection for me, as I have for them.

well it's a good sign, and there's a good chance I end up with a univ guy since I do go to univ. Actually, I am dating a pretty smart 4.0 GPA engineer ;) so no worries, he surpassed that criteria long ago. I was just stating a minimum requirement.

Guest Psyduck

1. Has to have goals and morals.

2. Is nice and caring to me.

3. Taller than me (I never had to step out of this rule.. so I think it's a minimal requirement but who knows).

4. I have to find him attractive in someway, and I'm not too picky when I really like a guy.

Guest aiCheerio

- kind

- funny

- dependable

- cute

- taller than me (I'm only 5'2)

- someone who I feel comfortable around

- financially stable

Guest nana544

He has to be:

1. Financially stable

2. Caring

3.Loving

4. Educated like me

5. Sincere

6. Tall

7. Good hygiene

8. Has to know how to be clean and cook

9. Someone who love me for me

10. He has to love and respect my family.

Guest st00pid

-At least 5'11". Preferably 6ft or over but not freakishly tall.

-Average body, not obese but not freakishly skinny. Strong enough to pick me up (I weigh 105)

-Has been through enough things in life so he's not some wide-eyed innocent. I usually end up falling for ex military or ex/current gang members.

-Makes me laugh.

-Is nice to me but I don't care if he's really nice in general. Just want him to treat me like a princess.

-Has a car.

-Has a brain.

-Doesn't look like someone dropped him on his face when he was born.

-Not metro, I want a guy who acts and looks like a guy. If I wanted someone who acted like a girl, I'd date a girl.

-Korean (probably second generation from Los Angeles because Ktown people are a different species and we understand each other.)

I don't think I'm overly picky but I am a little picky. I'm at an age where I'm starting to think about long term relationships as the norm and I want whoever I'm going to be spending a year or more with to be compatible with me and generally fit this criteria, more or less. I'm flexible in terms of financial status and education but I don't want some blithering idiot who can't pay for dinner.

Guest ilmilione

The first thing I look for in a guy (in terms of deeper issues) is respect for women. It's my #1 minimum requirement.. I don't care if a guy is physically attractive, if he hates women, believes women aren't on the same level as men, or that he has the right to dictate what women do or wear, I will find him ugly. It may sound easy to say that, but there were guys I went to high school with that were like this, and some of my (more shallow) friends couldn't understand how I didn't find them attractive, especially when those guys actually flirted with me and not my friends. It was always because I'm not attracted to women haters.

Another minimum requirement is morality, not necessarily in a religious sense, but someone that genuinely wants to do and be good for the sake of it being the right thing to do. I couldn't care less about what he likes - whether he's not into the same sports or shows as me, that's all shallow stuff that we can even get each other hooked on or w/e.. I just want a guy that treats women in general right, is progressive-minded, and a genuinely good guy.

Lol so basically I'm gonna have a hard time finding my SO.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe i already posted here before.

But my standards have changed.. :)

- Has to be a Christian, and is living or trying to live in a Godly way

- Love God first above all things!

- Good to other people

- hoping he's atleast taller than i am! lol (5'6 +)

:D

I believe i already posted here before.

But my standards have changed.. :)

- Has to be a Christian, and is living or trying to live in a Godly way

- Love God first above all things!

- Good to other people

- hoping he's atleast taller than i am! lol (5'6 +)

:D

in a godly way....

Archived