Everywhere - Michelle Branch

Guest SailorBoy62

Guest SailorBoy62
SoundClick Blah, I did a really really really quick 1-shot of Michelle Branch's "Everywhere." I got the instrumental off of Limewire, so it's not me playing the guitar. And... yeah, that's about it.

Guest Dreamss

i like your voice and u singed it really good..but it doesn't really suit the song TAT much >.>;; but its still really good :D

Guest falling U P

you're actually one of my favorite male singers here on soompi. actually the ONE male singer on soompi that i highly respect. you have a distinct voice. when you sing, i hear YOUR voice, not an imitation of the original singer! i think a lot of the "singers" here at the forum lack that originality. ^^

this was really great, my favorite song sung by you is still "stay (i missed you)" =) great job!!!

Guest flyaway

wow ur a good singer!!!! very nice =)

hahaha also ur sailor moon theme was cute. lol =)

edit//

can i request a song? i just listened to ruthless by something corporate and i think ur voice would fit the song! =]

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

you have a good voice, but this song is not right for you. i`d like to hear more of your singing. (:

---Nai

Guest jambalayaluv6486

i really like your voice; it has a nice richness to it =) i really like how you have a variety of songs on your soundclick; great job!

Wow.

This is really calming.

Your voice is...unbeliveable.

Your phrasing is so wonderful, great breath support so there is no straining of getting the words out, and your voice just goes along so smoothly.

It's like you don't even have to try so hard 'cause it's so mellow.

Really adoring your voice.

Taleeeent!

Guest KDramaFreak

O_____O WOW....you're very good for a guy... don't know what elz to say but wow...I LIKEY YUR VOICE! :P

Guest kOoHII

i listened to your kelly chen clip instead...and though i too don't understand manderin...i was more touched by your version than hers (esp. the beginning)...you may want to work on your expressions in that song...but i like it :D

Guest hmaster

open your mouth. I dunno if it's your technique or recording..but it sounds very mumbled.

if your voice in the mix was presented quieter, and with a little bit of EQ work that nasality was removed, this would be a very fine recording.

voice needs to be "thinner" too. good job, though.

Guest duckii

I lvoe your voice<3 LMAO~ Sailor moon. You made my day<3 I love guys who can sing Sailor moon ^^;; (I wish people could be braver and sing girly songs)

Archived