I never imagine LeeJi w Muhyul as a couple... :crazy::blink:

miss selva so so muchhhhh!!!

Take care my sweet friendsssss..

Thanks huangsy for the info!!! ^_^^_^

I'll vote for him but my best couple in this drama is Muhyul&Yeon... :wub::wub:

I never imagine LeeJi w Muhyul as a couple... :crazy::blink:

miss selva so so muchhhhh!!!

Take care my sweet friendsssss..

when it comes to SIG ladies, we always share a pizza everytime hahaha and so w/ karosa..

the thread missing selva..

Guest meyyale

Oh kish you're right.. ^_^^_^

But I tried many times but I can't log in so I can't vote offfff it's so injustice :angry::angry: I wanna vote..N so sorry but I don't agree that Yeon&Do jin is NOT a couple..

Thanks avonmarissa for the video!!!

Where are you, selvaaa???

byga5.jpg

23265bx8.jpg

23302hl1.jpg

23303bm4.jpg

26mh2hz4.jpg

viewimagedq8.jpg

byui2.jpg

source: SIG DC Gallery

Take careee..

AJA oppaaaa!!!

Guest maki_chan.ph

i want to vote for SIG but i dont know the site for voting? can u give me the link? tnx a lot.. more power and god bless :blush:

Guest erica1064

i want to vote for SIG but i dont know the site for voting? can u give me the link? tnx a lot.. more power and god bless :blush:

I can't vote either. Will leave it up to everyone else to get our SIG elected. :)

Guest maki_chan.ph

I can't vote either. Will leave it up to everyone else to get our SIG elected. :)

hmm. i hope sig will get the higher vote... for those who can vote please give ur full support to SIG.. wahahaha lol

And this drama has 3 entries for best couple, also make SIG the only male actor with 2 entries in his category !

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2008award/couple/index.html

thanks Huangsy! I already voted for SIG for Netizen Award Male and SIG and CJW for Best Couple since I have a KBS Account. I will try to use another browser to vote again but I think KOTW will awards and nominations...though it is not yet announced

I can't vote either. Will leave it up to everyone else to get our SIG elected.

nice to see you back on board Erica...I miss your comments too. and Francesca for dropping by.still remember my frustration on Jumong and Soseono's kiss but at least Moohyul and Yeon did...I feel like a kid jumping out of happiness here as I currently watch episodes 25 and 26

Guest erica1064

nice to see you back on board Erica...I miss your comments too. and Francesca for dropping by.still remember my frustration on Jumong and Soseono's kiss but at least Moohyul and Yeon did...I feel like a kid jumping out of happiness here as I currently watch episodes 25 and 26

===waves to koalabear====

Hi Koalabear! I'm going to need to carve out some time this weekend to continue watching, since I'm doing something every night this week. I'm up to 18, so I have a ways to go yet. I blogged some of my frustration with the earlier eps rather than do it here because I'm so far behind, but it started heating up for me around 15, so I'm pretty excited to catch up. :)

finished watching Episode 27...some impt. parts...sorry I'm not really good in watching raw Historical Dramas...must wait for Dramaok's summary

Sangga died in Yuri's arms when he blocked Dojin's blade

Yuri decided to end his life while he was taken hostage by Baegeuk but Yeon was able to save his life.

Moohyul decided to fight against the rebellion together with Yeojin, Seryu and the rest of the army but Yeojin was hurt badly...

Archived