[Drama 2008] Land Of Wind / Kingdom Of The Winds 바람의 나라

Guest huangsy

Guest cantonhina

I love maro. He was so nice and innocent and in the begining totally relied on Muhyul for all of his decisions. being raised in The Caves as abondoned or orphans, Maro and Muhyul came so close to each other that they were each others brother, sister, mother, and Father.

In a way Maro always looked up to Muhyul like when Maro didn't wanna leave the Caves but did it because of wanted to.

HE was just so terrified in the Huk-young camp prison to hear that Muhyul is dead and wouldn't let go of him saying that he couldn't die.

And, when Muhyul was injured by arrow and escaped from the palace with maro and became unconcious, Maro was so willing to do anything to save Muhul's life.

I could feel his pain and fear when he found out that Muhyul is a prince. Maro was afraid of loosing his only friend ( whom he considered his whole world) since he was only a commoner.

I loved the scene when Goyeo, Chubalso and Maro were trying to stop Muhul to go to the Gugknae fortress to save King Yuri, and Muhul pointed his sword at goyeo, but it was Maro who called the crown prince by his name. Maro looked in his eyes and pleaded " MUHYUL".

MARO MADE ME CRY SO MANY TIMES. He is doing the same now. :tears::tears:

I don't know what Muhyul will do after Maro. He was the only one that Muyul could truely trust and opened his heart to. :tears:

Maro was his friend and brother and right hand. Seeing Maro burning alive is............ I can't describe in words. It is just too painfull.

Muhyul should not go through the same pain watching Yeon dieing. Please let them be together. If he does not end up with Yeon I am sure he will become like a monster :ph34r: he has been through a hell of a lot more than his ominous fate, more than enough already.

He doesn't deserve Yiji :crazy: Please.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pyoungsang

Yes, I've grown to love Maro quite a bit. At first I thought he was kind of like a throwaway character but he has really grown as a character and has grown on me. If the whole world were to give up on Moo Hyul, Maro would be there no matter what. If Chu Bal So would want to run away, Maro would hold fast. He kept Moo Hyul alive in the Heuk Young camp, risked his life to save him after being shot with the arrow and now it seems he'll give the ultimate sacrifice of saving Moo Hyul at the cost of his life. He will surely leave a large empty whole in Moo Hyul's heart when he departs the world. I even like his special way of fighting, knocking head of enemy together, wielding his special spear and even his new pulled back hair style. I cannot imagine how Moo Hyul will be able to be truly happy after losing him and possibly Yeon and having to face Yi Ji every day for the rest of his life. There lies the true tragedy of the show. I hope they'll somehow keep Yeon alive at least until the end of episode 36.

EP 36 preview English Translation:

Maro's tragic death sets Goguryeo army's fighting spirit on fire. Moo Hyul, who lost Maro, fired up by his rage and yearning for revenge, sweep aside all that comes before him to advance to Buyeo castle. King Dae So is in disbelief upon seeing Do Jin who returned to Buyeo castle in pitiful shape after being defeated again. However, Buyeo castle is a fortress blessed with natural defenses. It stands up to repeated sieges without a strain. As the protracted war wears on the Goguryeo's army participating in the campaign, it is then when Ma Hwang produces a brilliant plan. Even as King Dae So and Do Jin thinks that the fortress gate is firmly closed, Moo Hyul and Goguryeo army pours through Buyeo castle interior causing Dae So and Do Jin to panic. As the situation gets out of hand, Do Jin, swallowing tears of blood, rescues Yeon and escapes Buyeo castle. Finally, Moo Hyul triumphantly enters the castle into the heart of Buyeo. At the royal palace, King Dae So is quietly drinking alone waiting for Moo Hyul... Special Opportunity Drama <Kingdom of the Wind> The finale of 36th episode! The last of King Dae So, Do Jin and Yeon is magnificently revealed starting from January 15, 9:55 PM.

I too am so sad about Maro ... I really liked him ... although it isn't quite clear what Yeon's fate is ... but reading the last line gives me some dread.

I'm almost finished watching Episode 34, and I got sad and spoiled over what's gonna happen on the last 2 episodes, I never thought it was Maro who will sacrifice his life, I'm not keen on watching the previews but at least give us viewers a good ending at least! I'm thinking of the same ending like EOTS...but its another different drama altogether

Guest cantonhina

OH MY God... IT'S Wednesday already...... This is the second time I was afraid of the Wednesday......... First it was episode 25 when Muhyul got married to that evil and now this.......... :tears::tears:

Guest ardentfrias

strange that all the hatred now is directed toward Yiji, although we didn't even see a glimpse of the woman from the preview :blink:

guys you're forgetting the main baddies here; DOJIN and BAEGUK :tongue2: Dojin is going to burn Maro alive for god sake!!! why you psycho?! Maro was also your friend when you were in the camp!!

aww yeah. Prince charming :blush: I hope he does a comedy role now. I miss seeing his goofy smile :D BTW when was the last time Muhyul ever smiled in this drama :mellow: ages I guess -____-

I felt sorry for her in episode 32 when she cried and Muhyul hugged her (the night they consummated their marriage)... am I a freak to feel sorry for Daeso and Yiji :ph34r:

Yes, the real bad guys here are Dojin and Baeguk. His hatred for Muhyul made him a killing freak.

Please don't get so mad at Yiji. Her only fault is to hide the existence of Hodong from muhyul and prevented Yeon and his son from returning to Goguryu. Her reaction is a normal one. She knows how much Muhyul loves Yeon and if Yeon would come back her chances of winning the love of his husband would be lost. Whether Muhyul loves Yiji or not, she is his husband and she deserves to be loved and cared for. Imagine waiting for almost two years before your husband sleeps with you? Gosh that's too much to bear for a wife who is as young as Yiji and to think he has a husband as handsome and virile as Muhyul but you can't even kiss him. :mellow: Muhyul realized that too, the reason he slept with her that night. If you are the wife and your husband brought you a son by another woman, I think you would also reject the idea. Not unless, maybe, the mother of the child is already dead. Our consolation here is at least she cares for Muhyul and his safety.

According to history, her son with Muhyul became the 5th king of goguryu, meaning she remained the queen of Muhyul and their lovelife continued. Maybe Muhyul finally learned to love him by the passing of time. Nobody knew how she treated Hodong after the death of Yeon? :unsure:

Yes, the real bad guys here are Dojin and Baeguk. His hatred for Muhyul made him a killing freak.

Please don't get so mad at Yiji. Her only fault is to hide the existence of Hodong from muhyul and prevented Yeon and his son from returning to Goguryu. Her reaction is a normal one. She knows how much Muhyul loves Yeon and if Yeon would come back her chances of winning the love of his husband would be lost. Whether Muhyul loves Yiji or not, she is his husband and she deserves to be loved and cared for. Imagine waiting for almost two years before your husband sleeps with you? Gosh that's too much to bear for a wife who is as young as Yiji and to think he has a husband as handsome and virile as Muhyul but you can't even kiss him. :mellow: Muhyul realized that too, the reason he slept with her that night. If you are the wife and your husband brought you a son by another woman, I think you would also reject the idea. Not unless, maybe, the mother of the child is already dead. Our consolation here is at least she cares for Muhyul and his safety.

According to history, her son with Muhyul became the 5th king of goguryu, meaning she remained the queen of Muhyul and their lovelife continued. Maybe Muhyul finally learned to love him by the passing of time. Nobody knew how she treated Hodong after the death of Yeon? :unsure:

I'm sorry - I have no sympathy for Yiji. She kidnapped Yeon and sent her to Buyeo. She's an arrogant bully who slaps anyone below her. If she really cared for Muhyul, why didn't she warn him about Baeguk's rebellion against the Sanga? Her marriage was a political one and she wanted it, in her own words, to become queen. If she has any morals, she should just suck it in.

Guest avonmarissa

ardentfrias, according to history, Yiji got rid of Hodong by accusing him(Hodong) of having ill-intentions towards her. Hodong killed himself supposedly out of filial piety and to prove his innocence to his father. That is according to one historical source.

Guest ardentfrias

ardentfrias, according to history, Yiji got rid of Hodong by accusing him(Hodong) of having ill-intentions towards her. Hodong killed himself supposedly out of filial piety and to prove his innocence to his father. That is according to one historical source.

tnx for the info. So she really is bad according to history? Maybe I am wrong after all. But she's a good actress. She makes most of SIGers hate Yiji and so is Dojin. They give justice to their roles. :rolleyes: WHOA they give us all mixed emotions. I just don't like concubines. Marriage for me is always sacred. Unless the wife commits adultery or attempts to murder his husband, she deserves even a little bit of love. Muhyul knows that. He kept and forgave Yiji of her misdeeds knowing he's partly responsible why she was able to do them. :blink:

If hodong killed himself, was it a continuation of the curse that Muhyul's mother, father, brothers and son death were all related to Muhyul? when was he called "Daemusin"?

We all are in the sadness for Maro,... but I still want to share something, hope nobody posted them :)

The cute prince Hodong with the cast:

I can't find photo of him with Yeon, anyone has?

TKOWBaby_02.jpg

TKOWBaby_01.jpg

TKOWBaby_03.jpg

TKOWBaby_05.jpg

Maybe you won't like this one :ph34r:

TKOWBaby_04.jpg

thanks for the picture MOl... love it! prince Hodong is really lovable, everybody in set seems to love this little hodong..... :):)

i know ep35 will be sad, still can't wait to watch.... maybe i will prepare myself :(:(:(

Guest erica1064

We all are in the sadness for Maro,... but I still want to share something, hope nobody posted them :)

The cute prince Hodong with the cast:

I can't find photo of him with Yeon, anyone has?

Maybe you won't like this one :ph34r:

Awwww, you can see he wants to grab something in the pic with YiJi. So adorable. And its nice to see the actors in a soft moment outside of character. Chubalso is cute.

Guest selvaspeedy

I just came back from college :crazy: I didn't even watch the episode yet but my god all the pictures from DC are :tears: and the preview is even more :tears:dojin is going to kill himself :tongue2: :tongue2: and wth is wrong w/ yeon, why she's walking like that? is she poisoned? will she be buried alive? :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZLS6FMa_HM

I still need to download the episode and I'll post the caps tomorrow hopefully.

take care :tears:

some teary caps :tears:

f_3503m_c474055.jpg

f_35031m_5dfa26c.jpg

f_35015m_5d4c764.jpg

f_35035m_18ad7b0.jpg

f_35043m_ce7f1e7.jpg

f_35051m_125bd19.jpg

f_3506m_50c0eaf.jpg

source: gall DCinside KOTW gallery

Guest snoopyvkd

OMG selva! Now I fear to watch the last preview. Just seeing the caps of poor crying Muhyul is sad enough. Maybe will save these for the weekend. I still remeber the state I was in when HGD ended, ruined my mood for the week.

Archived