Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honeyally

i really love janice man! her eyes look lazy in some pictures but her pairs of lazy eyes make her look sexy! but whn she smile, she look extremely cheerful & pretty! I LOVE HER!!!

Yeh I agree. Janice tends to have candid shots of her making funny faces like in the middle of talking but she still looks extremely adorable in them!!

in pictures, Angelababy's jawline look pretty... but when i watched the youtube video, i was like, damn, she barely has a jawline... its like, really sharp at the chin, barely any jaw, and then a big forehead.

Guest raindrops

o1honey: hehe so observant of you! .. but yeah i find that weird too :P, maybe its because she lost it somewhere because i seriously doubt she'd do that on purpose because its not exactly a 'trend' ... and its a function she's attending =b

but i seriously think ab is slowly losing her spotlight, jm is overtaking step by step... like those ab photos up there, the high definition ones were just like o_0' .. and then the smaller photo was so much cuter/prettier :) but i love ab and i hope she's still as down to earth as she used to be

as for jm, she has really grown on me in the past year.. even though my interest fluctuates between ab and jm, ive got to say that jm always makes a come back everytime i think ab takes the cake lol

----blue skies*

Guest moncchichi

^ yeah, the high def ones.. i think the glitter or sparkliness in her foundtion or powder or w/e it is makes her look really oily

lol i donno if this was posted before.. but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD31Hgul-x4...feature=related

pakho and janice singing 一事無成 (stephanie &pakho song) ... lol i love janice, but can't say she's good at singng lol

Guest AllStar

^ yeah, the high def ones.. i think the glitter or sparkliness in her foundtion or powder or w/e it is makes her look really oily

lol i donno if this was posted before.. but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD31Hgul-x4...feature=related

pakho and janice singing 一事無成 (stephanie &pakho song) ... lol i love janice, but can't say she's good at singng lol

huh.. i cant hear her sing in that vid. u can? the background is so so noisy..

Guest icefrostedd

o1honey: hehe so observant of you! .. but yeah i find that weird too :P, maybe its because she lost it somewhere because i seriously doubt she'd do that on purpose because its not exactly a 'trend' ... and its a function she's attending =b

but i seriously think ab is slowly losing her spotlight, jm is overtaking step by step... like those ab photos up there, the high definition ones were just like o_0' .. and then the smaller photo was so much cuter/prettier :) but i love ab and i hope she's still as down to earth as she used to be

as for jm, she has really grown on me in the past year.. even though my interest fluctuates between ab and jm, ive got to say that jm always makes a come back everytime i think ab takes the cake lol

----blue skies*

I think ABB likes wearing one earring.. personal preference maybe? I've seen her wearing one on several occasions and the photos posted above were from at least two separate functions I believe.

Yup, i think JM is getting prettier and prettier these days =)) Good for her!

But personally I still find ABB more appealing maybe because she seems more down to earth (i've met her once before so maybe i'm just being biased bleaghh)

But who am i to judge though since i don't know them personally... ah well, as long as the both of them are happy ^.^

Guest jeshikah

JANICE MAN NEW AND UNSEEN

golden scene

261cjeb.jpg

30lkmz7.jpg

n1uf7n.jpg

35ibp06.jpg

nokia

osbz2q.jpg

2gtopiq.jpg

28vda93.jpg

1zp7cow.jpg

97jk87.jpg

i think some from this set have been posted ?

91dizm.jpg

i3vwwz.jpg

23w7c3q.jpg

2j1k8t2.jpg

swvjo8.jpg

24qlk00.jpg

241shld.jpg

singtao x janice man

wwf0rb.jpg

2niziuw.jpg

2i1026a.jpg

m1n4h.jpg

juicy couture

2ry0bp5.jpg

1zyy9lc.jpg

2603n5x.jpg <--- lol, jm's richard simmons

dxnses.jpg

vp88xe.jpg

3vin6.jpg

Guest o1honey

^ whats wrong with that?

a lot of people only wear one earring sometimes... like u know those rainie earrings?

lol yea i know =P (i have rainie earrings too)

but i just found it a little weird cuz their Studs.. I always see pictures of her wearing those earrings and then suddenly.. there's only one O_o

Guest AllStar

WOW JM looks freaking hot in her new pics, and ABB....for some reason doesn't look so hot.

yes.. i dont knw why ABB is nt rly attractive to me alr. im more attracted to janice..

Archived